Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Way Of The Fist

Chapter 7. Blurry

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Lady Tsuande deals with Kairi's test results from her rape & the outcome isn't so good.. Tsuande's P.O.V This a filler chapter, the next chapter is the conclusion of the fight between Kairi &...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-24 - Updated: 2013-05-01 - 873 words

0Unrated
~Tsuande's P.O.V~

~In The Hokage's Office, Two Days Ago~

My hands were shaking so badly, as I opened the envelope to the test results of Kairi's rape. I was afaird to look at them but, for both of Anko & Kakashi's sakes they had to know who hurt their daughter.

Tearing the last of the envelope away, I put it down on the table & drank my saki. Maybe the anger won't be so bad if I drink. I thought to myself, as I grabbed the letter & skimmed through it, unable to read it word for word.

Dropping the letter when I reached the end, I took a deep breath & composed myself, as best as I could. "SHIZUNE!" I shouted out to her.

Running in with an armful of scrolls, Shizune looked at me. "Yes, Lady Hokage?" She asked me in pants.

Staring staright into my assistant's eyes, I showed no emotion when I spoke to her. "Send me all of ANBU, including Ibiki. It seems we have a huge problem on our hands." I said to her.

She nodded at me then left, leaving me alone to gather my thoughts, for at least a few mintues. I can't believe he would do something like that. I thought to myself, as I finished the Saki & waited on ABNU to get their asses in here.

"Madam Hokage you called?" Ibiki asked out, as two other ANBU grauds appeared before him.

I nodded to him. "I thought I told Shizune to send all of ABNU, not just you & two other grauds." I said to him.

Ibiki frowned at me."There is no reason to send all of the ANBU grauds Lady Hokage. I can pass on the message, along with the other two." He said to me, in a stern tone.

Letting out a sigh, I leaned back in the chair. "Ibiki, read the test results then, pass it to the other two, they can read it to themselves." I said to him, adding to him in my head. Walls can talk Ibiki-san.

Nodding his head when he got the message, he picked up the letter & skimmed through it. He seemed to not be able to read the letter word from word either, it must be to painful even for him, the head of ANBU & the leader of interrogation & torture, scared?

Ibiki showed no emotion when he finished reading the test results then, passed it on to the other two grauds. When they finished reading the results, they looked at me & they all disappeared.

Now that Ibiki knows, it's time to let Anko & Kakashi know who raped their daughter. Anko's not going be happy when she finds out who the bastard is. I thought to myself, as I opened a drawer.

"It's been a while, hasn't it Tsuande?" I heard him ask me, as he stepped out of the shadows.

A grin appeared on my face, as I pulled out a kunai & threw it at him, aiming it directly at his heart. "Not long enough." I said to him, adding. "Orochimaru."

Orochimaru chuckled & grabbed the kunai in between his fingers then, tossed it to the floor. "You missed." He said to me, grinning afterwards.

I stared at him. Enough beating around the bush, it was time to get to the point. "Skip the chit-chat Orochimaru, why are you here? What do you want with Kairi?" I asked him, as I folded my hands on the table & stared him down, he wasn't leaving without an awnser.

"You really think I'm going to tell you, what my plans are with the girl? You'll just tell Anko & Kakashi then, you'll send out Ibiki & his dogs to try & find me. Sorry Tsuande but, you'll just have to watch & find out along with everyone else. I'll be watching you & the girl." He said to me, giving me a sly smile afterwards, he added to me, "if you even think about stopping the exams, war will be declared on your pathetic village."

He wouldn't dare! I thought to myself. "Your wouldn't." I said to him, as the anger rose in me.

"Oh but I would. Don't you dare tell any one & don't even think about sending Ibiki & his mutts." He said to me, adding, "or the girl goes missing, never to be found in this pathetic village." Were the final words he said to me before disappearing.

Slamming my fists into the desk, I gritted my teeth. That asshole. I thought, as I grabbed the letter then, pulled out a match. Sorry Anko & Kakashi, you won't ever know who raped Kairi. Striking the match on the table it lit up.

Putting the match to the letter, I watched it burn until the very end then, blew it out & threw it in the trash. The tears poured down my face. They'll never know the truth until the exams are over. I thought to myself, as I pulled out another bottle of saki. Poor Kairi. It just means she'll never know who raped her & that would break any rape victim. Seeing, as there's no test results anymore, I don't think calling in Anko or Kakashi. I added, as I drank all my emotions into this one bottle..

~End of Tsuande's P.O.V~


Sign up to rate and review this story