Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Song

You Know you Want Me

by Chemical_30 2 reviews

Accident wakes up, she overhears a conversation between Missile and Poison. Her and Poison get to know each other.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-04-04 - 1209 words

0Unrated
Chapter Four
Artistic Accident’s POV:

I woke up feeling groggy and sore. I groaned as I slowly sat up, the wound on my shoulder burned like hell but I just tried to ignore it. I looked around and saw that both Jet and Sniper had left and I wondered how long I had been asleep for. I took a deep breath and swung my legs over the edge of the table. I seethed as I gently hopped down from the table, my leg wound pulsing with pain. I began to limp out into the main area, I saw that it was dark outside; I had been asleep for hours! At first I didn’t see anyone, so assumed that they had all just gone to bed but in the corner of the room I could make out two people sitting next to each other in a booth. I quickly hid behind the counter so I could make out what they were saying.

“Face it Poison, you know that you want me. How long will you deny yourself of what you obviously want?” I could make out that it was a girl; her voice carried a very heavy tone of seduction.

“Missile for the umpteenth time…there is nothing between us…and there will never be anything between us. You’re a sweet enough girl but do you think me blind? I see how you flirt with the rest of the guys; even Ghoul…who has had a girlfriend for almost six years; give it a rest. You’ll find someone, but that someone ain’t me sugar.” Poison stated in a direct tone.

I heard Missile sigh, “You’ll regret this one day Poison. One day you’ll want me…no you'll needme…and I won’t be here.” I heard her get up and start walking in my direction; I held my breath as I watched her walk right past me and into one of the rooms that the Fabulous Killjoys must’ve transformed into bedrooms.

After a few moments I stood back up and walked over to Poison who had his head in his hands. I coughed softly to announce my presence, the full moon made his red hair brighter than normal. I could see the faint outline of a smile play upon his lips. “Aren’t you supposed to be resting? Jet said minimal movement didn’t he?”

I giggled and slid in across from him, “Well yeah, I just woke up. I was bored and decided to see if anyone was up. Why are you up anyway?”

He leaned back and looked outside the window. “It’s my night for watch. Somebody has to keep a look-out for Dracs. We wouldn’t want to be caught by surprise now would we?” He chuckled.
I blushed slightly out of embarrassment, “That makes sense. Did anything happen while I was out?”

“Well Sniper and Jet disappeared for about an hour. Both came back with swollen lips,” Poison winked at me, making me blush once again, “Um…your friends Syanide and Angel is it?” I nodded telling him that he’d gotten the name right, “They were gone for a couple hours, Angel didn’t look happy when he came back. I don’t think he wants to stick around. Oh and Trickster was flirting with my brother.” Poison laughed.

“Was she?” My eyebrows raised in amusement.

“Yeah, but don’t worry…Kobra was flirting right back at her.” Poison stated. “It’s been awhile since we’ve run into another group. Especially one full of mostly women.”

“You have Missile don’t you?” I asked his smiled faded a little.

“Missile doesn’t count. I don’t even know what she counts as.” He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck. His hazel eyes sparkled in the faint light, they were full of passion and life.
I grinned, “Well I guess I should thank you for before. We’d all be dead if you guys didn’t show up.”

“I’m just glad we saw you guys. Actually Revolver did, everybody else was in their own worlds, luckily she was paying attention to the real world around her.” Poison stated, “So Accident, how did you become a killjoy? Were you always one?”

I took a deep breath, “Not really, I lived with my mom and my step-dad and my little sister Maxine for a while after the bombings. The bombings didn’t reach my town, so no one rushed to get out. I had always hated my step-dad; he was cruel to my mother, Maxine, and me. He would get wasted and start hitting us, but my mom didn’t have the power to stop him, she tried, oh boy did she try. One night, when I was around thirteen, he came home drunk again. He hit my mom over and over again, I tried to stop him but he hit me too. I just remember Maxine screaming, she was holding onto her teddy bear, just screaming at him to stop.” I wiped a few tears that managed to fall from my eyes, the story bringing back awful memories, “I-I just grabbed her hand and ran out the door. I remember hearing him shouting our names, telling us to come back or he’d kill our mother. I didn’t stop. I just kept running, when Maxine got tired I picked her up and started running again. I still don’t know if he actually did kill my mum. I guess I will never find out. Maxine and I found a small cave and camped there for a few nights before finding someplace new. She and I were on the run for two years before BL/ind found us. Korse killed her. He killed Maxine, shot her right in the back of the head. She was only eight!” I exclaimed I didn’t look up at Poison, the only person who knew this story was Krucafix. She was the only one I could trust to tell it too. And here I was telling it to a man I just met. “That was the day I became a killjoy. I swore that I would get my revenge on BL/ind. I would avenge the death of my sister.”

I felt Poison’s hands wrap around my own, I looked up at him and his eyes displayed a look of sorrow, “I’m so sorry Accident. I-I couldn’t imagine what I’d do if I lost Kobra. I thought I lost him once and I nearly killed myself over it. You are so strong, and I will do anything to help avenge the death of you sister.”

I nodded slowly, “Thank you Poison. You have no idea how much that means to me.”

The rest of the night we spent getting to know each other a little better. Asking questions
like what’s your favorite band? Or, what’s your favorite color? The more I got to know Poison the more I began to develop feelings for him. I wasn’t quite sure what type of feelings they were yet, but all I knew was that they made me feel happy. Poison made me feel happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story