Categories > TV > Power Rangers > new life in Ocaen Bluff

ch 5: Aminal intincts

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-24 - 607 words

0Unrated
Normal POV

Another lunch rush came to an end. Madeline picks up the tip jar (which is filled to the top) walks over to the counter and sets it down. Then she walks back over to her chair tp get her guitar. She turns around and sees Dominick standing behind her. He has a a glass of water in his hand. "Hello Dom." she says. "HI, Madeline you sound amazing like always." he compliments, as he hands her a glass of water. She thanks him ans takes the glass of water from his hand. A few seconds later their fingers touch and Madeline fells her heart rate increase. "What's wrong with me?" she thinks to herself.

The two of them didn't know it but during that time their animal spirits were becoming one. Madeline felt Dominick's rhino spirit's strength flow through her body. Dominick feels the grace of Madeline's spirit doing the same thing. A few seconds later the room starts to spin around her and she faints. Dominick quickly puts the glass back on the table next to him. He catches Madeline before she hits the floor. "Madeline." Dominick shouts. The others hear the commotion from the kitchen and rush out to see Dominick cradling Madeline in his arms.

The go over to him with looks of confusion and worry on their faces. "Dom, what happened?" Casey asks. "Don't know Case all I did was give her glass of water. Then our fingers touched and she fainted." he answers. "Poor Dom he doesn't even know what that really means." RJ thinks to himself. "Dom take Madeline up to the loft." RJ suggests. Dominick nods and carries her up to the loft. RJ follows Dominick and he tells the other to stay in the pizzeria to clean up.

A few minutes later Madeline slowly starts to come around. "What happened?" she asks very confused by why she was in a hammock in the loft. She looks to her left and sees Dominick's face. "You fainted so RJ told me to bring you up here." Dominick answers. "OK, that covers how I ended up in the loft." she says. "Maddie can I ask you something?" RJ asks. Madeline looks over towards RJ. "What is it?" she replies. "When you and Dom's fingers touched what exactly happened?" he asks. "Well it's kind of hard to explain. I felt Dominic's animal spirit flow through my body." she answers, as she starts to sit up in the hammock.

"Dom, did you feel the same thing?" RJ asks. "Yeah, I did but what does that mean exactly?" Dominic asks. "It means that you two are meant to be together." RJ answers. "What?" Dominic and Madeline state together. "Sorry guys, but it's the truth." RJ says. The two teenagers look at each other and smile. "RJ one more thing is the animal spirit thing going to happen every time we hold hands?" Madeline asks. "Don't worry Maddie that only happens once." RJ answers. She sighs with relief.

Then Dominic helps Madeline out of the hammock and she looks up at him. "So what are we supposed to do now?" she asks. "First we should go back down to the pizzeria so the other can see that you're all right. As for us how's about we take things one day at a time and see what happens." he answers. "Sounds good." she says, as he takes a hold of Dominick's right hand. Then the three of them head back down stairs to the pizzeria.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: How will the other rangers react to the new couple?
Don't forget to tell me what you thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story