Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Or was it God who chokes in these situations?

Chapter 14: So you cry, you cry

by SweetieYoouHadMe 1 review

"Oh hey Pete, what are you here for?" Lucy asked, "I thought you were at a big music festival in Utah. "Oh, we were," pointing to the rest of the guys. "We just drove up here for 3 hours," Pete s...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-07-30 - Updated: 2006-07-31 - 445 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14: So you cry, you cry

Brendon calmed down a little after about 10 minutes of waiting in the waiting room.

Delia's sister sat across from them not knowing why they were there.

Delia, never really told Lucy about who got her pregnant, so Lucy didn't know they were also here for her.

Pete then realized it was his cousin sitting across from them, "O hey Luc."

"Oh hey Pete, what are you here for?" Lucy asked, "I thought you were at a big music festival in Utah.

"Oh, we were," pointing to the rest of the guys.

"We just drove up here for 3 hours," Pete smiled at the 3 hours part.

"Why?" Lucy said.

"Because.... Delia's having her baby, duh," Pete said.

"You drove all the way from Utah just to know when Delia had her baby." Lucy raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, well Brendon over here, knocked her up," Pete said as Brendon lifted his head from his hands.

Brendon rolled his eyes at Pete and put his head back in his hands.

"Ohhhh, okay I understand now," Lucy said.

"Where's Jane?" Pete asked.

"She's watching the kids while Tom's at work," She said.

(A/N: Lucy's 28, an has 2 kids who are 2 and 4 and has a husband who's name is Tom.)

"Oh," Pete said, returning to the quiet state it was 3 minutes ago.

Spencer and Ryan began playing a game on Ryan's sidekick, while Pete and Jon were looking at a people magazine.

" Damn, she's way to skinny," Pete whispered to Jon.

"Yeah, I just want to hand her a hamburger," Jon whispered back.

Pete laughed softly.

Brendon still had his head in his heads.

Spence paused his and Ryan's game for a minute, " Did she ask you to be in there with her during the birth?"

Brendon shook his head, yes .

"Oh, okay," Spencer went back to the game.


Delia's mom soon came walking into the waiting room smiling, and crying.

Lucy stood up and hugged her mother, "Did you cry when my kids were born?"

Her mother shook her head yes.

"Aw," Pete smiled.

Everybody started laughing to what Pete said including Pete.

The mother looked over at the band.

"Pete, what are you doing here?" she smiled at him as she wiped away her tears.

" Well, umm I'm here because she had the baby. Why else?" Pete asked.

"Oh," She smiled.

She looked over at Panic! Then she looked at Brendon, who still had his head in his hands.

The mother tapped him on the shoulder, and he lifted his head.

"Come here, "She left the room.

Brendon got up and followed her, down the hall way.

A/N- Reviews are nice :] I
Sign up to rate and review this story