Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Pros and Cons of Breathing

Chapter Seven: Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

by cabbagepatchbum 2 reviews

sleeeeepy time she comes

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-30 - Updated: 2006-07-30 - 706 words

0Unrated
After dinner I was in my room on my laptop. I was looking for an outfit to wear to the Atreyu concert. I had plenty of clothes, but I wanted something a little on the glam side. I found the perfect out fit that would go with my Chucks. I always wore them to concerts even the ones I played. They were my "lucky shoes."

There was a knock at the door and Carrie came in. She picked up my monkey that my mom gave me the year before when I was sick. I often sprayed it with her perfume so I could smell her as I slept.

"So you're gonna go with them?" she asked looking at me.

"Are you mad about it? I'll leave you all enough money for electricity and groceries so I can keep my room here. And if you want I'll leave you enough money for a few months of rent," I said quickly.

Carrie shook her head, "I think this will be good for you. If you could just leave enough for electricity, that'll be fine. Just, make sure you take care of yourself when you're with them. You know, Pete really likes you."

"I know," I said looking down.

"How?" Carrie asked curiously.

"He kissed me," I mumbled looking down at my jeans.

"Wow. Um, in that case, would you mind if Patrick and him slept in here with you tonight since you have like a huge bed? That way Andy and Joe could use the pull out in the living room," Carrie asked.

I shook my head, "That'd be fine."

Carrie smiled and put my monkey down. She walked out my door, and Pete passed her coming in. He sat down next to me, and I fiddled with my computer some.

"So, um, what are you doing right now?" Pete asked.

"Just horsing around on my computer. Why?" I said looking up at him.

"Curious," he said looking out my window.

"You and Patrick are sleeping in here with me," I said randomly.

Pete looked at me and smiled. I closed my computer and put it on my table. I looked at him and smiled. He leaned in and kissed me again. I pulled back before he had a chance to get any ideas. At the perfect timing Patrick came bounding in the room and jumped on us.

"Sleeeeeeep over!" he exclaimed. Pete and I fell over laughing.

"It's only a sleep over if we can paint each other's nails and talk about boys," said through my laughter.

The two looked at me and smiled, "Okay!" My eyes widened, and I started laughing. I went to my nail polish kit and got out a pink and a red bottle and hid a black bottle in my pocket. I went over to the boys and their faces got screwed around.
"Uh, do you have anything a little more --" Patrick searched for the word, "masculine?" I giggled and took the black bottle out of my pocket. The two had a sigh of relief. I giggled and climbed on to the bed between the two.

"So, Gayle, do you have a crush on anyone?" Patrick asked naively.

I giggled, "Brandon Saller from Atreyu." I looked over at Pete, who looked hurt. "Oh, and one Peter Wentz." Pete sighed. Patrick punched Pete in the arm.

I yawned, "I'm sleeeepy. I'm gonna go change into my pajamas." I grabbed a pink camis and my red pajama bottoms. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and changed. When I got back in my room, Pete and Patrick were in pajamas. Patrick was in dark green pajama bottoms and a Mad Caddies shirt. Pete was in black pajama bottoms with no shirt. My eyes fell on him and studied his chest momentarily before climbing back in bed. I stretched out in the middle of the bed and Pete climbed over me and layed down next to the wall. Patrick layed down on the other side of me and clicked off my lamp.

Pete wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me close. I closed my eyes and took in his smell. I felt safe a quickly I drifted off to sleep.

REEEVIEEEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story