Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Puppet's Excuse

Chapter 2

by Acid_Joker 1 review

xo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-03-12 - Updated: 2013-08-25 - 2524 words

1Original
I’m quite nervous about this chapter… it’s kinda the first time I write something like this, so bear with me. Also, you may think it’s too soon, but I have it all planned out, so don’t worry and let me make my ‘magic.’
Enjoy.

The next morning, Frank woke up alone-which led him to think that everything was just a dream and he was still at home, still seventeen and still free. But these thoughts immediately vanished when he remembered the events of the day before. He wasn’t exactly upset about it- actually, Frank felt glad that he had gotten somebody like Gerard that wouldn’t molest him in his sleep.
Now, that doesn’t mean that he enjoys being here- actually, he feels trapped and caged, like if he’s an animal locked in a cage for only one person to see. But still, Gerard is a thousand times better than an abusive man.
With a sigh, he made his way to the closet, still feeling awkward because of Gerard’s absence. He dressed himself, washed his face with some water and soap before going downstairs. He wasn’t really hoping to see Gerard downstairs- not that he actually did- but he didn’t expect to see a not written in a quite messy letter, which looked like if the person had done it in a hurry.
The note read, Frank; I’m sorry if you’re confused because you woke up alone. I have to leave early for work, but I am always back by four o’clock. There’s sweet bread on the refrigerator, and you can take whatever you want. It’s your house now, after all. –Gerard.
Frank sighs. He feels kind of disappointed but relieved at the same time. He kind of wants to be alone for a little while- but that doesn’t help him avoid the slight sink on the pit of his stomach at the thought of Gerard simply leaving with only a messy note behind, not even had he mentioned it the night before during dinner or before they went to sleep.
Now, if Ray was here, he would think Frank was PMSing- which on a way, he was but Frank would never admit it. He decides to grab some bread- he isn’t really hungry, anyways- and he has to prepare dinner, which is in less than three hours.
Frank didn’t really thought he would sleep that much, but judging by the time that Frank fell asleep the night before, it didn’t really quite surprise him. With a sigh, he starts looking through Gerard’s kitchen. Being honest with himself, he has some good stuff around- and soon enough, Frank is preparing some penne pasta, and managing to barely remember his grandmother’s pesto recipe.
By the time the pasta is done- Frank is quite surprised he actually managed to do it with a minority of complications-Gerard has just gotten home, greeting Frank with an awkward, quite unsure, ‘I’m home!’ Frank can’t help the small smile that appears on his lips when he responds softly with a, “I’m at the kitchen.” Gerard comes just when Frank is finishing cleaning his mess up, a hint of a smile on his lips. “hey.” He says shyly, and Frank grins back, a quiet “Hey” escaping his lips. They both stand awkwardly there for a few moments, before Gerard looks up from- the weirdly interesting- carpeted floor. When they take the food to the table, their conversation ends up being awkward and stuttered, robotically asked questions such as, ‘so, how was work today?’, or on Gerard’s case, ‘what did you do while I was gone, apart from dinner?’

*

The next few weeks came like this. Gerard would leave early in the morning, frank would wake up, do some cleaning, play his guitar and make dinner, and then Gerard would come home, they would eat dinner and Frank would go to sleep, while Gerard would work at his studio for a while. Then, Gerard would go into their room, get changed, and lay down next to Frank, always giving him a goodnight farewell and a light, butterfly kiss on the cheek.
Their first weekend was awkward as hell, mostly like all of their week. Simply, Saturday was worse because when Frank woke up to the scent of pancakes and coffee, Gerard was fidgeting anxiously with his hands in the kitchen, already dressed and apparently was going to go wake up Frank so they can have breakfast together.
“You’re going to, um, meet my family today.” Gerard mumbled, his fidgeting becoming faster and more anxious- his hands had stopped all movement when Frank started choking on his pancakes, though, and instead he was patting his back with a force that Frank would’ve never guessed the older man possessed.
“Are you alright?” Gerard had asked, a panicking edge to his voice. “Yeah.” Frank managed to choke out. “You only caught me off ward.” He said with a small chuckle, trying to get Gerard to stop freaking out.
“Oh, okay.” Gerard said, a little bit more relaxed, now. “But, yeah. We’re going there at ‘bout two for lunch, so when you finish eating you, um, can go get ready..?” he dragged the sentence for it to appear more as a question. “Okay.” Frank said, and quickly downed the rest of his meal. “I’m going to get ready.” Frank said, and Gerard smiled at him and stood up. “Okay.” He said, and Frank took that as his cue to go upstairs.
He brushed his teeth, took a quick shower and did his hair- and in an act of rebellion, threw on some eyeliner- and spent ten minutes trying to sort out his outfit for the day. After a long and hard decision in between red skinny jeans and black ones, he finally decided on the black ones- red was way too bright, and probably not the best first impression.
Frank did his way downstairs, a red shirt adorning his torso, and a shy smile adorning his face. Gerard looked up from his coffee when he heard Frank’s not-so-quiet steps, and smiled warmly. “You ready to go?” He asked, extending his hand over to him. Frank nodded, the smile never leaving his features. “Great.” Gerard said, and tugged on his hand so they could walk out and into the car.

*

“Oh, Love!” Mrs. Way said the moment she opened the door to see his eldest son holding his husband’s hand. “Hey mom.” He said when she enveloped him on a bone-crushing hug. Frank stood awkwardly by Gerard’s side, watching them both with a tinge of jealously.
“Oh dear, is this your husband?” she asked once Gerard was released from her arms and she was cupping Frank’s face on her hands. “Yeah, this is Frank.” Gerard says, and Mrs. Way smiles. “Well then, come in!” she said after crushing Frank on a hug similar to the one she gave Gerard. They entered the small village-like house, which had a cozy feeling to it. Mrs. Way, or Donna, -how she insist that they call her- lead them to the living room, where Mr. Way and two other people sat talking - the female looked quite uncomfortable, though.
“Gerard!” a guy with black-rimmed glasses said when they finally noticed them standing there. “Hey, Mikey.” Gerard said with a smile. The guy stood up and gave Gerard a hug, while the female still looked awkwardly around the room, never really making any eye-contact.
“This is Alicia, my wife.” Mikey said, gesturing to the girl smiling slightly. Gerard arched an eyebrow and Mikey shrugged, but nobody seemed to notice but Frank. “This is Frank, my, um, husband.” Gerard said, putting a hand on Frank’s shoulder. This time, it was Mikey’s turn to arch an eyebrow- and Gerard’s to shrug.

*

A few hours later they’ve came back home, after a cozy ‘family’ dinner and dessert, most of the conversation made by the way mother, only receiving vague ideas of how her sons’ marriages were going.

A few months after they got married, Gerard came home with firm determination plastered on his face- and a six-pack of beer on his left hand, two bottles of vodka on the right. Frank, who had been doing dinner and heard Gerard slamming the front door, came to the living room to ask him why the hell he was one hour late, but then stops dead on his tracks after realizing the expression on his husband’s face, as well as the bottles of liquor hanging loosely inside shopping bags.
“What’s that for?” Frank asks, cocking his head lightly. Gerard smirks and sets the bottles down onto the coffee table. “I’ll tell you after dinner.” He says, the smirk never wavering.
It is only at the end of dinner, when Frank is finishing off the last dishes when Gerard drags him off over to the best room, not letting him dry them off. There, on the coffee table are three bottles of beer, unopened, and two shot glasses with the plain vodka by the side. Frank arches an eyebrow.
“So,” Gerard says, making Frank slump down on the floor in front of the coffee table, where the couches had been moved and cushions had been put instead. Frank allows himself to sit down cross-legged right across Gerard. “A friend showed me this game a few years ago. It’s called ‘have you ever’, it practically consists of one of us saying something we’ve never done, and if the other had done it, they must drink one of these-“Gerard points to the beer bottles-“and, when the beer finishes of these.” He concludes, pointing over to the vodka.
Frank nods slowly, processing the game rules as a small smirk appears on his features. “Okay, then. Let’s do this,” he says, and sits up a little straighter. Gerard’s smile widens, and he nods. “Okay, um. I’ll start. I have never… broken the law.” Gerard says, and his eyes widen when he sees Frank’s glare. He takes the first bottle and opens it, gulping down the amber liquid in a few seconds.
When he slams the bottle down onto the wood, Gerard arches an eyebrow. “What’ve you done?” he asks, voice laced with worry, excitement and amusement. “How do you think I got these before I turned twenty-one?” Frank asks back, pointing to his tattooed arms. Gerard laughs dumbly, and frank smiles. “Anyways… my turn. I have never had an imaginary friend.” Frank says, and Gerard blushes- and drinks his whole bottle in one gulp. “His name was Toby. He was a mutant gorilla-man.” Is all he says, before throwing back another question.
And that is how they spent the next few hours, sometimes getting each other, other times not. When the beer bottles had been drained, along with half of the vodka, Frank is completely lost- as well as Gerard. The teases and confessions are quite irrelevant, things like, ‘I’ve never made out with a plush animal before,’ or, ‘I’ve never been arrested.’ The one question in which things got out of control was when Frank Purred seductively into Gerard’s lips, “I have Never gone farther than kissing,” his hot breath smelling like alcohol, his hands gripping Gerard’s shirt cuff.
The older man’s eyed widened, and he leant down to look unto Frank eyes. “You’re kidding?” he asks, and Frank nods, lust overcoming the drunken emotions that hide on his eyes. Gerard smirks and leans down, kissing Frank lightly on the lips. His mind is clouded, and he can barely think- but he knows what they both want, and they’re going to get it.
“Do you want to?” Gerard asks, kissing Frank again, this time more fiercely. “Yes,” Frank says breathily, looking up at Gerard with big, hazel orbs. “Okay.” Gerard says, and crashes their lips together. Gerard climbs over the Coffee table, knocking over the vodka that was left, but barely registering doing so.
They press their bodies together, panting and groaning every time their pants brush and create friction. Gerard messily stands up, dragging Frank along to rely on the couch… that isn’t there. Frank falls to his ass with a low thud, a giggle escaping his lips as Gerard Tries again, this time successfully leaning into a wall nearby. ·We should go upstairs,” Gerard pants, and his cock and Frank’s brush again. Frank nods, grabbing a fistful of Gerard’s hair and pulling hard, making the other male grunt.
They make their way upstairs; barely managing to make it to the bedroom without tripping or taking each other's pants off. Their goal is finally met, though, when Gerard shuts the door with a loud thump.
They keep kissing, hungry and hot and they couldn't get their hands off each other. Grunts and moans come from both of their throats, the hardness on their pants rubbing against the other's more repeatedly, now.
When they finally get to the bed-successfully landing on it this time-, Gerard pushes Frank on top of it, looking down at him with a drunken, hungry look.
"Fuck me." Frank whimpers, thrusting his hips up to prove his point.
Gerard doesn't have to be told twice- when the words are out of his mouth, drunken kisses are shared between them again, their mouths working together on a steady rhythm that increases on intensity with each moment.
Soon enough, their shirts are abandoned somewhere around the room. Gerard stares at Frank's inked chest for a second, before running his tongue up and down it, covering it completely with his saliva, causing pleased grunts and moans from frank as the hot moisture covers him.
But Gerard doesn't stop there- he goes back to nibble on frank's earlobe, making him moan and thrust his hips forward.
Gerard's drunken laugh sounds on his ear like angels, and frank is panting, "Please!" repeatedly.
"Okay." Gerard says, and moments later both of their pants and underwear are gone. Gerard pushes Frank's shoulders down, pinning him onto the bed and kissing him roughly and drunkenly. They kiss, and without any warning other than a grunt from Gerard, he thrusts inside Frank.
Since he's taken off ward, the scream the escapes the younger man isn't surprising. Gerard smirks and lea s forward, kissing up and down his jaw line.
A few more thrusts and the pain had numbed itself into pleasure- and some seconds later, Frank is begging Gerard to go faster.
So he does.
After that, it only takes a few more thrusts for Frank to come- and that is what takes for Gerard to be thrown over the edge, as he, too, comes right after Frank's cum hits both their stomachs.
Gerard pulls himself out of Frank, falling into a sweaty lump beside him. "God." Frank pants, and Gerard's slurred laugh bounds off the walls.
"Yeah." He says, and falls asleep, with Frank following moments later.
Sign up to rate and review this story