Categories > TV > Power Rangers > new life in Ocaen Bluff

ch 8: Madeline rescued not

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-24 - 842 words

0Unrated
Normal POV

Madeline wakes up and tries to get an idea of where she is. "Well hello young lady." Dai shi says as he enter the cell. "Who are you?" Madeline asks. "I'm Dai Shi." he answers. "Ok, Dai Shi where am I?" Madeline asks. "You're at my temple." Dai shi answers. "Why am I here what do you want with me?" Madeline asks. "I want your animal sprit." Dai shi answers. "What makes you think I'm just going to give it to you?" Madeline says. "You won't have any choice when I'm through with you.' Dai shi says. Then some rinshi enter the and start to punch and kick her in the stomach. Madeline starts to scream out in pain.

Back to the pizzeria Dominick and the team are in the loft. "I can't believe that I let her get kidnapped." Dominick says. "Dom don't beat yourself up you were surrounded." RJ tells him. "I know but I still should have done more." Dominick says. Everyone tries to come up with a plan to find out were Madeline is. Then all of a sudden Dominick feels a sharp pain in his stomach. "Dom, what wrong?" RJ asks. "I don't know but wherever is happening to Madeline it's like I can feel it to." Dominick answers. "Man that's weird.' Theo says. "That means that Madeline has to be at Dai Shi's temple." Casey says. "How do you know that Casey?" Dominick asks as the pain in his stomach subsides.

Casey finds footage from the security cam. The other rangers watches as the ren shi are carrying an unconscious Madeline onto the temple. "Guys here the plan I'll go to the temple and rescue Madeline." Dominic says. "Dom that's crazy.' Theo says. "I know Theo but we can't leave Madeline with Dai Shi." Dominic argues. "True but we are going with you." Casey says. Dominic nods and the team heads off to the temple.

Back at the temple Dai Shi tells the rinshi to stop. "So are you going to give me your animal spirit?" Dai Shi asks. Madeline slowly gets to her feet, "Never" Madeline says. "Fine have it your way." Dai Shi says. The rinshi start to punch her again. She falls to the ground again. Then a rinshi grabs her wrist and yanks her back to her feet. Another rinshi is about to kick her again. Madeline lets out a loud growl and her fingers become claws and she starts to slash the rinshi. "So she is finally awake." Dai Shi says happily.

The rangers on about to walk into the temple and hear the sound of growling and rinshi being destroyed. The rangers follow the sound and find the cell that Madeline is being held in. "Madeline you have to stop." Dominic yells as he runs into the room. Dai Shi tries to stop him but Dominic is able to knock him against the far wall so hard that he is knocked unconscious. Dominic goes up to Madeline and gives her a big hug. Madeline starts to feels the presence of Dominic's animal sprit. She starts to calm down then she looks back up at him.

"Dominic I know you would come to save me." Madeline says. "What are we chopped liver." Theo says. "Why is Dom the only one who can bring her back to normal once her animal sprit takes control?" Casey asks. "I'll explain everything later. We should get out of here while we still can." RJ says. Dominic lets Madeline out of the hug. Then everyone starts to leaves the temple.

Everyone gets past the front gate. Dominic looks back over at Madeline. "Maddie, you sure that you can make it back on your own you look exhausted." Dominic says. "Yeah and Dominic I'm sorry If I knew a little kung fu this wouldn't have happened." Madeline apologizes. Then the forest starts to spin around her and a few seconds later she falls to the forest floor. Dominic runs over to her and catches her before she hits the ground. "Maddie are you ok?" he asks. Madeline slowly shakes off the dizzy spell. "Yes I'm fine I just lost it for a second." she answers. Everyone runs over to them.

"Madeline I think it would a good idea if we take you back to the loft."RJ says. "It will go faster if you let me carry you." Dominic suggests. "That if you make it back that is." a monster says. The monster has two giant rinshi with him. The monster fires its laser balst at them. Dominic and Madeline fly backwards. Madeline hits a tree hard and lands on the ground unconcious. Dominic gets to his feet and runs over to her. The other ranger morph to battle the monster RJ tells Dominic to stay with Madeline. The battle goes on for a while and the monster retreats. The rangers demorph and run over to Dominic and Madeline. RJ tells them that they need to get Madeline back to the loft.
Sign up to rate and review this story