Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice, does anyone care?

Everything You've Ever Wanted

by Justalostflutterby 1 review

What would you do if you could finally have everything that you've ever wanted? Gerard gives Frank everything that he's been silently begging for since the day they met. Rated R because well...You'...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-19 - 2703 words

0Unrated
So er....This is probably one of THE MOST AWKWARD CHAPTERS EVER...Here we go: DON'T JUDGE ME, OKAY!?! RATED MATURE FOR ER FRERARD SEXY STUUFF! I WARNED YOU ;) XD XD XD -xo
*]
[*Chapter 23: Everything You've Ever Wanted

*]
[*Frank:

*]
[*When I saw the door open I couldn't have felt more happier.


I ran excitedly over to Gerard and embraced him in the tightest hug that I could produce. He hugged me back just as tight and he glanced around the room for Ray, hugging me tighter when he saw that he wasn't with me anymore. Gerard planted a gentle kiss to my hair and I pulled away before he stared down at me with a gentle look in his eyes.

“How is he?” I asked, obviously referring to Mikey. He shook his head and a dee frown slowly appeared on his face.

“I don't want to talk about it...” Gerard replied quietly, I chewed on my bottom lip and I hugged myself to him, knowing that all he wanted was someone to be there for him and a shoulder to cry on if need be.

“It's okay...You don't have to if you don't want to, okay?” I glanced up at him and tears were silently streaming down his face, I ran a hand through his dark hair. He leaned down and kissed me desperately on the lips, moaning a little in longing.

I gasped into his mouth, taken a back by his sudden eagerness. He was never normally like this when we were separated was he? Maybe he was acting on the emotions that he had experienced while he was with Mikey...Obviously, Gerard wasn't going to tell me about it now, so I decided that it would be safer to just keep my damn mouth shut.

I kissed him back hard, trying not to give too much away in case he was getting the wrong idea. I didn't want him to think that I was being needy or...God, it was so hard to hold back though...Gerard just tasted so...good.

I ran a hand down his spine to his lower back and in seconds I had his hoodie off that he loved so much and he pulled off his top too, throwing them both down onto the floor. He kicked off his shoes and I looked him up and down, “much better...” I smirked wide and he smiled warmly down at me before he walked away into the bathroom. Just like that...He just...Walked away.

I sighed and looked down to the floor, a little confused. I switched off the light and that made the room go pitch black, the sun was just starting to set and it created a perfect contrast of colours on the ceiling. We never opened the curtains but now it seemed fit to at least open them the tiniest bit so a tiny stream of light crept in.

I curled up on out make-shift double bed and lay in Gerard's half, holding a pillow to my face and taking in his familiar scent that I had grown to a lot. I ended up playing with one of Gerard's shirts while I waited for him to come out.

A few minutes later my prayers were answered and the bathroom door opened to reveal a half-naked Gerard stood there with a towel wrapped around his waist. The rest of him soaking wet. I chewed on my bottom lip just at the sight of him. He was...Beautiful. In so many ways.

“G-Gerard...” I stammered, not even able to control my own voice at the very sight of him. He walked towards me slowly and I instantly felt my whole body stiffen up in anticipation. I just...I wanted him. Needed him. And I was pretty certain that he wasn't going to give me what I wanted so I never brought it up. I just stared at him with adoring eyes and waiting for him to call the shots. Waiting for him to make the moves.

Gerard climbed onto the bed in my half and when he was comfortable he ran the back of his hand over my cheek, I turned to gaze at him and he whispered quietly, “you're so beautiful, Frank...” I could feel the deep red blush rising in my cheeks and I was so thankful that it was dark and he leaned down so he could press a gentle kiss to my lips. They were so soft, caring and loving and just...If I could I would kiss him all day.

A quiet moan erupted in the back of my throat and Gerard pulled away looking a little upset with himself. “F-Frank...” Gerard whispered hesitantly, I ran a hand over his hair that was still wet from the shower and I gazed into his deep hazel eyes. His skin was so smooth, like marble.

I captured his lips in mine desperately, not sure whether that was a good or bad of me to do so. He kissed me back passionately and I felt one of his hands run down my spine to my lower back, it found it's way around to the front of my jeans and I instantly hardened at his touch. Whimpering a little into the kiss as he did so.

“Frank, Frank, Frank...” Gerard panted quietly into my mouth as he spoke. I pulled away and brushed my lips to his delicately, he looked at me then, and I mean really looked at me – as if he was searching for something in my eyes that I was unaware of.

“Do you...” Gerard whispered, barely even able to speak through his deep breathing. I played with some of his wet hair and he leaned forwards towards my ear and he spoke almost inaudibly. “Do you want this? Me?” I gasped and my heart literally fluttered and imploded at the very thought of it. I would...I would finally have Gerard...Him and all his perfection.

“Yes Gerard...I...” I paused and wrapped my arms tightly around him in a hug, nestling my head into the crook of his neck. “I want you!” I nearly shrieked with joy and I pulled away before he crushed his lips to mine, climbing on top of me to plant gentle kisses down my neck and chest, taking off my jeans slowly and then my boxers, working his fingers perfectly and gently.

Once everything was off he took off his towel and he leaned up to kiss me gently again, “I'm going to hurt you, Frank...” Gerard warned, scared more for me than himself by the sounds of things. I placed my hands on the back of his neck and drew small circles there, trying to calm him in any way that I could.

“Please, Gerard...” I said to him honestly, we had gotten this far hadn't we? We couldn't stop now...No. I couldn't handle that. When I saw no reaction in his eyes I gripped tighter onto his hair and pulled himself up to his ear left ear. “Gerard, please...Please...” I practically begged and pleaded with everything I had. I never thought that I would ever beg for this but...I needed it.

Gerard met my eyes and he swallowed hard as if he was in pain, “I'm scared of hurting you, Frank.” Gerard said flatly, his voice stern and terrified. I shook my head and brushed my lips to his gently.

“Gerard, I don't care, okay? I know it's going to hurt but...I want you – I want this.” I begged as best I could, needing him more by the second. Gerard met my eyes again from his closed ones and I crushed my lips to his hard, a low moan escaping my lips from the back of my throat.

He kissed me back lovingly, being careful with every move that he made now, I groaned and nipped hard at his lower lip in annoyance, causing him to groan in slight pain and pleasure. It was a risk, but he kissed me back deeper then and I think that he just listened to his feeling rather than his conscious. I could deal with it...I think. I could, right?

Gerard turned me over onto my front in half a second, making me face-plant hard onto the pillow and I gasped instantly at the sudden roughness that he was presenting all of a sudden. He was never normally like this...But, this had never happened so...I guessed that he had rights. And I wasn't complaining. I liked it. God, did I like it...

I fucking loved it.

“Gerard...” I murmured quietly, the intensity growing inside of me the more he waited. Gerard planted gentle kisses down my neck and as he did so he got everything sorted so that I was as comfortable as I could be and he started off by using his fingers to start off with, with some lube to help that I would have never found in his tip-of-a-bedroom.

Okay, I would definitely have to tidy up. Why the hell am I thinking about tidying his room at a time like this? Technically it was our room now, but...Yeah.

Gerard played with my hair with his other hand and I got comfortable with the rhythm of both of his hands, our bodies in sync with each other's. Gerard tried to calm my heart-rate by whispering sweet nothings into my ear and before I could figure out why I yelped out in pain when I felt something rather different enter me other than his fingers. - A certain member that originally belonged in his jeans.

I squeezed my eyes shut and cried out into the pillow, Gerard ran a hand down my arm to my hand gently and he took it tightly in his, squeezing tightly. I felt a hot tear run down the side of my face and down my neck along with some sweat that had started to appear.

“Frank...” Gerard whispered quietly, tilting my head around to his and he kissed me softly on the lips. Those soft...Perfect lips that belonged to the man I loved so much. I opened my eyes slowly and he smiled happily down at me. “I love you...” Gerard murmured, I squeezed his hand in answer and he went back to pressing gentle kisses to my neck, sucking in various places, bringing me back to reality and back to the situation that I had ended up in.

Gerard started slowly thrusting his hips back and forth to my body, making me yelp every time his length entered deeper. The faster and harder he did it – the easier it got. And the more I wanted it. Gerard knew it too because he felt it just the same – I could tell, I mean...Why else would he continue?

“Gerard!” I cried out in pure pleasure, the pain from earlier forgotten. It had soon been replaced by pleasure and all I could feel was just how much I truly did love Gerard. In every way possible. He was perfect and this? This was beyond perfect. I had only ever had sex twice in my life and they were nothing compared to this.

“I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you...” Gerard kept repeating over and over again into my ear, each time getting louder and more desperate. I bucked my hips back up into his whenever I could and at each time he moaned louder than he already was with the purest feeling of euphoria that lasted a few seconds with every thrust.

I could feel the drops of sweat that were dripping off Gerard onto my back. It didn't help that his room was the hottest room that I had ever stayed longer than an hour in. One thing was for certain, the bedsheets would need changing, for more reasons than one.

Gerard tilted my face to his and he kissed me hungrily, working his mouth to maximum talent, he started biting down on my lower lip every so often, getting quick moans out of me – that was what he wanted though, right?

How he ever managed to continue going at the pace that he was and at the same time work his lips to perfection I would never know but Gerard somehow managed it and I couldn't ask for anything more. One of Gerard's hands was now gripping much tighter than it was originally on one of my hips and I groaned loudly, wanting him to grip harder and he did so, somehow knowing what I wanted. He always knew. Somehow.

A few extraordinary minutes later that seemed to fortunately go on forever, I pulled away from Gerard's lips as I moaned uncontrollably loudly, my eyes fluttering shut and my body was soon filled with the most perfect feeling in the whole world.

I wanted this feeling to go on forever and ever and it seemed like it was – a few seconds later that felt like minutes, Gerard soon enough reached his own orgasm and how did I know this do you ask? He moaned louder than I had, due to those singing lungs of his and he cried out my name at the same time. Also due to the fact that Gerard practically exploded into me implide that he had reached his climax.

Due to his moaning filling up the room, mine lasted much longer than it probably should have and when mine ended I pulled Gerard's lips to mine and kissed him as deeply as I could, feeling his moaning run through me, almost feeling exactly what he was feeling.

Gerard continued to cry out my name into my mouth and as he did so he pulled out of me slowly and leaned his forehead to mine, gazing into my eyes. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and heard in my whole life.

Smiling more than I don't think I had ever seen him smile before I could feel the tears about to form behind my eyes – not of sadness, but of pure contentment. I brushed some of Gerard's now sweaty hair out of his eyes and he chuckled softly at my actions. “I love you so much...” Gerard whispered honestly to me. I ran a hand through his hair and it was now his turn to move some of my hair out of my eyes.

“I'll love you forever, Gerard.” I promised before hugging him to me and his arms wrapped tightly around my lower back, keeping me safely to him. After all of the rough touches from earlier it was hard to believe that this was the same person. How was someone so rough one second and then completely gentle and caring in the next? Gerard pressed gentle kisses down my neck, making me giggle quietly.

I could still feel the sweat dripping down my body and onto him and the bed. I glanced to the window in longing when Gerard continued to kiss my neck and collarbones. He glanced up at me and noticed that something was wrong, his eyebrows quickly stitching together in a deep frown. He turned to where I was looking at and he smirked a little and slipped out of the bed, making a whimper slip out of my lips.

Gerard pushed open the window as far as it would go, making sure that the curtains were closed just like they were before, I'm sure that the school wouldn't want to be mentally scarred from his body. It wasn't like he had a horrid body, it was far, far, far from that.

Gerard climbed back into the bed with me and I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging myself to him as tightly as I could, nestling my head into his chest as he wrapped his arms safely around me, pulling a blanket over us rather than the whole covers otherwise I literally think that I was going to pass out from heat-stroke.

I blame Gerard.

I gazed up at him, just thinking about everything that went down, it was just...Unbelievable. That he was mine...Just mine...All mine.

Forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story