Categories > TV > Power Rangers > new life in Ocaen Bluff

Ch 7 : Madeline kidnapped

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-24 - 376 words

0Unrated
Normal POV

Dominic stops in the park and walks over to one of the pavilions. He walks inside one and sees Madeline sitting with her knees to her chest. Madeline hears Dominic walk in. She slowly looks up at him and started to dry the tears from her eyes. "Maddie I'm so glad that I found you." Dominic says as he walks closer. "Dominick that's close enough. I'm a monster just stay away from me." Madeline says. Dominick sat down next to her and tells her that she's not a monster. She is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Then they look at each other and their eyes meet for the first time. Then Dominick leans in and kisses her. After they back away Madeline starts to cry again because she doesn't know if she likes him but she thinks she does. Madeline, are you ok?" Dominic asks. Madeline just gets up and she runs away again. Dominic grabs her by the arm and asks again. She turns around and takes a deep breath. "I love you Dominic." she says. Dominick doesn't know what to say and just stares at her. Madeline takes that as he doesn't love her so she walks away before Dominick could say something. "I love you too" Dominick yells.

Madeline turns back around and walks back over to him. Then they kiss again. "I love so much I couldn't deal with myself if something happened to you so will you be my girlfriend." Dominic says. "I thought I already was." Madeline says."You are" Dominick says. Then they walk back to the pizzeria. They get about half way back but some rensii show up. One grabs her and another kicks her in the stomach. She screams out in pain. "Madeline don't worry I'm coming" Dominic yells. Then he morphs up and tries to beat the rensii but doesn't and they kidnap her.

Then a few minutes later the other rangers show up to help him. They find that the rensii are gone and Dominick is on his knees and is pounding his fist on the ground. The team walks over to him. "Dom, Where's Madeline?" RJ asks. "The rensii kidnapped her." Dominick answers as he looks over at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story