Categories > TV > Power Rangers > new life in Ocaen Bluff

ch 6: Animal spirit control problems

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-24 - 1065 words

0Unrated
Madeline's POV

Dominick and I walked down the steps into the kitchen. "Hey, Madeline I am so happy to see that you're all right.' Lilly says. "Thanks Lilly."I say. "Yeah she has a new boyfriend.' Theo says noticing I was holding Dominick's hand. "Do you have a problem with that jaguar boy?" I say as I quickly let go of Dominick's hand. Then my finger nails turned into to claws and I charge in towards Theo. I was about to slash my hand across his face. Then Dominick garbs a hold of my hand right before my claws touched Theo's face. "Easy kitten easy." Dominick says trying to calm me down.

I look at Theo and see a look of fear in his eyes. "Sorry Theo I guess I'm not very good at controlling my animal spirit yet." I apologize. A few seconds later my claws disappear and my finger nails returned. "It's ok your still learning." Theo says accepting my apology. "Just one more question Madeline. Have you even had a boyfriend before?" Theo asks. "Nope." I answer. "Really?" he asks. "Yup I went to an all girl's school so the dating thing never really happened." I answer. "Wow I bet that stunk?" Theo adds. "Maybe a little but as you can see I survived."I say. "How's about I give you a tour of the city?" Dominick asks. "That would be great." I answer. "Cool let's go." he says he led me out of the kitchen.

Dominick's POV

Madeline and I are walking down the street when she stops dead in her tracks. "Hey kitten what's wrong?" I ask. "Shush did you hear that?" she replies. "No what did you hear?" I say. "Just be quiet and listen." she says. A few seconds later I hear the faint sound of a cat meowing. "It sounds like a cat." I say. "It's coming form over there. Come on let's check it out." she says.

We turn into the ally and see the cat lying on the pavement. Every time it tries to get to its feet. A man just whips it again with a leather whip. After the cat fell to the ground again it lets out another weak growl. "Oh shut up flea bag." The man says as he is about to hit the cat with the whip again. I could tell Madeline wasn't going to stand by and watch this poor creature get hurt any more than it all ready was. She ran over and used her body to shield the cat from the whip. Madeline cries out in pain as the whip hits her. "Hey get out of my way little girl." The man says.

"No I'm not going to let you hurt this animal anymore." Madeline says. "That cat deserves what coming to it." The man says. "Why are you doing this?" Madeline asks. "That cat wouldn't stop growling at me." The man answers. Madeline looks behind her and see a litter of kittens under the dumpster. "She was only trying to protect her babies." Madeline says as she looks back over at the man. "I don't believe you little girl just leave now I don't want to hurt you." The man says. "That doesn't make any sense you don't want to hurt me but you'll continue to hurt this poor creature. I won't let you." Madeline says in a very angry tone.

Then I notice a pink light start surround Madeline. Her finger nails start to turn into claws again and her eyes changed color as well. "Madeline no don't do it.' I yell. Then I run over to her to try to get her to come back. This time I was too late Madeline already had charged into towards the man. She used her claws to destroy the whip. The man has a look of pure fear in his eyes. Then she pins the man to the ground. Madeline was about the slash her claws across the man face but she stops. "Listen to me creep; I'll let you go only if you promise never to hurt another animal in this city again."Madeline says. "OK I promise cross my heart." The man says, "OK, Madeline says as she gets off the man. The man slowly backs away then ran out of the ally as fast as he could.

Just then RJ and Master fin showed up. "Dominick what happen?" RJ asks. "Madeline was protecting the cat. Then after the man who was hurting it said he was going to keep hurt it. Madeline just snapped." I answer. "In other words her animal spirit took control of her." Master fin says. "Dominick My dad and I will help the cat and her kittens. You go try to calm down Madeline." RJ says. "You got it boss." I say.

I slowly approach Madeline and place my hand on her shoulder. Then she turns around and I see her eyes still had a cat-like look to them. "Madeline I need you to calm down ok." I say. Madeline starts to growl an angry growl. I pull her into a hug and start to run my fingers through her hair. "I hope this works." I think to myself. The growls turned to soft purrs a few minutes later. Then I look down at her again and see that her eyes had returned to normal. Her claws had turned back into finger nails too.

Madeline looks up at me and I give her a small smile. "Hey Maddie, I'm so happy that your back." I say "Happy that I'm back what happened?" she asks. "Your animal spirit took control and you scared that man to death.' I answer. "I really did that?" she asks. "I'm afraid so." I answer. Madeline quickly pushes me away and ran out of the alley. "Madeline come back!" I yell. RJ and Master Fin walk up to. RJ had the mother cat wrapped up in his jacket. The kittens were wrapped up in Master Fin's jacket. "Dom, you go find Madeline. My dad and I will take these animals to the vet." RJ says. I nod and ran off to go find my new girlfriend.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Will Dominick find Madeline?
Don't be afraid to post a review to let me know what you thought.
I appreciate any feedback that you have.
Sign up to rate and review this story