Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Way Of The Fist

Chapter 8. Bring It On

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

The conclusion of the fight between Kairi & Tsuande. Kairi's POV Song: Bring It On Artist: Dope

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Tsunade - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-24 - Updated: 2013-05-02 - 861 words

0Unrated
~Kairi's P.O.V~

~At The Training Field~

I grinned at her then, took off with the wind a moment later. Leaving Lady Tsuande to just stand there & stare at me.

Hmm. She's gotten better but, not good enough. Tsuande thought to herself, as she jumped out of the trees & onto the ground, waiting on me. "You know, your not going to get very far in the Forest of Death if you just run & hide Kairi." She yelled out to me, her eyes scanned the area, searching for me or any sign of me.

"Summoning Jutsi! Five Fanged Wolf!" I shouted out, as I reappeared a few feet across from her, a wolf appearing next to my side a moment.

Tsuande grinned. So, like father, like daughter. Kakashi you sly dog. Teaching your daughter to summon him. She thought to herself, biting her thumb, she made the handsigns for a summoning jutsi as well. "Summoning Jutsi! The Great Old Slug." She shouted out as well, as a slug appeared next to her.

"Hi boss, long time no see. You only summon me when something's wrong, so-" my wolf said to me, as he stared at Lady Tsuande & her slug. "Hello you two, long time no see." He added to them.

"Hello Kinata-san. Nice to see you again." Lady Tsuande said to my wolf.

"Lets skip the introductions for now. Some of us don't have all day Lady Tsuande." The slug said to Lady Tsuande.

Letting out a sigh, I thought to myself. Still the same old Slug as always Jinn. Still bitter even after all those years. I should've called Rin, at least he's not to touchy about what happened.

"Let's go Kinata!" I shouted to him.

"K boss." Was all he said, as he took his fighting stance & the battle began.

You got your wish slug. Tsuande thought to herself, as she grinned & took fighting stance as well...

~A Few Hours Later~

Wiping the blood off of her forehead, Tsuande smiled at Kairi. She won fair & square. "Good job Kairi." She said to me, as she watched me hug my parents, my sensi & Ibiki.

Coming over to Tsuande, I lifted my hand up & held it out to her. "Good job Lady Tsuande, I didn't think I would win." I said to her, as she grabbed my arm & pulled me down in her lap, smiling.

Giving me a kiss on the cheek, she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Your not escaping me this time, not without my kisses your not." She said to me.

Letting out a shriek, I tried to escape her hold on me but, nothing worked. "Lady Tsuande, let me go! Mommy, daddy help!" I shouted to them.

Both my parents were laughing along with my sensi & Ibiki. "Sorry Kairi." They said to me in between laughs .

"I told you, you weren't leaving without my kisses." She said to me.

Looking at her, I pouted at her. "But, I'm hungry! I haven't had anything to eat since breakfest!" I whined out to her.

Everyone rolled their eyes. "Sorry Kairi, you should've eaten lunch." She said to me, laughing & smiling afterwards.

I let out a groan, I was never going to escape from my godmother's iron grip on me. "Please let me go! I want dinner now!" I whined out again.

"Your sounding like Choji Kairi." Asuma said to me, as he lit a cigarette.

I sighed out twenty mintues later. "I give up." I finally said.

"About time. Lady Tsuande has a way of making even the strongest ninja give up." Kakashi said, as he passed around a bag of chips to everyone.

Staring at everyone, I glared at them."I hate you guys! Standing there eating in front of me when you all know I'm friggin' starving!" I shouted to them.

"Relax Kairi, were going to feed you. We were making bets on who would win the match between you & Lady Tsuande." Asuma said from behind me.

I eyed Asuma. "You guys.. Suck!" I shouted to them, as everyone laughed & I laughed with them.

"So who lost the bet?" Tsuande asked everyone, as she let me go & watched me run to my parents, who hugged me afterwards.

"I did." Asuma said, adding afterwards. "Guess I lucked this time. Well come on, let's go eat. My treat." He added to everyone.

We all headed out of the training field. Laughing, without a care in the world.

Tsuande laid a hand on Ibiki's shoulder. We were begin watched by the enemy. She said to him telepathicly.

Ibiki didn't even stare at Lady Tsuande. I'm on it, I'll send out Hayate & Genma . Tell Kairi I'm sorry I can't make it dinner. I'll make it up her, later. Then, Ibiki disappeared into the wind.

Tsuande joined the others & put on a fake smile. Next time Orochimaru, don't send a lackey to your dirty work, especially Kabuto. She thought to herself.

Kabuto smiled from the shadows of the trees. Everything's in order for the next phase of the plan. Kabuto thought to himself, as he disappeared back into the hole that he crawled out of.

~End of Kairi's P.O.V~

Sign up to rate and review this story