Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Thing I Like To Call Frosh...

Starbucks

by mikeywayismymanslice 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-14 - 1251 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

I really should tell Josh that I told him so. As soon as he leaves, Gerard begins his taunts.

“Our little Frankie’s growing up!” he exclaims, throwing his arms around me, “And into quite the young woman, I might add.”

“Shut up,” I mutter, shoving him away. I can feel the heat gathered in my cheeks.

“Oh, come now, Frank, I’m sure we’re all dying to know if Josh is good in bed,” he winks at me.

To this I say nothing. The truth is, he was. I mean, yeah, it hurt at first. But then it began to feel so good… I roll over and bury my face in my pillow.

“Oooh! He was,” Gee says.

“I said shut up! You didn’t act like this when you walked in on Mikey and Alicia! My relationship’s no different!” I can’t help but yell at him.

“Uh…actually, Frank,” Ray begins.

“Don’t. Just don’t.” I walk out of the room. I decide to go sit behind the plant I used when I first learned about Lindsey’s pregnancy.

It doesn’t take long for Gee to find me. He sits next to me and sighs.

“We were just messing with you, Frank,” he says.

“Well I don’t appreciate it. You may not realize this, but my virginity was actually special. And now I’m kinda wondering if I gave it to the right person…”

He puts his arm around my shoulders, “Don’t worry about that. I see the way Josh looks at you. He’s the right person.”

I bite my lip, “But what about when we go back home? What if he meets someone else who he just can’t ignore?”

“Then I will personally come back and castrate him. Deal?”

I smile, “Deal.”

“Hey…Do you want some coffee? I think we should go get some coffee.”

“Starbucks?” I ask.

“Would I dare take you anywhere else?”

And so we head towards Starbucks, my favorite coffee place. When we get there, he orders a normal coffee with creamer—no sugar—and I get a white chocolate/ chocolate chip Frappuccino. I love those things.

“Just make me feel even more gay,” I say sarcastically to Gee.

“Hey, I didn’t tell you what to order. But…I did kind of want to talk to you about that.”

“About what?” I take a long sip of my drink.

“Just…your being gay I’ve been wondering how long? I mean, thinking back you never really liked any girls…”

“That’s not true. There was that Jamia girl. She was pretty cute.”

“Yeah, I guess, but ‘cute’ isn’t the same thing as ‘attractive’.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, for example, lots of people think Mikey’s ‘cute’, but the same people are baffled by the fact that Alicia’s dating him.”

I sigh, “I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know how long I’ve been gay because the only guys I ever remember liking are you and Josh.”

He holds up his hands, “Whoa, there. No need to get defensive. It was an honest, curiosity-fueled question.”

“You’re right, sorry. I guess I’m just kinda insecure about the whole thing.”

“Don’t be. You know you still have your friends. We won’t judge you, and anyone else can shove it.”

I laugh, “Thanks. How is it that you always know how to make me feel better?”

“I’ve just known you long enough. You do just as good a job at cheering me up.”

I blush, “I- I guess so…”

He smiles, “Now…I think we need to prep you to meet your boyfriend’s parents.”

“Oh, right…I can’t wait.”

“Frankie, do I sense a hint of sarcasm?”

I blink at him, “Now why would you think that?”

He laughs and we exit the store.

Josh’s POV

I must admit I have a bounce in my step when I get home. Something about taking that next step has me giddy, despite how many people I've already taken it with. Frank really is special. I can't imagine ever breaking up with him.

To my surprise, Matt is sitting on my bed when I get to my room.

“Where have you been?” He asks, “I came over to play Zombies and your mom said you'd be back soon, so I waited. All. Day. Long.”

“Sorry, Matt, I was with Frank. We kinda...lost track of time.”

He immediately catches the glint in my eye and suggestion in my voice, “Man, took you long enough. Was he any good?”

I begin to lick my lips, remembering it. Then I shake my head, “It's not about that. For the first time in my life, I had sex that wasn't just fueled by hormones. It was…amazing.”

“All right, no need to get all mushy on me. Let’s get to the guts and gore.”

“There were no…” I begin, then I realize he’s talking about the game, “Oh. Right. Prepare for your butt to be kicked. Big time.”

“You’re on.”

We play for hours until his mom calls looking for him. He’s about to leave when I catch his arm.

“Frank’s coming over to meet my mom tomorrow…”

He laughs, “As friend or…”

“She knows.”

He winces, “Have fun with that. I’d hate to be you.”

“It can’t be that bad…right?”

“Eh…Mom’s usually hate daughter in laws. Frank should be fine.”

“I’m being serious.”

“Me too. Don’t worry about it. Frank’s a good kid and clearly you’re still here despite your having a boyfriend.”

I sigh, “You’re right. See ya later.”

“See ya.”

I go up to my room and fall on my bed.



The next day I wake up early. For some reason, I want to make the house perfect for Frank. I clean until the house is sparkling, but it still doesn’t feel good enough. I almost wish this wasn't happening, but now is not the time for second thoughts. I'm going to have to get Frank soon. And he's going to meet my mom. The sooner I accept that, the better.

"What would you guys like for lunch?" Mom asks when I pass through the kitchen.

I smile, "Anything you make will be awesome."

"Aw, Joshy..."

"I'm gonna go get Frank," I kiss her cheek, "Be back soon."

Frank is pacing the sidewalk when I get there. He looks adorable and nervous. I pull up and open his door.

"I was right. There was so much teasing yesterday," he says upon getting in.

"Oh? I hope it wasn't too bad."

"Nah. I got all upset so Gee bought me coffee."

"You're a coffee person?"

"More like an addict, but yeah."

"Oh. I'm more of a tea person myself."

He stares at me for a second, "Yeah, you seem like a tea person."

The rest of the ride is spent in an almost uncomfortable silence. Then we arrive at my house. I lead him inside to discover that Mom and Sarah are waiting by the door. I take a deep breath.

"Frank, this is my mom and my sister, Sarah. Guys, this is my boyfriend, Frank."

He turns a little pink at the word "boyfriend", but he calmly shakes their hands, "Nice to meet you, Sarah, Mrs. Ramsay."

Mom smiles, "Please, call me Carolynne."
Sign up to rate and review this story