Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > House At The End Of The Street

Chapter Ten

by Hozzie 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Published: 2013-04-08 - 1043 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Bob stood there for a moment or two trying to decide what to do. While he stood there dithering, Frank picked up a knife and went to the kitchen lights. He flicked them off and Bob jumped, grabbing his gun and pulling it out. He had to stop Frank before he got someone hurt.

Missy was still downstairs, struggling to break free. She focused on her legs first. She kicked them against the white tape that was keeping them together and attached to the chair. After lots of kicking, she finally got them loose. She looked around the room. What could she do? Then she noticed the lamp with the bright bulb. Maybe, just maybe... Missy twisted her body in the chair and used her legs to knock the lamp towards her. It landed just above her elbow and the bright lamp burnt her skin. Missy squeaked and moved the lamp down towards the rope that was tying her arm to the chair. The bulb was hot against her skin and it hurt like hell but Missy knew she'd rather go through this than anything Frank was prepared to offer her.

Bob opened the front door for the house and let himself inside. He wasn't going to help anyone just standing on the porch. He held the gun tightly in his hand, his heart thumping inside his chest. How many times had he defended this boy? How many times had he tried to convince everyone that he was just an innocent guy when really he was guilty of... Well, guilty of what? Bob wasn't sure yet.

He heard a noise behind him and whirled around but Frank wasn't there. Bob considered calling out Missy's name but didn't want to alert Frank of his position. Where would Missy be in this massive house anyway? He crept further down the hallway and found a closed door. Had he heard a noise behind it or was he just making it up? He leaned against the door and strained to listen. Then suddenly he screamed when something shoved him against the door, causing it to fall open and for him to crash down a flight of stairs.

Bob laid against the stone cold floor, unable to move for a few seconds. The shock of the fall had made him lose grip of the gun and it was lying on the floor a few feet away from him. He heard footsteps down the stairs and turned his head to look. It was Frank, walking down the stairs slowly with a knife in his hand. Bob tried to pull himself up but could only manage to sit up and kick his feet away from Frank. He tried reaching for his gun it was too far away "I tried to protect you." Bob whispered, hoping Frank would see reason.

Frank's eyes clouded with anger and he rushed at Bob, stabbing him in the chest with the knife "No! You're just like everyone else!" He screamed in his face, watching as Bob began to choke and then die. He stood up slowly. Frank looked towards the staircase. He needed to check on Mia.

Downstairs, Missy pulled the bulb away from her wrist when she could no longer stand her flesh burning. It had done the trick and the rope had burned to the weakest piece of string so Missy could pull away her left hand. She tried to untie the rope that was tying her right wrist down and then she could think of a plan... There was a clatter as Frank opened the trap doors to get down into the basement and Missy started panicking as she ripped at the rope as hard as she could. She gasped as she heard Frank walking down the grotty hallway.

Frank ran his fingers through his hair, trying to tell himself that things would be okay. He'd get rid of Annabella's body, get rid of Bob's body and then he'd continue looking after Mia and this time he wouldn't accidentally snap her neck. He twisted the lock and pushed the door open... The chair he'd tied Missy to was empty.

Missy whacked the door against him and he fell to the floor. She ran into the hallway, pulled the door closed behind her and locked the door "Missy!" Frank yelled "Missy, let me out right now!"

Missy wasn't listening. She ran down the hallway, up the stairs and then threw the trap door shut. She knew this wouldn't be enough to hold Frank so she grabbed the washing machine that was against the wall and dragged it until it was on top of the trap door. She turned around and saw Bob's dead body leaning against the wall and shrieked. Her entire body started shaking but she knew she didn't have time to waste. She raced up the stairs and pulled on the door handle into the house. But it wouldn't budge. Frank had locked it.

Trying to hold back tears, Missy made her way back down the stairs and walked over to Bob's dead body. She bent down and started searching him for the key "Open up you bitch!" She heard Frank roar and then the trap door started shaking violently. Frank had made it out of the small room and was now trying to get through the trap door. Missy looked around wildly. There was only one other door so she ripped it open and ran through.

She was in the garage. She ran over to the garage door and tried to pull it up but it wouldn't budge, not without a key. Missy groaned in frustration before running to the car. The car door opened but there was no key inside the car. She picked up the yellow lunch box she'd noticed the first time she'd ridden in his car. She opened it up and found a white rag and a bottle of chloroform. Missy felt a churning feeling inside her stomach.

Suddenly someone grabbed the back of her head and put the white cloth against her mouth that still had chloroform on it. It was Frank. Missy's body went limp and Frank dragged her out of the car then dumped her into the boot. He slammed the door shut.
Sign up to rate and review this story