Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.6 Lev.2

by Shank 0 reviews

Natsu from Fairy Tale and Ikki from Air Gear in their quest to complete the Second Level of Tower of God

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-03-31 - 614 words

0Unrated
West Tower

Natsu Dragneel: Fairy Tale
Mage of Fairy Tale

Natsu’s personality would not allow him to take cover and creep his way through an atmosphere like this. In fact, every large robot spitting the virus on the competitors only drew Natsu towards them to take them out. This was good in that Natsu was gaining confidence and strength for the future levels to come, but it was attracting bad attention from his rivals and made him a sitting duck for an attack.
In one of the main streets, Natsu came face to face with another robot who was preparing to spit out the mystery virus onto him. Natsu who used Fire Dragon Slayer Magic spat out a huge ball of fire towards the robot however it seemed unaffected like the others. Natsu knew immediately something was wrong and as it then began to spit out the virus, Natsu leapt to the side escaping it. He had the feeling something was behind him but whenever he turned nothing was there. Natsu tried a physical attack, this time he used flame to power up his fist and was going to send it flying with a huge punch. As he leapt forward and swung at the robot though, he went straight through it as if the robot was a hologram. Once more the robot fired a gas at him and Natsu only just barely got out of it.
Someone had caught Natsu in an illusion trap. There was indeed a robot there, but it wasn’t where Natsu perceived it to be. This was a troublesome point for Natsu in only the second test of this tower. He wasn’t very good at fighting those who had these kinds of abilities.

Viper: Hitman Reborn
Illusionist of Assassin Squad

Viper had a smug grin on his face. The best thing about some of these strong fighters is that they believe too highly in themselves to think or notice the world around them. He had muddled up the fire mage’s bearings significantly and it was only a matter of time before he would be infected.
Viper however had been caught in his own logic. He had been having so much fun watching Natsu scramble around he was almost ambushed himself. A female demonic looking figure set down on the rooftop in which Viper had been hiding. She was young looking, but scary.

Cirucci Sanderwicci: Bleach
Arrancar-Deceased

“This is my next chance to show them all how powerful I am,” Cirucci said as she launched an attack at Viper.

Natsu was released from the illusion. He heard the sounds of battle coming from a nearby rooftop and figured he should press on with a little more caution. He was so excited at the strength of some of the other competitors, getting through this tower was bound to make him stronger.


West Tower

Itsuki Minami: Air Gear
Storm King Rider of Kogarasumaru

The setting in the city was the best thing for a rider. They could make the urban environment their playground. Ikki could leap from building to building with ease and bypass the entire virus spitting robots. For the rivals he would meet along the way, he was far too fast for them to be able to have a planned ambush, not to mention the vision he possessed. He could stare at an environment such as the city of Tokyo and see the ins and outs of it, seeing every nook and cranny-meaning the fastest and safest options to take. The few that tried to take him on were quickly and swiftly dealt with as the Storm King made his way through easily to the next level.
Sign up to rate and review this story