Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice, does anyone care?

The Aftermath Is Secondary

by Justalostflutterby 3 reviews

The love comes first and the hideous aftermath comes second. - I have no idea where this idea came from so...I'm sorry, please don't hate me! Contains violence -xo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-04-29 - 2294 words

0Unrated
A/n: I just thought that I'd start off this next chapter with an author's note [no change there though, right? ;) ] Anyways, I met We Are The In Crowd on April 26th and it was AMAZING, like seriously BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE, Cameron was so sweet and I got a hugz so that's why I haven't updated recently O.o

I have no idea where this idea even came from for this chapter but...I'm sorry, please don't hate me! -xoxo

Chapter 24: The Aftermath Is Secondary

Frank:

When I opened my eyes it took me a while to reconnect with reality.

Everything that had happened last night came rushing back through me. It was unbelievable that someone could make me feel like I had done. Especially Gerard. That made it all the more special. I couldn't have asked for anything more or anything less.

It was just so perfect. I rolled over, my body finally responding to what I asked it to and I cuddled closer into the man that I loved so much.

Gerard ran a hand through my damp hair, still a little wet from the sweat after last night. “morning beautiful,” he uttered quietly. My hand ran up his chest and it found the hair on the back of his neck which I started playing with instantly.

It was impossible to believe that someone as perfect as Gerard had actually fallen for me. Out of everyone – me. “H-how do you feel?” Gerard stammered staring down at me with a slight frown on his face. Why was he frowning? Did I do something wrong?

“I feel amazing, but you seem sad. Why?” I replied, sitting up slowly propping my elbows onto his chest so I could look at him clearer. Gerard continued to hold his frown and his arm that was around me came away so that he could pull the covers off of me. I looked down and then back to him, seeing nothing.

“What is it?” I don't see anything...Gerard, what's going on?” Gerard swallowed hard, obviously much rather that I saw it than to have him tell me what the problem was.

“The problem is that I'm such a horrible person, Frank.” Gerard replied sternly, I gaped at him like an idiot and shook my head.

“How can you say that, Gee? After last night? You're perfect – you've done nothing wrong.” I whispered to him, running a hand over his cheek gently, trying to comfort him but he pulled it away, sighing.

“You're going to hate me...You're going to hate me so much...” Gerard replied before he placed his hands on my hips and waist pressed down a little.

I yelped out painfully loudly when he did so and I could feel the tears threatening to come to the surface. “Stop it!” I managed to choke out, Gerard took his hands away and I ran my own hands over where his originally were. Sensing there was bruises there.

Gerard picked up my wrists and showed me bruises that were beginning to form and so, he ran a hand over my shoulder blades which I winced at. “Gerard...Stop...” I replied, exhausted by the same process that was just repeating itself.

“See? I am a horrible person.” Gerard simply replied, I shook my head and cupped his face in mine, pressing our foreheads together, determined to get my side of things across.

“Listen to me, okay? Even though it hurts, even though I'm going to be bruised...It doesn't change the way I feel about you. It doesn't matter, Gerard. I love you so much and last night was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more or less.”

I whispered to him quietly, gazing into his eyes. Gerard pressed a gentle kiss to my lips and my whole body tingled at the very small sensation that his lips caused inside of me. The only thing that was clear in my mind from last night was that I wanted him to push harder if anything. I wanted him to get rougher with me...Deeper and harsher. I had never even realised how hard his hands were pressed down until now. But...It didn't matter.

I pressed my lips harder onto his and I kissed him deeper, climbing slightly on top of him and brushing his hair away from his face as I kissed him. He was so perfect...His little cheekbones that had always made me smile...His skin that was as smooth as marble, and his hands...They were so delicate and talented they would put Leonardo Da Vinci to shame.

I pulled away after a few minutes for breath that I desperately needed. Gerard panted in short breaths as he gazed up at me with the same...Sparkle? - In his eyes like he did last night. I could stare at him for hours, just admiring every inch of him. “I could lay here for hours with you, Gerard...” I whispered, running a hand over his and entwining out hands together.

“Well that's good then because I was planning on doing that exact same thing.” Gerard replied quietly, nuzzling his nose to mine which made me giggle cutely.

*

We did exactly what he said. We just lay there for a few hours and eventually I decided that it was time to shower, so I did and when I came out Gerard was drawing at his desk again. I walked towards him and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek. He smiled slightly at me and continued to sketch out a drawing of a dark alleyway.

A knock came at the door and Gerard pushed his chair over to the door with him on it and he pulled the door open slowly before shuffling back to his desk. “Hey Gerard, Frankie.” Mikey said as he shut the door behind him. I gestured to mine and Gerard's bed that was now combined and he sat on it without even questioning why they were together instead of seprate like normal. Well Gerard and myself were hardly normal.

“Do you guys realise how hot it is in here?” Mikey asked, a laugh playing at his lips. Gerard and I both shook our heads and Mikey shook off his jacket and beanie. I opened the window wide and I leaned against the wall, crossing my arms and Gerard turned around to talk to Mikey.

“What you after, Mikes?” Gerard asked, knowing that Mikey must have come here for a reason. He would never trudge across campus, risking getting beaten up just to see Gee. “Isn't Ray supposed to be keeping watch over you?” He asked, sounding slightly pissed. Probably already planning his sweet revenge on Ray for letting his little brother out of his sight.

“He let me go out for a while for some fresh air,” Mikey replied simply. “I er...I just wanted to see you – I miss you, Gerard.” He said with a frown, Gerard shuffled over to sit next to his brother and he wrapped an arm securely around him.

“I miss you too, Mikes. You know I've been busy,” Gerard replied softly, glancing at me as he spoke the last part.

“Yeah. With him.” Mikey spat, sounding instantly pissed off. I played with my hands awkwardly and just wanted to leave the room, already plotting my escape as the seconds went by. Gerard even looked a little taken a back by his brother's sudden reaction and he even looked offended.

“You never see me anymore, Gerard. You know that yet you still carry on the way you are.” Mikey said and stood, not wanting to even sit near Gerard now.

“It's all his fault!” Mikey shouted at me and pointed a finger at me with tears in his eyes, Gerard stared at his brother then at me with big eyes and I swallowed hard as my throat grew thicker by the second. I sniffled back tears and grabbed my jacket before pushing past him and out of the room, having enough. I slammed the door loudly and wiped a few tears away. How...How could Mikey say that?

I shoved in my headphones into my I-pod that were both luckily in my jeans pocket and I pulled up my hood and trudged along at my own slow pace, listening to slow, dead songs, not really paying much attention around me. Still trying to contemplate why Mikey had such a problem with me. The sun was just starting to set, and it was still in deep winter so it must have been around five o'clock, maybe earlier maybe later. I never usually paid attention.

Yes, I did sort of...'Steal' Gerard but not intentionally. I would never, ever do that to Mikey. He should have said something earlier rather than lash out at me though – Surely that would have been a better idea.

And the worst part...Is that Gerard didn't even say anything. Nothing at all. He didn't even deny it. Last night was a stupid idea. It must have made Gerard re-think everything and not want me anymore. He probably only wanted me for that. And now that's over – he just wanted his brother back.

Out of nowhere, I got smacked against the wall that was to my left which meant that I fell off balance and went tumbling to the floor. I ripped out my headphones and turned up at whoever it was. I had seen him before – in my Art and Music class earlier this week. What was his name....His name....God, what was it...

He had messy black hair and drunken, crazy-looking eyes. He looked like he could do with a shower and definitely some sleep, the dark under-circles proved that to be certainly true. He was wearing a leather jacket similar to Gerard's and messy eye-liner that looked like he had been wearing it for days, his breath was a dead give-away though – Drunk. I realised this when he pinned he back against the wall with aggressive hands.

“Frank, Frank Iero, right? Fancy seeing you out...Alone.” He smirked and pulled me away from the wall, just so he could smack me back against it and make my head and shoulder-blades make an excruciating impact with the wall. Not to mention the bruises from Gerard were still pretty painful, now he was just making them ten-times worse.

I tried to push him away but he pinned my hands against the wall, causing one of them to scrape against it and probably take the skin off. “You're with that...Gerard, Gerard Way, aren't you?” How did he...I sighed and bit the inside of my cheeks to stop me from talking. “If you don't talk it's just going to make things worse for you...His brother owes me. Big time.” I rolled my eyes and he shook me against the wall again, causing me to yelp.

“What's it got to do with me?” I asked, trying not to laugh at how ridiculously stupid the situation was. Sometimes I hated my height. It definitely sent off the idea that the other person was always going to be better than I was...

“Send a message. That this could me Mikey instead of you.” He spat and before I could do anything to stop it his fist made a vast impact on the right side of my face and then the rest of my body followed afterwards repeatedly, I yelped at most of them, but after a while I got used to them and I fell to my knees and onto my side, he continued to kick the life out of me until I stopped moving altogether, not being able to take anymore.

“Tell Mikey I said hello.” He smirked as he tilted my head up to his before he ran away in a random direction. I definitely had a nosebleed, I could taste the blood in my mouth, or was that just blood coming up from my stomach. God, it hurt so much...Probably a few broken ribs and possible black eye for days. I wiped my nose with my sleeve and I used the wall to try to stand up, failing miserably. Only falling back down again.

I stared absent-mindedly into space for God-knows how long, just waiting for something to happen and soon enough it did.

“Frank!?” A familiar voice shouted and instantly they were in front of me, checking for my pulse. I smiled a little when I saw that familiar Ray or sunshine trying to help me and he just looked terrified. I mumbled a response but it didn't come out as anything useful.

He slowly picked me up into his arms, being careful because he knew that there was definitely a problem inside, he took out his phone and dialled the hospital, telling them that he was on his way, he then rang Gerard and how could I tell do you ask? - Who else would he ring.

“Ray? What's wrong?” Gerard asked, already sounding concerned.

“I...I...Oh, God Gerard. You're not going to like this at all so I suggest you listen. Come down to the hospital, Frank needs you desperately right now...” His sentence drifted away when I could feel myself slowly slipping in and out of consciousness.

Today was an awful, awful day. I thought it was going to be good and then...It wasn't. I guess it's true what they say. That you shouldn't base what happens on a tomorrow, on the night prior to that, because you're just going to get hurt.

The love comes first and the hideous aftermath comes second.

P.s. If you can guess who did this to Frank then I'll give you hugglez! -xo
Sign up to rate and review this story