Categories > Original > Humor > Rain

Chapter 5

by timeywimey27 5 reviews

New chapter. It would have been longer but life.

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-31 - Updated: 2013-03-31 - 384 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

Mark and I spoke non-stop on the way home. Mainly about music, video games, concerts and how much we hated school. It eventually turned into a competition on who hated it first.

“I think you’ll find” I said. “That I despise school with a passion that deeply infects my soul”.

Mark shook his head. “Well I hate school from the bottom of my heart and the deepest regions that are only present in the shower” He said solemnly.

I laughed at that one, he’d got me there. “Ok fine. You win” I giggled, as the bus shuddered to a stop and I pulled Mark off the bus with me.

We stumbled up the stairs to me apartment, albeit Mark was more graceful than me. I pulled the keys from my pocket and shoved them clumsily into the door, yanking it open with all my might and strength, which isn’t very much to be honest. When I fell through the door (smooth Frankie), I ran headfirst into Justin, my baby brother. “Frank” He yelped in surprise.

I looked up in confusion. “Oh, hey there Justin” I replied, my mouth muffled by Justin’s jumped.

He peeled me off him, which was embarrassing as Justin is about 5 inches tall than me and 1 year younger than me.

“Anyway, Justin, this is Mark. He’s a friend of mine” I told him.

Justin nodded."Nice to meet you Mark” He said, before spinning round and slamming his bedroom door.

Mark raised an eyebrow. “Well he seems charming” He said.

I shrugged. “At times. Anyway, you wanna head out? I only came here to dump my stuff” I said, throwing my bag into my room (an impressive feat I might add. My room was at least 2 meters from where I was standing).

Mark nodded. “Sure. Show my round your neighbourhood” He grinned.

I nodded. “Well, better blow this dump” I said. I yanked Mark out my house (this was becoming a habit, pulling Mark everywhere) and we ran back down the stairs and into the street.

So that's chapter 5, I'm sorry it isn't very long but I'm collaborating with another author for another story on tumblr, so busy busy. School is unimportant. Please tell me what you think, and rate and/or review - xomikey
Sign up to rate and review this story