Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Thing I Like To Call Frosh...

Spending the Night and Forming new plans

by mikeywayismymanslice 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-14 - 1781 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

"So... I asked my mom if you could spend the night," Josh and I are cuddling on the couch, watching a movie.

I look up at him, "and?"

"She said it's fine as long as the door stays open."

I giggle, "Nice responsible parent. Let me call Mrs. Way the real quick. And I'll probably need to go get clothes."

"That's fine."

I pull out my phone and dial the number.

"Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero, why aren't you back yet? It's getting late!" Mrs. Way skips past the formalities.

"I know, sorry Donna. I was actually wondering if I could spend the night over here?"

"Over there? As in, at your boyfriend's house?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Frank, it would be completely irresponsible for me to say yes to this."

"But, Mrs. Ramsay will be here and," I hear the front door open, "oh, here she is now, you can talk to her!"

I thrust the phone at Mrs. Ramsay who covers the mouthpiece, "who...?"

"It's my, uh, guardian. She's being really skeptical. Can you explain that nothing sketchy will happen tonight?"

She sighs and puts the phone to her ear. I go over and snuggle up to Josh, whispering in his ear, "not that I would be able to even if we were alone."

He chuckles, "sore?"

"Just a little, but still."

"I understand. First time sucks."

I look at him, shocked, "you've been on bottom?!"

He smirks, "I wasn't always the dashing, confident fellow I am now."

"OK, that's settled," Mrs. Ramsay says, handing me my phone, "Frank, sweetie, you will stay here. Do you need clothes?"

"Um, yeah kinda."

"I can take him to get some," Josh says.

"All right, but be quick. It is getting late."

"Will do."

"Parental supervision," I scoff once we are out the door, "if we're nothing but a couple of hormonal teenage boys!"

Josh nudges me with his shoulder, "well, my hormones rage every time I see your pretty face."

"Oh, yeah? Then what are your hormones telling you to do right now?" I joke back.

"This," he swings me around and presses me against his car door. Then he clamps our lips together. It's so unexpected that I'm unable to put up resistance. I find myself leaping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. Our tongues play a happy little game as I tangle my fingers in his soft hair. My throat releases a slight moan just before he pulls away.

"So...um...clothes?" he pants out.

I nod and release him, falling back to the ground, "yes, probably a good idea."

I am greeted by catcalls as I enter the hotel room. This causes me to turn around an attempt to return to the car. However, Gerard grabs me around the waist and pulls me back inside.

"c'mon, Frankie. Why can't we tease you just a little?"

"I just don't like it. There's nothing weird about the spending the night at Josh's house..."

"I beg to differ," Mikey says, "seeing as this is the first time you've ever shown interest in someone, this is very weird."

"Bite me," I grab some clothes, not even paying attention to what they are, and leave very quickly.

"Hey, babes, welcome back," Josh greets me.

"I'm so sick of all of them!" I whine.

"Whoa, there, back up. What's wrong?"

"I can't do anything without them acting like I'm some... Craig shell at a circus or something! It's so annoying!"

He puts an arm around me, "awe, Frankie, they're your friends. It's their job to tease you. Just ask Matt and Mike. They never go two seconds without saying something about me and you. And usually it's something really vulgar."

"But you're used to it. I'm not."

"Sweetie, you need to get used to it soon. Because any friends you have are gonna do it. And, trust me, having friends that tease you is so much better than having no friends at all."

I sigh, "I never acted like that with Gee and Lindsey..."

"You were also dead jealous of that girl."

"I guess. You're so good at calming me down, Joshy." I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"I will take that as the good thing if and only if you never call me 'Joshy' again. I hate that name with a passion."

"What can I call you then? Joshua?"

"Oh, god, please no."

"Josh-mister?"

"I'd rather die."

"The Joshter?"

"Um, weird and no."

"Baby boy?" I snicker at this one.

"Start that and I'll make you sleep in Sarah's room."

"But you call me all sorts of nicknames. Why can't I have one for you?"

"Because you get an adorable pleased expression when I call you by a nickname. I don't like them."

"How about J.R? It's simple but effective."

He sighs, "Fine, if you must. But I get this feeling you won't."

"I dunno, J.R, I really like it."

Josh's POV

My night with Frank was absolutely amazing. I could say we snuck out and made love under the stars, but that would be a lie. We basically cuddled and talked until we fell asleep. And I got to hold him all night long. It was magical.

Now I miss him. I am on my way home from dropping him off. It really hurt to let him go, knowing that he only has five days left before he leaves. I feel like my time with him is stolen. And maybe this time I won't get it back. It's definitely not a good feeling.

The house is so empty without him now. I try to tell myself that that's silly. He was only here for one night and I'm going to see him again. But his smell is everywhere. On my clothes, in my bed, on the couch. This is how I always feel after we part. Kind of empty and drained and wanting. God, what am I going to do when he's thousands of miles away? I'll go mad.

I pace the house for a while, wishing I had something better to occupy my time with. I don't have to wish for long, however, as my phone rings with a message from Matt:

HEY YOU COMIN TO FF TONIGHT?

I realize with a start that it is, in fact, Friday, and I should probably make an appearance. It's also more than likely my turn to buy the alcohol, but I'm already forming a plan which will call for sobriety. I hit reply and type:

FUCK YEAH BUT I AM SO NOT BUYING

His response is quick: FINE I'LL SUCKER IAN INTO IT

Now I have work to do. I start by finding the perfect outfit and putting it on. Then, I style my hair in just the right way. Looking in the mirror, I confirm that every girl in the club (sans the lesbians) will swoon at the sight of me. Yes, I sound cocky, but why deny that I look like a sex god? (A\/N I LOVE that sentence!) I might as well own it.

There's just one thing left to do, but it will take some time. I take out my acoustic and my notebook. Screw my insecurities about my abilities, I'm doing this. I start with the lyrics, a poem in essence, but meant for so much more. They take an hour and a half with how much I go back and rewrite things. It has to be perfect.

Next I start on the melodies. Vocals are already so clear in my mind that I don't even need to read the notes. Unfortunately, I can hear so much more than guitar in my vision, but I can't play anything else. I strum notes and rhythms, trying to find the right tune for my words. What I come up with is pitiful, just a few repeating chords, but it's as close to perfect as I'm going to get.

I look at the clock and realize that it's already almost eight. I need to hurry. I send a quick text, not waiting for a response. Glancing at the mirror, I decide that I really should put on some eyeliner. Doing so doesn't take long and then I'm out the door. I make one stop on the way and get to Fireflies right around eight thirty.

Mike whistles, "Hey, Josh, you look spiffy. Did I miss an occasion?"

"Nah just thought I'd do this club a favor and bring in something beautiful."

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. There is a group of three girls standing there. One is a short red head with glasses who is playing with the hem of her black and white striped tee. A brunette who also has glasses and is dressed in a black hoodie and ripped up skinny jeans is behind her. She is seriously undressing Matt with her eyes while she chews her bottom lip.

"You wanna dance?" the girl in front of me asks. I have to smile. Remember what I said about swooning girls? This one really is good looking. She has straight blonde hair and clear blue eyes. She's wearing an Avenged Sevenfold shirt and skinny jeans.

"Sorry sweetheart, this eye candy's taken," I say.

She seems disappointed for a second before she turns her attention to the brunette. They begin whispering and from what I can gather they're arguing over whether she will talk to Matt. I smirk as the person in question walks up behind her.

"I'm flattered," Matt says, "But I don't really go for brunettes...Or glasses, no offense."

The poor girl's eyes widen and she turns bright red before dashing into the crowd.

"That was mean. You could've just given her one dance," Mike points out.

"True, but she was way too shy. I like my chicks feisty."

I roll my eyes and my attention is drawn to the door. The club has just been graced with another extremely sexy individual. His wide eyes have just the right amount of liner. He has simple rings in his nose and lip. He's wearing a tight fitting black tee which shows off his muscular torso and tattoo sleeves. He's also wearing dark skinnies with knee-high converse and a rather worn looking pink belt.

I don't give him time to find me before walking over and crashing my lips to his. He stiffens with surprise and I pull away.

"My apologies, but you look positively irresistible," I say.

A giggle escapes Frank's lips, "Thanks, you too."

A/N ok so those three girls? me, my sister, and my friend Jessica. brownie points to whoever puts names to faces :D
Sign up to rate and review this story