Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > We always wanted to move to London

We love music but sometimes it just gets on your nerves the teeniest tiniest bit.

by TMBeastsx 0 reviews

Lily, Lauren, and Kiera have finally moved to London, but will they meet some unusual people whilst there?

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kiichi - Published: 2013-03-22 - Updated: 2013-03-24 - 355 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lauren turned over once again and grunted, and then turned into her pillow and screamed, the girls had only been here a week, and they could see why they were the only people there because the room below was so loud blasting with music, you could hear it from 10 miles away. It was 11pm and the music has kept her and Lily, and Kiera awake, for the whole week. Lauren jumped out of bed and went stomping into the hallway to see Lily and Kiera both in the living room with pillows upto there ears. 'That's it! Im gonna go down there have a fucking go at them pricks and tell them to turn there fucking music down!' Lauren screamed, 'Please do' Kiera said grunting. Lauren had her pajamas on. A long baggy plain white t shirt, with some shortd. She quickley put on some slippers. She ran down the stairs and banged on the door as hard as she can. She heard a few shouts before a tall, slim guy with short brown hair, who was extremely hot opened the door wearing a t shirt, and some joggers.
Lauren automaticly froze it was as if he had just made her die. Her mouth went dry, and she stood there mouth wide open staring at him. He smirked and raised his eyebrows. Lauren looked down to the floor breathed in and then looked back up biting her lip. ' You, urm, don't think it would be possible if you could urm, turn the, err, music down?' Lauren said, her voice going really girly, and high pitched.
She had just made a complete fool of her self the boy went and turned the music off while he did Lauren looked down and smacked herself in the face. She looked up when the boy came back, 'Jesus are you alright your face is like red, bright red' He said, smirking because he knew it was because she spoke to him. ' Yeah I just need to... Yeah. Bye' Lauren said. She then said 'Thankyou for turning it down' before quickley turning around and running off
Sign up to rate and review this story