Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.5 Lv. 2

by Shank 0 reviews

Scuffle between two great warriors of their own right

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-03-30 - 480 words

0Unrated
South Tower

Kurosaki Ichigo: Bleach
*]
[*Shinigami


This was an interesting battle, the likes of which a low level person viewing it would struggle to understand. Ichigo was involved in an armed battle, in the middle of this warzone but whoever it was… he was strong. It was basically a fight of high speed and scuffles followed by a retreat. Both Ichigo and this other warrior were using everything they could to find out information on the other while trying to make ground. They were both in hiding, but knew the location of the other by tracing their energy. The time had come again and they charged in. Both of them unleashed an incredible speed, Ichigo finally able to get the edge over his opponent and shove his sword into the gut of this dark headed person. Only a split second of relief hit Ichigo as something did not feel right and the swordsman vanished from view revealing he could use illusions as Aizen did. If it had not been for his own incredible speed and the fact he had faced an illusionist before, he may have been killed then and there. The swordsman came from behind and almost cut Ichigo's head off. Ichigo could not help but notice the glowing red eyes of this guy; there was something intimidating about how much they could see.

Uchiha Sasuke: Naruto
*]
[*Ninja with affiliation to Akatsuki (evil organisation)


Sasuke could tell how strong the orange haired guy was. Even with his Sharingan which enabled him to see, predict and copy the movements of his opponents perfectly, this guy was so hard to get a read on. Sasuke was glad he could have been bought to this tower, if there were plenty more guys of this level, this was going to be useful for gaining power. His eyes picked up that this guy was about to do something.

Ichigo fired a Getsugatenshou at Sasuke, which was a condensed form of energy released from his sword. Ichigo in no way expected it to hit, but to obstruct the view of himself if only for a second. As he switched up his angle and tried to come from Sasuke's side, Ichigo was only really starting to appreciate the power of the Sharingan and how much insight it gave in a battle and if he had not put on his hollow mask in time he would have been crushed in an electric attack Sasuke retaliated with.

As they both looked around, they definitely had a deep respect of the others abilities. Both of them in some way were having fun but without mentioning a word they knew if they didn't drop this little scuffle and move on they risked failing the Tower of God on the second level. They each went in their own direction, hoping they would run into one another again to finish their bout.
Sign up to rate and review this story