Categories > TV > Power Rangers > New Home in Blue Bay Harbor

not so happy family reunion

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-27 - 619 words

0Unrated
Normal POV

Sophia walked into Ninja ops still wiping the sleep from her eyes. "Good morning Sophie." Hunter said. "Good morning to you to Hunter." she replied. Hunter looked over at her and saw that she looked worse than she did a few days ago. "You had that dream again didn't you?" He asked. She just nodded and all of a sudden ninja ops started to spin around her. Then her body went limp and everything went black. She felt someone catch her before she hit the floor.

Cam told Hunter to bring her to him so he could run a few tests. Cam ran the scanner over Spohia's body. After Cam finished the scan he looked over at the screen. "This isn't good." He said. "What wrong Cam?" Hunter asked. "Sophia's ranger energy reading are dangerously low." He answered. "Any idea on way it's so low?" Tori asked. "No clue Tori." Cam replied.

Meanwhile on Lothor's Ship the Gold lightning ranger and an alien monster were standing before him. "Good work my pet soon the Sliver ranger will be no more." Lothor said laughing evilly. "I'm glad to be of service Lothor." The gold ranger said. "I guess it's my job to destroy the other rangers now right sir." The alien said. "Yes my fiendish friend now go."He ordered. He told the gold ranger to stay on the ship until the time was right.

Back at Ninja ops Sophia had just woken up. "What happened?" She asked her friends. "You black out." Hunter replied. "Why do I feel like I've been used like some evil freak use me like a human battery?" she asked. "That's because your ranger energy is really low." Hunter said. Sophia tried to get up from the chair but she began to feel dizzy again. Hunter sat her back down gently. Sophia slowly shook off the dizzy spell and looked back towards her friends. "Can you still use your ninja powers?" Cam asked. "What does my ninja power have to do with my ranger powers? Aren't they two different things Cam?" she replied. "Well yes but I rather be safe than sorry. Sophia could just try using your ninja powers please." Cam said. Sophia focused her ninja powers and a very small ball lightning appeared in her hand. She turned around in the chair and placed her hand on Dustin's shoulder to shock him. Dustin didn't even jump.

"Well that proves it I am useless and weak." Sophia said as she turns back around in the chair. "Don't talk that way we are going to find a way to get you back on your feet again." Hunter said as he took hold of her left hand. Then the alarm went off and the rangers saw Lothor's newest alien freak. The rangers morph to go battle it. Sophia had no choice but to stay behind to watch it on the monitors in ninja ops.

The battle was going well and the rangers had just fired the thunderstorm cannon to defeat the alien. Then the Gold lighting ranger stepped in front of the blast and used her ninja sword to destroy the blast. "No way!" Dustin snaps. "Who is the gold ranger?" Hunter asks. "I don't know Hunter. Sophia you are seeing this aren't you?" Cam asks talking into his morpher. Back at ninja ops Sophia couldn't believe what she just saw. "Hey guys I think I know who the gold ranger is." Sophia said. "Who is Sophia?" Hunter asked. "The gold ranger is my older sister Sasha." She replied.

AN: ohh cliffhanger
Will Sophia be able to bring her older sister back to the good side?
Keep reading to find out.
Reviews are appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story