Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Thing I Like To Call Frosh...

Memories and First Times

by mikeywayismymanslice 0 reviews

Josh comes over and...well...yeah this is basically just smut. Don't skip it if at all possible though...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-06 - 1583 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I can't help but feel guilty when I wake up the next day. The truth is, Mrs. Way is right. I haven't been spending much time with my friends. This fact is made worse when I think of how when this trip was first planned, I was happy that they wouldn't have their girlfriends to abandon me for. And here I am doing that exact thing to them. But...I can't just tell Josh not to come when I practically begged him to...

I take a deep breath and approach Gerard, "Hey, Gee?"

He looks up from a picture he's drawing, "'Sup, Frankie?"

"Ummm...I kinda maybe told Josh you guys were gonna be gone today..."

His face splits into a grin, "So you guys can have alone time in the hotel room?"
"Uh...yeah..."

"Don't worry, there's a museum not too far from here. I'm sure I can get the others to check it out with me."

I smile in relief and hug him, "You're awesome, Gee."

"Try telling me something I don't know. So when's he coming?"

"I'm not sure. We didn't really discuss...." There's a knock at the door, "I mean now!" I rush to the door and open it to reveal Josh on the other side.

"Hey, Doll Face, mind if I come in?"

"Of course not!" I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside.

I pull him to lie down next to me on the bed and spend a few minutes just staring into his eyes. I'm vaguely aware of Gerard ushering Mikey and Ray out the door. Once they're gone, Josh immediately dives in for a kiss. It's short and sweet, causing me to snuggle into him.

"I missed you yesterday," I murmur.

"I missed you, too. Did you enjoy yourself at least?"

"Yeah...sorta. Most of the day I did, you could say."

He suddenly looks worried, "What about the rest of the time? What happened?"

"We told Gerard's parents about Bandit, uh, his kid. They weren't too happy about it...and it brought up some bad memories"

He begins stroking my hair, "What memories?"

"Well...I don't really want to talk about that..."

He kisses my forehead, "Please? It won't get better if you don't."

"It's really stupid. Just forget I said anything, ok?"

"Come on, Frankie, don't shut me out."

He gives me these really big puppy eyes, and I know that even if I resist him now, I won't be able to for long, "It's just...When I was little, before my parents divorced, they fought all the time. I always had to hide in my room 'cuz the yelling scared me. Now I'm upset by any yelling."

He's quiet for a very long time. Then he kisses my forehead again, "I'm so sorry. I can't say I understand because my family always gets along great, but that has to be terrible."

"It's okay; I'm pretty much used to it now."

"Honey, no matter how used to it you are, it's not okay. For someone to scar their own child like that..."

"Josh, stop. I just want to enjoy today with you. Ok?"

He sighs, "What do you have in mind?"

"I dunno," I kiss his jaw playfully, "I was thinking relax and see where the day takes us."

"Oh? But the day could take us some interesting places." He rests his forehead on mine.

"I was kinda hoping for that," I say quietly as I bring our lips together.

Immediately his arms pull me closer to him and mine snake around his neck. His kisses are so addicting. I get lost in them every time. His soft warm lips melt my composure. And that tongue ring...I could stay here forever. Soon, though, we have to break for air. I stare into his eyes.

"I love you, Josh," I say lightly.

He cups my cheek in his hand, "I love you, too, Frank."

He kisses me again and somehow the next few minutes become a blur. When I come back into consciousness, I am laying down with him on top of me. We are both missing our shirts and he is taking advantage of that fact by kissing all over my chest.

"Mmmm, Frank, I want you so bad right now," he says between kisses.

My mind is a lust-filled haze. Never mind the fact that I live really far away from him. Forget that I may never see him again after next Tuesday. I love this man. And my body wants to make that love physical.

"Yes," the word escapes my lips without a second thought.

Josh wastes no time after that. Our remaining clothes are soon on the floor. I am struck by Josh's full beauty. His skin is perfect and flawless all down his body, like porcelain. It's a very stark contrast to my tattoo covered chest and arms. He pushes my knees to my chest and I feel a pressure down...there. I realize he inserted a finger, which is not all that unpleasant. Then he inserts another one and begins scissoring and stretching. This causes me to grip the sheets. It feels extremely uncomfortable, bordering on painful. When he adds a third, tears come to my eyes. But I don't complain, because this is Josh. He would never cause me intentional pain.

His fingers are then removed and replaced with something much larger. This hurts. The pain is terrible. I press my lips together to keep a sound from escaping. Then he begins to move and I can't help but cry out with the pain.

Josh's POV

The Josh that I used to be overtakes me. I don't ask what Frank wants. I ignore any signs of protest he may be giving. My tongue forces its way into his mouth and I push him back on the bed. My greedy fingers rip off his shirt, and then mine. I begin kissing every inch of his beautifully tattooed skin. He's going to be mine. God, virgin sex is so good. My cock twitches with the mere idea of it.

Then I realize what I'm thinking. This is Frank. Frank, who I love more than anything in the entire world. I can't just force him into this. So I tell him what I want. I can barely breathe when he says yes. I quickly remove the rest of our clothing. Then I begin preparing him. I want to make it as painless as possible. But I don't have any lubricant, or even a condom. I feel terrible when I see tears in his eyes. Then, when I enter him and begin thrusting, he cries out.

"Ahhhh!" the sound pierces through my heart. I don't want to hurt him like this. Especially not when it feels so good to me. The sparks that I feel when kissing him are magnified now. It's unlike any other time I've slept with someone. Maybe that's because I'm not just sleeping with him. I'm making love to him.

"Shhh," I soothe him quietly. I kiss him in an attempt to distract him from the pain. Much too slowly, his expression relaxes and morphs into one of pleasure.

"Ah, Josh, mmmm," he moans out. I am filled with relief.

I speed up my thrusts and grab his shaft, pumping him just as quickly. Now we are both lost in moans of ecstasy. It doesn't take long for him to cum, spilling his semen on our stomachs. This causes him to clench around me and I can't hold back either. I release into hi with one final, loud moan. I collapse as I pull out and snuggle close to him.

"Josh...That was...Amazing," he whispers breathlessly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I say. Frank's eyes are closed and his breaths are becoming more even by the second. I feel my own eyelids drift downward and fall into sleep.

...

"Oh, God, my eyes!" the scream jerks me awake and I scan the area. Mikey is covering his eyes in the doorway.

"What? Never seen a naked man before?" I ask.

"Not two naked men in a cum-stained bed!" he exclaims.

I shrug, "Fair enough. You wanna turn around and shut the door so we can get dressed?" he does this.

I gently nudge Frank, who is still sleeping, "Wake up, Love. I do believe we've been caught."

He blinks sleepily, "Wha?" then his eyes widen and his face turns an adorable shade of red, "Did you just say-?!"

"Yes. Your wonderful little posse has come and interrupted our peaceful nap. Wonderful, yes?"

"No!" he squeaks, "Very not wonderful! Oh god, oh god, oh god. I'm never gonna hear the end of this!"

"Calm down, baby. Just get dressed and pretend you haven't done anything out of the ordinary. Nobody will bother you."

"But....doesn't it..." he lowers his voice, "hurt the next day?"

"Sometimes. But I tried to be gentle. Now, really, let's get dressed and get rid of these sheets so the others can come in."

"O-okay..."

A/N ooooookay. So as you can see, I absolutely fail at smut. I try. And it always goes wrong. But no matter! The story still has integrity. I thought I might mention that I just got a laptop. And I have a friend with Wi-Fi, so updates will be happening more often. I'm also working on some other fics. I'm trying my hand at a one-shot. Wish me luck! Anyway, reviews are adored.

Chao!
Sign up to rate and review this story