Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > We always wanted to move to London

Her face was as red as fire...

by TMBeastsx 0 reviews

Lauren's a bit embarressed after she's met possibly the hot guy she's ever seen, and embarressed herself.

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kiichi - Published: 2013-03-23 - Updated: 2013-03-23 - 299 words

0Unrated
'He is so cute' Lauren said to herself as she ran up the stairs to the flat. 'No Lauren. What are you saying? Think about it. He's clearly a cheater. You can just tell.' She thought to herself as she ran in and flopped down onto the sofa and sighed. 'Thank god that flippin music has been turned off, it was doing me head in!' Kiera said, and then looked over to Lauren, ' What's up?' Kiera asked, Lauren looked upto Kiera and Lily they burst out laughing, 'Lauren, hahahaha, your face it's like... Bright red, like really red, the same colour as fucking fire' Lily said laughing again.
'It's not funny, Ive just made a complete fool out of myself in front of this really cute guy down there' Lauren said covering her face with her hands, 'What happened?' Kiera asked listening, 'Well, I went to have a right go but then I saw him, and wow-' Lauren paused a moment thinking about him standing leaning again there door. She shook her head '... Anyway I couldn't have a go at him, I stood there my mouth went all dry, and I couldn't speak and then when I finally asked him to turn the music down my voice went all high pitched and girly, and then after I went bright red and he even asked me if I was ok because I was so red' Lauren said sighing, 'Look Im sure you probably won't see him again anyway, and lets just focus on getting a nice, and calm sleep for once, he will probably be playing music tomorow so...' Lily said getting up and going into her room. Kiera and Lauren got up going into there rooms, and they all fell asleep gradually...
Sign up to rate and review this story