Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Thing I Like To Call Frosh...

Meet the Ramsays

by mikeywayismymanslice 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-14 - 1217 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

This is the first time Josh has called me his boyfriend. Half of me is extremely giddy and happy about it. The other half wants me to find the nearest object that I can crawl under. Instead, I do the polite thing and shake the hands of his mother and sister.

"Nice to meet you, Sarah, Mrs. Ramsay."

His mother smiles at me, "Please, call me Carolynne"

At this I blush deeper than I already was. It took tears to get on such friendly terms with Donna and I still usually call her Mrs. Way out of respect. So the fact that Mrs. Ramsay is offering it right away is a very good sign.

"Now, let's not stand awkwardly in the doorway. I made pizza."

She walks away and Josh's sister, Sarah, gives me a once over before following. I start to do likewise when Josh grabs my arm.

"Just be yourself, Frankie. They'll love you for it. Oh, and you don't have to be scared of the food. Mom's an excellent cook."

I find myself laughing a little at that. Then I grab his hand and kiss him lightly. I mean, he did say to be myself. We make our way into the dining room. Sitting on the table is a really yummy looking pizza. Unfortunately, it has pepperoni, ham and sausage. I stare at it warily.

"Have a seat, boys; it's fresh out of the oven." Mrs. Ramsay says.

Josh goes to sit, but I stay in place. Of all the things that could go wrong today I have to insult her cooking? Sometimes I really do think I have the worst luck.

"Frank, what's wrong?" Josh asks, then he follows my gaze and seems to get it, "Oh..." he goes over and whispers in his mom's ear.

She goes wide eyed, "Oh, my, Frankie I'm so sorry! Josh didn't tell me you were a vegetarian," she looks pointedly at him, "And I did ask him about lunch."

Josh shrugs, "I was in a hurry."

"You're a vegetarian?" Sarah says, "That's really cool."

"I guess," I say, slightly surprised, "I mean, mostly I'm just a huge animal lover in general."

"Oh, yeah, 'cuz you have, like, a jillion dogs or something, right?"

I laugh, "Not...Quite so many, but yeah. The two things are definitely related."

"Would you like me to fix you something else, Frank? I have some stuff for a salad," Mrs. Ramsay says.

"Oh, no, I'm fine. That pizza must have taken forever to make. I'll just pick the meat off," I take pride in not being one of those obsessive vegetarians who won't eat anything that touches meat. Honestly, there's no point to it. So, I sit and begin disassembling my food.

"So, Frank, I don't remember seeing you before. Are you from around here?"

"Ah, no, I'm from New Jersey actually."

Sarah's mouth drops open and Mrs. Ramsay's food pauses halfway to her mouth. Then she recovers and finishes her bite. She takes her time chewing and swallowing before speaking.

"That's, um, that's quite a way's away, isn't it? What brings you to Vancouver?"

"I'm sorta on vacation with some friends."

"Oh, that's nice. How did you and Joshy meet?"

"We, um," I look at Josh, unsure if I should mention Fireflies or not. He doesn't appear to be afraid of the truth, "We were both at Fireflies and kinda noticed each other..."

"Interesting," she says, taking a sip of a drink I hadn't even noticed she was holding."

"That's so...cheesy! And cute! It's like a clich\u00e9 romance movie!" Sarah squeals.

"Hmmm...I never thought of it that way...Hey, Frankie, you wanna elope and make a happy ending?" Josh jokes.

"More than you know," I reply honestly, looking into his eyes. Such pretty eyes...

"Ahem, well, there will be no eloping until you are of age," Mrs. Ramsay says.

"Of course Mom," Josh says, "I would never run away on you."

"Well, good, because I just couldn't survive without my baby boy."

Josh's POV

Frank really would run away with me. This information hits me as our eyes lock. I know I sure as hell would leave with him. Then I wouldn't have to say goodbye. He wouldn't go home. I'd have him all to myself. I want to melt our lips together as more song lyrics come to mind:

Did you say, "Please just follow me"?

I thought you wanted me.

'Cuz I want you all to myself.

And a simple one-liner that doesn't fit with the others:

I'll follow you like toy soldiers.

"Ahem, well, there will be no eloping until you are of age," Mom's voice cuts through my thoughts.

I smile at her, "Of course Mom, I would never run a way on you."

"Well good, because I just couldn't survive without my baby boy."

"Moooom! Not in front of Frank!" I whine.

"Oh, come on Joshy. Can't I embarrass you just a little? It's my job."

"Yeah, baby boy," Frank says wait a cheeky grin, "it's her job."

"Oh, shush," I say.

"Make me," he says with a challenge clear in his eyes.

"I'm too much of a gentleman for that," I stick my tongue out.

"Pffft, you are the one making implications."

"Am I? I meant punching you in front of the ladies would be rude."

"Oh, really? Because that was the implication I was talking about."

"Oh, listen to you guys!" Sarah is now bouncing in her seat, "You're like a married couple already!"

Frank looks at me, "Is she always like this?"

"Pretty much. She drinks Monster like it's Koolaid. "

"I do not! Monster is soooo gross! I'd just like to keep things fun and interesting," Sarah smiles. Apparently she doesn't care that Frank just half-insulted her.

"Well, you do a pretty good job at it," Frank smiles.

"Thanks!" Sarah grins widely now.

"It's been wonderful meeting you, frank, but unfortunately, I am a busy woman and I have shopping to do." Mrs. Ramsay says.

"Oh, that's OK. I would feel that if you interrupted your schedule just for me."

"Frankie, you are no trouble at all."

"Mom can I come? There's this super cute top at the mall that I've been just dying to get. I know you'll say yes once you see it!" Sarah puts on her best puppy face.

Mom sighs, "OK, but clean up lunch first."

"Yay!" she literally leaps up.

I lead frank silently to my room as they start talking animatedly about shopping. I will never understand that about women. I mean, I'm half gay, leaning more toward the gay and I could never get so caught up in such a frivolous activity.

"I like your family," Frank says once we're alone.

"I'm glad. I can tell they like you. Not that it's a surprise."

He blushes, "you just keep up that flattering, Mr. Ramsay. We'll see where it gets you."

I smirk, "well, it usually it gets me close to here," I say as I pull him over by his pants' waistband and steal a kiss.

He giggles, "Nice place to be, huh?"

"Nicer than you can imagine."

"Actually, I'd rather not imagine kissing myself."

I laugh and pull him into another kiss. This one is slow and passionate...
Sign up to rate and review this story