Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Way Of The Fist

Chapter 6. Dying Breed

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Lady Tsuande gives Kairi the all clear to start training again. But on one condition, Kairi has to beat her in a match before she can train with anyone else & with three weeks before the Forest of ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Tsunade - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-23 - 344 words

0Unrated
~Kairi's P.O.V~

~In A Training Field~

Lady Tsuande & I met eyes, as we both pulled out kunai's at the same time. "Don't go easy on me just because I'm your godmother Kairi." She said to me, grinning afterwards.

I grinned back at her. "I wouldn't go on easy even if you weren't my godmother." I said to her, launching a kunai at her then, made hand signs before she could even blink. Hidden Leaf I thought to myself as I disappeared & reappeared behind Lady Tsuande, a kunai at her thoart. "Game over, I win." I said to her.

"No you don't. Kairi-chan." Lady Tsuande said to me, as she disappeared & kicked me in the back then, grabbed me by the waist & threw me on the ground. "As quick & as fast as you are, you've should've beat me by now. I think your growing soft." She taunted me.

Looking at Lady Tsuande, I disappeared again & reappeared in the shadows of the tree. Perhaps if we stayed apart for a little while & I made my chakra disappear, I might have a chance of winning. I thought to myself, letting out a sigh, I made the handsigns & closed my eyes. "Ready Kairi?" I asked myself, as I made shadow clones then, lowered my chakra.

"I hope they throw her off. Lowering my chakra is strictly forbidden but,times like these call for desperate measures. Let's see how long this last." I thought to myself, as I let out slow, shallow breaths.

"Ok, I have to admit using a forbidden jutsi is good but, using it during a training session, that's stupid Kairi, I thought you were smarter then that." I heard Lady Tsuande say from behind me.

Turning around, I looked at her & smiled at her. "I'm not quite finished Lady Hokage." I said to her, taking a couple of steps back. "Hidden Leaf: Twin Leaf." Was all I said to her, the wind picking up as we faced each other.

"Your to damn good Kairi."

~End Of Kairi's P.O.V~

~To Be Continued~

Sign up to rate and review this story