Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.7 Tower of God Head Office

by Shank 0 reviews

The Tower of God Officials discussing the highlights from the first two tests

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-04-02 - 825 words

0Unrated
Tower of God Head Office

The TOG officials sat at the table in the head office. All seated members under the glow of a single light, whilst the head of the table sat in complete darkness. He let out a disturbing snicker, “Watching at my own leisure has been fun so far, Leronira my second in command I trust all has been running smoothly?”
“Yes Boss,” Leronira said. His mask had a fancy pattern. He wore an expensive suit and his hair was impeccable. “At the beginning of the first level we had around 1000 competitors. The first test seemed a bit easy and only eliminated around 300 people. It was the second test that truly got them out of their comfort zone. The aim of the second test was to reach the end point without being infected, however it was only some that took another goal seriously, to weed out and sabotage their rivals. A little over 500 people were knocked out in the second level of the test throughout the four towers. I have compiled some information across all four towers, but have arranged the individual tower guardians to give their highlights to you as well sir. Nearco is the head of the North Tower, Solario is the head of the East Tower, Kurifuji is the head of the South and Alsab of the West.”
Nearco stood up first, his mask looking similar to Leronira but having a pattern of long moustache on it, “Good evening officials. I have my few to watch out for in this tower. Admiral Kizaru, a Marine Admiral (One Piece) who has the power to transform into light. Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter) with excellent stealth and combat capabilities as well as lightning style techniques. Agito (Air Gear) the Fang King Rider from his world who can create immense energy from his Air Trecks (Rollerblades).”
Next was Solario who had a sun pattern over his right eye. “I like Hyuuga Neji (Naruto) who has special eyes that can see long distances, people behind him and energy levels of people, he is a great athlete to watch. Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tale) who is not only one of the strongest females here, but one of the strongest in general and has an immense amount of armour or weapons she can summon to herself with unique abilities. Biscuit Krueger (Hunter x Hunter) is quite old but can make her appear as a young child and has used it to her advantage in this tournament, her potential is still unknown to me. “
Kurifuji stood up, she was a woman with sunglasses and surgical mask rather than the other masks of the officials. “I have found myself drawn to Konan (Naruto) a purple headed ninja that uses paper in combat. Gajeel (Fairy Tale) who is a Dragon Slayer that uses and manipulates iron in combat.”
Alsab was the last who had a yin-yang symbol on his forehead. “Gaara of the Desert (Naruto) uses sand for both defence and offence. Edward Newgate aka Whitebeard (One Piece) who has the power of Tremors or Earthquake. The last is Kyoraku Shunsui (Bleach) his demeanor is comical and has spent a lot of time trying to talk to attractive women rivals on his level.”
“Thankyou all the Tower Guardians,” Leronira said. “Now from the research I have done. Firstly there are some characters within this tower with which we as the Liar Game officials will get the biggest kick out of watching. But to make things more fun I haven’t labelled them to you yet, out of the fun of trying to pick whom they are and how they are going to play these levels. They will be known in the future as ‘The Tricksters. Then there are those with great power and twisted ambition. They are ‘The Dark Lords of the Four Towers, Sosuke Aizen from Tower 1 (Bleach-Shinigami), Uchiha Madara of Tower 2 (Naruto-Ninja), Marshall D Teach or Blackbeard of Tower 3 (One Piece, Captain of Blackbeard Pirates), Takuechi Sora (Air Gear-Wind and Sky King-Deceased), Zeref (Fairy Tale, Mage) and Bermida Von Veckenstein (Hitman Reborn). I will not go into detail on their power, but rest assured they are some of the strongest the tower has to offer and should any of them win, will shatter not only their own world, but all worlds. The last group I have identified as ‘The Saviours’, they have the power to bring great change should they grow and fight with their potential. Uzumaki Naruto of Tower 1 (Naruto-Ninja of Hidden Leaf), Monkey D Luffy of Tower 2 (One Piece-Captain of Strawhat Pirates), Gon Freecs (Hunter X Hunter-Hunter), Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach-Shinigami) and Sawada Tsunayoshi (Hitman Reborn) of Tower 3, Natsu Dragneel and Minami Itsuki of Tower 4. Once more I have not included their powers so you can see their true light for yourselves. Thankyou for your patience, I hope you enjoy the next test, it is one of our favourites and will be followed the inter-tower challenge.
Sign up to rate and review this story