Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're just brothers

Just my Luck.

by DigitalGhost 0 reviews

Waycest Fanfiction. Mikey and Gerard need to run errands. But.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-03-02 - 773 words

0Unrated
-A/N-

This chapter is mainly to add a bit of bonding between Mikey and Gerard, I guess, what they would do on a daily basis? Sorry It's boring. :/
-

I flicked the stump of ash from the tip of my cigarette. I was stood on the back porch, gazing up at the sky that stretched beyond Mikey’s backyard.
I took a long drag. I hadn’t smoked in almost a week; I didn’t feel the need to. The past few days with Mikey were supplying me with a feeling of ecstasy, it was just the lack of caffeine fueling me with the urge to smoke.
I crushed what was left of the cigarette and dropped it down a drain, I returned to the patio doors and let myself back inside. I shivered as I realized just how cold it had been outside, the spring air definitely still had a kick of winter.

In the kitchen, Mikey was searching the cupboards and adding items to a shopping list.
“We’re all out… of almost everything.” He sighed.
“Seriously!?” I replied to him, quirking an eyebrow.
“You need to stop snacking.” He smirked.
I shoved him lightly, in a ‘you’re over-stepping a line’ sort of way.
“Hey! We ran out of candy a week ago. I’ve been on toast since then…”
“You know I was joking” Mikey sighed, giggling slightly when my cheeks flushed red.
“Of course…” I said, turning to leave the room to disguise my lie.
I picked up the keys off the sideboard.
“Sure you’re not forgetting something?” Mikey was clearly biting back laughter as he eyed me up and down.

Fuck.
Clothes.

I sighed and walked down the steps to my bedroom, Mikey had burst into a fit of giggles.
I turned the door handle and lazily pulled off my t-shirt. I threw it down onto a small mound of laundry that was building in the corner of my room. I searched the draws, retrieving underwear, jeans and a clean top. I removed the pajama trousers, quickly climbing into the boxer shorts and trying to tug on the ridiculously tight jeans. I slipped into the baggy navy tank top I had selected, I tucked it loosely into my jeans before I buttoned them and did up the zip behind the fly. I looped my belt and tightened the buckle.
I scanned the wardrobe for my leather jacket. It was screwed up in the base of the cupboard. I scoffed and lifted it from the wardrobe, I attempted to smooth out some of the folds but it was proving difficult. I remembered to wipe on some deodorant as I moved to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and decided that I needed to shave, I was trying to work quickly, I knew Mikey would be getting impatient.
I was almost done. I was shaving along my jawline when I accidentally nicked the skin.
“Shit!” I hissed. The cut was stinging under the shaving foam. I carefully, yet still quickly finished the rest of my chin. I yanked some toilet paper off the roll and pressed it to my chin. “Fuck…” “Ah”. It was bleeding a fair bit. I washed my face and looked through the cupboard above the sink for some cotton wool. I pulled a lump from the packet and left the bathroom. I picked up my jacket and swung it over my shoulder, I exited the bedroom to return to Mikey upstairs.
My morning was going badly.
Mikey was on his phone, waiting by the front door. He looked up when I came to the top of the stairs.
“Gee? You okay?” Mikey looked concerned as he noticed the blood on the cotton wool.
“Ah… yeah…just…” I trailed off. “Just… shaving…” I wiped my forehead, I felt like an idiot. Mikey went into the kitchen he returned with the first-aid box. I sighed and rolled my eyes when he told me to sit down. He poured some antiseptic liquid onto a square of gauze and lightly pressed it to the cut.
“Fucking…!” I hissed at the burn of the antiseptic. “I’m fine. We can go.” I hated it when Mikey fussed over me like this.
“No… just… hold still” Mikey’s words kind but firm. After a moment I nodded and sat back down. Mikey dabbed the cut. “It’s actually pretty deep” he unwrapped a small plaster and carefully covered the laceration with it.
Mikey and I both stood up, I pulled on my boots, doing up the zips and buckle. I grabbed my wallet, phone and sunglasses...
“Let’s go.”
Sign up to rate and review this story