Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice, does anyone care?

Your Forever Is All That I Need

by Justalostflutterby 1 review

Frank and Gerard find a "private room" at Kellin Quinn's party and...Yeah. It's Frerard!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-03-20 - 1355 words

0Unrated
A/n: So yeah - Chapter twenty, when did this happen!? Seriously!? Me woves you guys! -xo

Title of this chapter goes to Sleeping With Sirens -xo

Chapter 20: Your Forever Is All That I Need

Frank:

“Gerard, come on, otherwise we're gonna be late. You look fine either way, let's just go!” I moaned as I tapped my foot by the door anxiously. He was seriously taking forever in the bathroom, doing his eyeliner no doubt. Tonight I was just sticking with my normal red eyeliner which rimmed my eyes, shaping them in the exact way that I wanted.

Gerard preferred black – in-case you hadn't already guessed. My outfit consisted of black skinnies, black plain vans, a black three quarter length v neck shirt and with it I paired my leather jacket. My hair was just left to hang straight and wavy in places around my face.

Gerard eventually came out of the bathroom and rotated, pretending that he was a princess. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little to myself, not at him because he did look beautiful, but because of the princess part. “I feel sweet, do I look sweet?” Gerard smirked and he came over to me.

“-Very. Now let's go!” He jumped over to me, shoved his key into his sock before planting a gentle kiss on my cheek. A shiver ran down my spine and I brushed my fingertips over his as he walked past me and out of the door into the hallway. I shut the door, locked it and smiled at him.

“You ready, sweetness?” I asked, giving him a perfect smirk whilst he was staring at me with big, black eyes. Not as in “I've just been punched in the face” - look. He was verging towards the idea of “I'm a perfect, emo, diva; judge me, bitches.”

We made our way over to Kellin's place which took us around ten minutes at our pace and every so often our hands would touch and would send chills down my spine. Not because I was cold, but because Gerard was just so...Mysterious, it made my whole body go into overdrive, making me more alert from every touch. Not to mention the fact that he of course knew what he was doing to me, you could just tell by my quiet gasps every so often.

We approached Kellin's apartment and our mouths had literally dropped to the floor. They would have to have done a lot of negotiating to get this place. No one here had a lot of money, the band that he was in must have made a deal of some sort.

I glanced at Gerard and he nudged me on the arm to knock instead of him. The music was blaring out of the windows, and I could feel it radiated throughout every inch of my body. I could only imagine what it would be like when we were inside.

I knocked loudly and the door swung open, revealing Kellin holding a beer bottle. I chuckled a little and walked in after he gestured, “welcome, welcome!” Jeez, there was a lot of people here. Someone had been busy. I glanced at Gerard who was glancing around at everyone, smiling a little to himself.

“Pretty big turn out then, hey?” I said to myself, Kellin winked before waving and vanishing down the corridor.

“Don't spill alcohol on my Persian rug you ass!” He shouted at some teens down the hall. “Toodle-doo!” He called to us as he walked away in the opposite direction, I laughed and took Gerard's hand tight in mine, walking through the house and practically having to drag him along with me.

We could only mouth words to each other which I mostly thought were hilarious because I kept thinking that he was saying something to do with a guitar, but eventually I figured it was about Mikey...Yeah, loud party, right?

We eventually found Mikey in a bedroom upstairs and yes – that did take us a while to find. We had already walked in on a few girls with some guy which was...Ew.

I shook my head and headed over to Mikey who was clutching a whole bottle of some unknown alcohol to his chest, Ray was in the same room talking to someone with slightly tanned skin and dark brown hair. I gestured for Gerard to talk to Mikey and when he didn't move I pushed Gee towards him onto the floor.

It was quieter up here and it would be so much easier for them to hear each other. I walked over to Ray and whoever he was talking to, apparently his name was Vic and they were talking about guitars which I was happy to talk about.

Around five minutes later, I took a risky, quick glance at Mikey and Gee and they had their arms wrapped around each other like nothing was wrong. Like they were young again. When they had each other and only each other.

A small smile crept onto my lips and they both bounded over like everything was fine again. I raised an eyebrow at Gerard and he took my hand before walking me out the room.

We ended up staying in one of the living rooms and drinking to our hearts contents, I was still keeping an eye on him, making sure that he wasn't that bad.

Gerard was fragile. He was lost and I was his guardian angel.

We decided that it was time to get some air and quiet so we went into one of the bedrooms that had no one in upstairs, which was really hard because most of the other rooms had naked couples in.

I walked over to the window and flew it open, taking in deep breaths. Gerard locked the door and appeared behind me, snaking his arms around my waist delicately.

I leaned back in his arms and closed my eyes, he lifted up my shirt and ran his fingertips along my skin there. Gerard kissed my neck softly, running his lips along my exposed throat slowly, making my whole body shiver with excitement.

“We have this whole room to ourselves...” Gerard whispered, basically pleading for me to react positively.

To pin him onto the bed and do things that I would never have expected of myself.

To please him.

To give him everything that he so deserved.

“And what are you implying, Gee?” I asked quietly, murmuring to him under my breath. He unzipped my jeans and I turned around in his arms, placing my hands in his chest. “Gerard...N-not here. It's not...Not right.” I told him honestly, he nodded slowly, running a hand through my hair, smiling a little.

“Is it because my pretty drawings are back at the dorm?” He asked, smirking wide to himself, I rolled my eyes.

“Right, of course Gee...Of course,” I winked and Gerard stuck his tongue out before taking my hand and pulling me over to the bed, we stayed on top of the covers and he wrapped his arms around my lower back, keeping his arms securely around me as he kissed my forehead softly.

“Gerard...” I took in a deep breath and I ran a hand across his cheek, running my thumb over his cheek. “I need to tell you something.” Gerard frowned and fear instantly filled his eyes, “it's nothing bad. Or, I hope it isn't.” I paused, working through everything that I would say over and over again in my head.

But I didn't need to say a speech.

Three words could describe it all.

That was all it took.

Just three words that people threw around far too carelessly recently. “I've tried to tell you before but...You've never heard me. It's almost like your subconscious doesn't want to know, but...”

I leaned up and closed my eyes, brushing my lips to his as gently as I could. My heart-rate rose intensely and my hands started to shake uncontrollably. Nervous for his reaction and his thoughts, his feelings. The fear of rejection and failure.

“I love you, Gerard.”
Sign up to rate and review this story