Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Song

It Just Seems So Right

by Chemical_30 2 reviews

Sniper and Jet get to know each other.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-04-02 - 1284 words

1Exciting
Chapter Three
Viper Sniper’s POV:

Accident took a deep breath as Jet tightly wrapped the wound on her thigh. She gripped my hand tightly, trying to fight the urge to scream.

“There you go, now just do very minimal movement and it should heal within a few days. I gave you a mild sedative…you’ll probably fall asleep here soon. ” Jet reported; and true to his word within a few minutes she was fast asleep.

“Thank you so much,” I smiled at him, “Usually I would be the one to take care of wounds...but you’re a lot better than I am.”

He grinned, “Yeah, I studied in medical school for a few years before the bombings, but I dropped out a couple years short of a doctor or anything.”

“How old are you…I-I’m mean if you don’t mind me asking.” I stammered.

“No…I don’t mind. I’m twenty-five…I’m the oldest of the group, Poison being twenty-four.” He answered.

I nodded, “How long have you guys been a group?”

“Well we’ve all known each other for several years, before BL/ind took over, so I guess you
can say we’ve been a group since the beginning.” Jet stated, I gazed into his eyes, they were a soft brown and they were full of life. I smiled back at him.

“My name is Viper Sniper,” I held out my hand, he chuckled and shook it gently.

“Jet Star, how about we let your friend rest…and I can start asking questions about you?” He suggested.

I froze, I haven’t told anyone about my past, where all my scars came from. Most people just inferred that they were from injuries during fights with Dracs. I was afraid if I told someone the truth that they wouldn’t trust me and that I’d be kicked out of the group. I took a deep breath to steady myself before answering him, “Yeah…that sounds great.”

We walked out to the main room and saw that everyone besides Kobra and Trickster had left. Kobra must’ve said something funny because Trickster giggled. “Where is everyone?” Jet asked breaking the trance between the two.

Kobra shrugged, “I have no clue. I think Poison went in the back…the others must have gone outside.”

Jet just nodded and continued walking outside. As I passed Trickster I winked, she blushed and looked down at her lap. I could totally see that they were flirting with one another. I followed closely behind Jet as we walked out into the hot desert. Krucafix leaned up against the side of the diner, a cigarette clasped loosely in between her fingers. She brought it up to her lips; she glanced over at us and smiled weakly.

“How’s Accident?” She asked.

“She’s fine, sleeping right now.” I answered, “Where did you get a cigarette?”

“Fun Ghoul, he offered me one and I needed something to calm me down.” She replied.

“Where are Syanide and Angel?” I questioned.

“Don’t know,” She shrugged, “They were fighting earlier. I don’t think Angel wants to stay here.”

“Of course he doesn’t, but we have no choice.” I stated.

“I think that’s what Syanide said.” Krucafix smiled before placing the cigarette between her lips again.

Jet grabbed my hand and gently pulled on it, I blushed as he continued to lead me away from Krucafix. We continued to walk until we reached a small garage; he took out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. He lead me inside, the garage was slightly cooler than outside, three motorcycles stood in the center of the room. I could tell that they used to Drac bikes but now they were covered in multiple colors of graffiti and paint.

“The bikes are Kobra’s thing. He likes to decorate them. Poison doesn’t let him go out very much, but he’ll go for a ride every now and again.” Jet smiled rubbing the back of his neck.
Jet sat down on a small stool and motioned for me to sit down next to him. “So Sniper, have you always been a Killjoy?”

I swallowed hard, “Uh…well yeah. I guess you can say that.” I wasn’t exactly lying but I wasn’t telling the complete truth. I was not ready to tell anyone what happened, let alone a guy that I had just met ten minutes ago; even if he was part of the Fabulous Killjoys.

“How long have you been a part of your group?” He asked.

“For a couple years now,” I answered. “Angel, Syanide and Krucafix were the original three. I came in after that, and a few months later we found Accident bleeding to death after a run in with a group of Dracs.”

“That girl gets hurt a lot doesn’t she?” He chuckled.

“Yeah…but she’s always a trooper about it. I’ve never seen that girl cry. And then just a few days ago Trickster collapsed on our doorstep. She was really dehydrated…so we took her in as well.” I explained. “So you said that you guys have been a group since the beginning?”
Jet took a deep breath, “Well sorta, the guys and I have been. Except when the bombings started, Ghoul and Kobra got separated from the group. Poison and I looked for them for days; eventually we gave up and found the diner. You should’ve seen Poison, he was a wreck, he’d taken care of his brother for years, and the fact that he’d lost him just threw him over the edge.”

“Well what happened?”

“Ghoul and Kobra turned up a week later. Kobra had a badly sprained ankle. Apparently a piece street light had collapsed on it. Ghoul stayed with him and somehow they were able to wrench it free.” Jet shrugged, “A few weeks after that Revolver showed up at our doorstep, she was malnourished and dehydrated. She’d been on her own for weeks, and did the best she could to survive. She and Ghoul started dating shortly after. And finally Heartbreak Missile… Kobra and Poison had been on a raid and she was passed out in the desert. They brought her back here…at first she was really sweet but now she’s been trying to get into everybody’s pant’s…its pathetic really.”

“But Ghoul has a girlfriend.” I laughed.

“Exactly, and frankly Revolver would kick her ass in a heartbeat. There has already been a couple close calls between those two.” Jet sniggered.

“Okay I have to ask this…from who did you get your hair from? It’s awesome!” I giggled.
He smiled, “It’s my mom’s hair. I find it annoying. It always get’s in the way.”

“I love it. It adds character.” I responded.

“At least someone does.” He said softly. He leaned in closer to me and I was drawn in closer to him. What am I doing? I asked myself. I just met the guy! I can’t possibly have feelings for him!

Our lips crashed together and I could feel his calloused hands on my cheeks. The kiss only lasted a second before he tore himself away from me.

“I am so sorry! I-I don’t know what came over me.” He stated his eyes wide with fear.

“It’s okay…I-I kinda liked it.” I admitted.

He smiled sweetly at me, I brought him back to me and our lips collided once more. I knew this was a bad idea, but being here, with Jet…it just seemed so right.
Sign up to rate and review this story