Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Pros and Cons of Breathing

Chapter Eight: Yule Shoot Your Eye Out

by cabbagepatchbum 1 review

Christmas

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-30 - Updated: 2006-07-31 - 488 words

0Unrated
"CHRISTMAS!" I woke with a start to hear Patrick shouting and feeling an earthquake in my bed. I knew better than Beaumont, Texas having an earthquake, but I held on to an already confused Pete.

"Patrick! Chill! Go back to sleep, it's only seven in the morning. With that Sheeba stood and started barking with a Santa hat on her head. I glared at Patrick.

"What on God's green Earth did you do to my dog?" I glared at him.

Patrick smiled. "I made her a little more festive!" Pete laughed heartily as he and I sat up. Pete and I got up and followed Patrick out of my room. He bounded in front of us and we saw a very disgruntled Andy and Joe and an amused Carrie and Kyle.

I was tossed a package wrapped in green by Carrie, I tossed Kyle a package wrapped in angels, and he tossed Carrie a package wrapped in red. Before I opened my presents I went in my room and grabbed the boys' presents and handed them out. Then I tore into my gift. It was a palm pilot. I got up and hugged Carrie and Kyle.

"You guys! I told you nothing big!" I said.

"Well, how often does someone you know get into Harvard?" Kyle laughed putting an arm around me.

"You got into Harvard?" Patrick asked.

"Hells yes! She did. She's our smart little munchkin who's gonna be a doctor!" Kyle said.

"A doctor?" Joe asked.

"Yeah," I said fiddling with the palm pilot as Joe opened his present first.

"An Acid Bath vid! Awesome!" Joe said smiling. "Thanks!"

"You're very welcome." I said laughing.

"My turn!" Andy said opening his present. "Legend! How'd you know I've been looking for this movie?" I shrugged and smiled. He looked like a Legend lover.

Patrick almost jumped me when he opened his beanie. And then Carrie opened her present from me. She smiled at the diamond earrings I got for her.

"Oh, Gayle!" she breathed. I smiled as she showed them to everyone.

"Whoa! Gay, don't you think you should save your trust fund for college?" Kyle laughed.

"Well, you two have done so much for me these past six months that I just wanted to show my appreciation," I said. Carrie engulfed me into a hug.

"Aww, thanks!" Carrie said.

"No prob. Kyle, open yours!" I said. He tore into his package and saw the Rolex I got him. His eyes grew the size of grapefruit.

"Aww, Gay! Thanks!" Kyle said putting an arm around me.
"Okay, here's our present to Gayle," Patrick said tossing me a present. I tore into it and it was the Labrinth throw and pillow. I smiled.

"Oooh, guys how'd you know?" I said giggling. Patrick laughed and shrugged playfully. The rest of the day we all just sat around, watched television, ate and talked. We enjoyed each other's company.

PLEEEEASE REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story