Categories > TV > Power Rangers > The Sliver Samurai

ch 14: the benefit concert

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-16 - 1160 words - Complete

0Unrated
Antonio's POV

The night of the concert has arrived. Tracy and I have been practicing hard. I couldn't believe how much of a command of the stage Tracy has. She obviously loves to perform. I can tell that she feels at home on the stage as well. We have two songs that we want to sing but we can't choose the one we like the best, so we picked both. "You ready to rock the house tonight?" I ask her. "I guess so" she answers. I peek out from behind the curtain and see that all our friends have showen up to cheer for us. "Don't worry, you'll do fine." I say trying to calm her down. "Tell that to the butterflies in my stomach." She says

A few minutes later we are called to the stage. As we walk out the crowd cheers loudly. I signal to the sound booth operator to start the music. Tracy takes one look at the crowd and freezes like the deer in the head lights. I walk over to her. "Antonio I can't do this." she says as she is about to run backstage. "Tracy look at me. You can do this. Think back to the first time we sang together. There is no one here but us, allright." I say. She nods and the music restarts.

Jayden's POV

I can't believe how amazing Tracy is on stage. We are so proud of her for facing her fear head on.

Tracy:
All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here, suddenly I see
Standing here, it's all so clear
I'm where I am meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

Antonio
All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Find More lyrics at .com
Things, the way they were
Now she's here shining in the starlight
Now she's here, suddenly I know
If she's here it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go

Both
And at last I see the light

Antonio
And it's like the fog has lifted

both
And at last I see the light

Tracy
And it's like the sky is new

Both
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once, everything is different
Now that I see you
Now that I see you

The crowd cheers wildly after they hit the final note. Thecrowd cheers "encore encore". The next song begins to play though the speakers.

Antonio's POV

Backstage after the concert Tracy has a huge smile on her face. "Tracy you were amazing out there." I complement. "Thanks Antonio, but if you weren't on stage with me I would have just made a fool of myself again." She says. Then the others came back stage. "Hey you two were incredible tonight.' Mike says. "Thanks Mike" I say. "How about we go get some ice cream to celebrate" Mike suggest. "Sounds good to me what are we standing around here for? Let's Go. " Tracy says excitedly. We leave to go get some ice cream.

Tracy's POV

We walk inside the Ice Cream shop. I see a poster of the chocolate eruption sundae. It is made with chocolate ice cream, brownie bits, Oreo cookies pieces, hot fudge, and chocolate chunks. Antonio looks over at me and sees my eyes light up brighter than a child's eyes on Christmas morning. "I guess I know what you are going to order." he jokes. "Yup" I say with a smile. We order our ice cream after the worker hands Mike a to-go carrier with our sundaes. We all head outside and sit down at the picnic table to enjoy the crisp night air. After I take a few bites of my sundae I feel myself starting to have an allergic reaction. "Tracy, you ok?" Antonio asks very concerned.

"Yes Antonio I'm fine." I say trying to stay as calm as possible. I know there aren't any cherries in or on my sundae. I have no idea what is going on. I just keep on eating my sundae, knowing full well that isn't the best idea. After a few more bites, my throat is starting to fell funny. "Tracy. your sure everything is all right?" Antonio asks trying not to overreact. "Yeah I'm fine." I say trying not to ruin this great moment. I look at my sundae and see cherry juice has been splattered on to it. Mike was the only one who ordered a cherry sundae. I know that I shouldn't be mad at him because he didn't know about my allergy. I look at my watch and notice that it's getting late. "Hey guys, don't you think we should be heading home." I say. Jayden peeks at his watch. "Tracy's right guys we should get going." Jayden saiys. We all get up and throw away our trash and head home.

Jayden's POV

We walk inside the house. I notice that Tracy is acting kinda weird. "Hey everyone how was the concert?" Tracy's mom asks us as we enter the room. "Great mom. "Tracy answers as she gasps for air. A few seconds later Tracy faints. Antonio catches her before she hits the floor. "What's wrong with her?" Antonio asks trying not to panic. "She is having an Anaphylactic reaction. Did she eat any cherries tonight?" Tracy's Mom asks us. "Not to my knowledge." I say. "She did, Jayden, and it's my fault" Mike say. "What do you mean Mike?" I ask. "I think some the cherry juice from my sundae splashed on to hers." Mike explains. "Mike don't blame yourself. you did know about her allergy." Tracy's mom says trying to make Mike feel better. Tracy's mom takes an Epipen out of her pocket and sticks it into Tracy's thigh. "Is she going to be ok?" Antonio asks again, still trying not to panic.

"Yes, but we have to get her to the hospital right away." Tracy's mom answers. She asks me to call 911 and five minutes later the ambulance arrives. The paramedics say that two of us could ride in the back with Tracy. Tracy's mom and Antonio climb into the back of the ambulance and the paramedics close the door. We all watch as it drives off with the siren blaring.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry Chris will apologize to his sister. Dose Tracy's mom have some "good news" to tell her children? Keep reading to find out what happens next. As always reviews are appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story