Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Or was it God who chokes in these situations?

Chapter 13: This may call for a proper introduction, and well

by SweetieYoouHadMe 2 reviews

"Wow that is confusing. What band is he in?" Emery asked, getting a bad contraction, two, one right after the other. "Panic! At the disco," Delia answered. "Oh there really good," Emery said as t...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-07-29 - Updated: 2006-07-30 - 830 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13: This may call for a proper introduction, and well

Delia sat in her semi- private room on account that she was early and there were no full private rooms left.

She looked at the empty bed next to hers.

She let out a sigh as she adjusted her view to the ceiling.

A girl was brought into the room.

The girl lay in bed, the doctor said something quickly to her and then he waked away.

Delia looked over at her and smiled.

"What's your name?" Delia tried to be friendly and trying to entertain herself.

"Emery, what's yours?" The girl said sitting up in the bed.

"Delia. How old are you?" Delia asked not trying to sound rude.

"16, How old are you?" she asked the same question.

"I'm 20," Delia replied.

"Oh, so are you here alone, too?" Emery asked.

Delia had a quick contraction and answered, "For now at least my older sister's coming, so what's your story?"

"What's your story?" Emery asked back.

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," Delia raised her eyebrows.

"Well, I let my boyfriend go toooo far, and he said he had no time for protection, so now I'm pregnant and when I told him I was pregnant he said he was to young and that he had a busy life ahead of him and being a father would just get in the way so it was his way of breaking up with me.

Then when I told my mm she disowned me and she said if my father was alive he would be ashamed of me.

So I've been living with my grandmother, my dad's mom, and she says after the baby's born we can't live there anymore so we have to find a place of our own. She said we can live there till we find a place," Emery said, getting a contraction right after.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Delia frowned. "It's okay," Emery said.

"Well, mine's a little twisted. Okay, well I and my boyfriend broke up because he was going on tour and well we got into a huge argument about it and then we ended up having sex in the middle of our fight, anyway, yeah and so he went on tour, and I started to continue my life.

And one of his band mates is one of my best friends so I kept writing to him.

Then , I found out I was pregnant and I didn't even bother to tell him because one he'd either say deal with it but that's not very Brendon and I knew he would come back and that wouldn't be fair to him so about like 2 weeks ,a week Ryan and Brendon are on my doorstep so they find out .

Then, me and Brendon get back together and he's in Utah right now because I'm two weeks early and that's why I'm alone," Delia said.

A contraction came as she gripped the bar of the bed.

"Wow that is confusing. What band is he in?" Emery asked, getting a bad contraction, two, one right after the other.

"Panic! At the disco," Delia answered.

"Oh there really good," Emery said as the doctor stepped in.

Emery's doctor was a guy doctor, He check her dilation.

"Your about 6 centimeters," The doctor stood up and left.

"That's a hell of a lot faster then I'm going I'm only 5 and I've been here for like 2 hours already," Delia said.

"That sucks," Emery said.

"Yeah it does," Delia laughed.

Emery got another contraction.

Emery was out of there before she knew it, leaving Delia in an empty room once more.






"De, I'm here," Her other sister Lucy came into the room, behind her their mother.

Delia gave her mother an evil death glare.

Delia grabbed Lucy' s neck and dragged it down, " First of all I want medication now, I've been here for about 5 hours my dear, and why the hell is she here? And also just kill me now please just kill me,"

"Meds aren't gonna help now, she's here to say she's sorry and the doctor said you dilated 9 ½, and don't talk like that," Lucy clarified.

Delia had a contraction and the doctor came into the room.

Delia she checked Delia's dilation, the doctor who is her gynecologist as well, "Your dilated 10 cement meters," the doctor smiled.

"My mom will you come with me?" Delia asked, as she was being rolled out.

Her mom followed her into the delivery room.


Ryan, Pete, Jon, Spencer and Brendon come running into the hospital

Brendon breathing heavily.

Pete went to the service desk to ask where she was.

Pete sat down in the waiting room with all the resting of the guys there, Brendon still breathing heavily.
Spencer smacks him and Brendon's breathing returns to normal.

"The nurse said they like JUST toke her to the delivery room," Pete said.

Ryan and everyone sat there waiting patiently.



A/N- I looooove Reviews wink wink hint hint
Sign up to rate and review this story