Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

THE MOVIEEEE!

by MCR-99 3 reviews

This'll be about the movie that I just got back from, and stuff on updates and stuff.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-04-14 - 460 words

0Unrated
Alright, so I just got back from seeing THE CROODS. In 3D. It was awesome. We drove up to Port Solent's Cinema, me, Mum, my Sister and Lauren, my sister's friend. I had my music with me, can't leave the house without THAT. I didn't listen to it on the way there though, only on the way back. We got this Cinema snack box thing where we got popcorn, drink and sweets for like £2, and I also had Ben and Jerry's Vanilla ice-cream. My fave character in The Croods was the sloth, cuz he always went 'dah dah dahhhhhh' in awkward situations which was funny as fuck. I rate The Croods 5 out of 5... awkward turtles. Yes. My spirit animal isn't Vic anymore. It's a turtle. I like shy people. They is cute and sweet.

Right. Now for info on fics.

I am updating This Blood Evacuation today, I've planned out a good chapter, and the end of it. zips lips so I can tell any of you the ending
Also. Reno is my co-planner in this, you guys can be co-planners too, just ask, and we'll discuss chapters and stuff over Twitter DM, Facebook or Email.

I might write a new poem today, I dunno. I WILL update my Romance Oneshots sometime soon, as I haven't done that in a while. I has a few ideas floating around up here taps the side of my head where my brain is

I go back to school tomorrow screams
But, I do have some things to do at school, all involing my preparation of the PTV concert in May squeals and fangirls again

My checklist for the concert-preparation:

1. Ask Ellie if she wants to go, and see if she can pay for herself and if she's allowed.
2. Find out when the May half term is gonna be, so I can know whether I have the holiday during the week of the concert.
3. Plan with parents (Mum.) about getting us there, and plan with Ellie sleeping arrangments and shit (whether I stay at her's for the night, or she stays at mine for the night.)

There. Three simple steps.

Also, I need the lowdown of concerts, like how long they usually are, signings and stuff, the usual, getting in, how ya do that and stuff. Any concert survival tips too would help. Like mosh pits, and how to deal with them, and getting to the barrier (although when I looked at the place it looked like a shop (?) so I dunno wether there's a barrier or not)

So, lay those concert tips on me, they'll be greatly appreciated.

Also. ASH YOU IS ALIVE AND WELL OMG DON'T EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN TIGHT HUGGLES

Right. TIME TO UPDATE DA FIC!

xoxox Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story