Categories > TV > Power Rangers > The Sliver Samurai

ch 19: Third date

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-17 - 1835 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tracy's POV

I'm in my room getting ready for the concert tonight. I change into a one shoulder gold dress and a pair of two-inch sliver high heels. I pull my hair into a pony tail. I'm trying to French braid it, but it wasn't cooperating. I yell for Emily and a few seconds later she comes into my room.

"Let me guess. Your hair doesn't want to be braided." She jokes. "Very funny. Can you give me a hand please?" I ask. "Sure hand me the brush." She replies. I hand her the brush and as it glides through my hair all I could think about is that I hope that I'm not to dressed up. A few minutes later Emily finishes braiding my hair and I drape it over my right shoulder. "Tracy I love that dress it's so pretty." she complements. "Thanks Em." I say accepting the complement. We leave the room and walk to the living room

Antonio's POV

I'm sitting on a chair in the living room shaking like crazy. "Hey bud relax. This isn't the first time you two have gone out somewhere together." Jayden reminds me. "I know Jay, but this is my first time going to a Rascal Flatts concert." I say. "If this helps I think this is Tracy's first concert too." He says with a smirk. "Thanks Jay that just made things worse." I snap. I put a necklace for her in my jacket pocket inside a cute little box-shaped like a butterfly. I hear the sound of shoes clicking on the floor and I get up from the chair. I turn around to see Tracy in a beautiful dress. "Don't just stand there, Bud, go over to her." Jayden says giving me a friendly shove. I stumble over to her and catch myself before I fall to the floor. "You ok, Antonio" Tracy asks. "Yes, I'm fine. Wow you look amazing." I say. "Thanks this isn't too much is it?" she asks. "No it's great" I reassure her. A big smile came to her face. "I have something that will make it look even better." I say. "What is it?" she asks.

Tracy's POV

Antonio takes a butterfly shaped box out of his coat pocket and gives it to me. "What's inside?" I ask. "Open it and find out." Antonio says sweetly. I open the box and inside is a beautiful necklace with a pendant in the shape of a heart that look like an ice crystal and etched into is Antonio's symbol. "So what do you think?" he asks. "I love it." I say, giving him a bear hug. I take it out of the box I try to put it on but my fingernails were too short. I can't open the clasp. "How about I give you a hand?" He says. I give Antonio the necklace. He walks around and stands behind me. He drapes it around my neck. The necklace lays perfectly against my chest as he hooks it. He walks around and stands in front of me. "Shall we?" I ask. "We shall" he answers offering me his right arm. We leave the house to go to the car.

Antonio's POV

We are standing in line outside the concert hall waiting to get inside. I notice Tracy shaking like a leaf so I place my hand on her left shoulder. She winces a little like she is in pain as my fingers touch it. "You ok cupcake?" I ask. "Yeah I'm fine." she replies. I knew that she is lying. I figure that she would tell me when she is ready. I ignore it as the line begins to move slowly. As we get to the door we hand the man working the front door our tickets and he scans them.

"Enjoy the show" he says. "We will" we tell him together. We head to our seats and wait for the show to begin. "You sure you're all right?" I ask again. "Yes, Antonio I'm fine." she answers as she kisses me on the cheek. Ten minutes later after the opening act finishes. Rascal Flatts came on stage. The room fills with screams from all the fans. Tracy quickly covers her ears to muffle the sound. I'm glad I remember to bring ear plugs, so I slowly take a hold of her right wrist to remove her hand off her ear. "I think we may need to use these tonight." I say loud enough for her to hear me as I hand her the ear plugs. She takes the ear plugs out of the package and places them in her ears. I do the same with the other package. The band begins to play their first song and I hear her sing along.

Tracy's POV

Antonio and I are having a great time and I start to get the chills from the AC. Antonio wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in close. Antonio's body heat helps the goose bumps disappear in a few minutes. Then they start to play "I won't let go". We sway back and forth to the song. A few minutes later we move out to the lobby. "You want to dance?" he asks. "Right now?" I reply nervously. "Hold on, you've never slow danced before have you?" he asks. I shake my head no.

"It's easy. All you have to do is follow my lead. I'll show you." he says as he holds out his right hand. I slowly reach out and take his hand. He shows me where to place my hands and start to slow dance to the music. I can't believe that I'm dancing with Antonio for the first time. "Wow you are a really graceful on your feet." he compliements. "Thanks, you are not too bad yourself." I say with a smile. We dance during the song and our eyes meet. He leans close and our lips are about to touch. I quickly back away. "What's wrong my little angel fish?" he asks. "Nothing I just need to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." I say.

I walk into the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror. I remove the shoulder strap and see the small cut on my shoulder. It's red and looks nasty. I start to feel dizzy. I shake it off. I readjust the strap and leave the bathroom. Antonio is sitting on a bench in the lobby. "You ok darling?" he asks. "Well, not really." I admit. "Why, what's wrong?" he asks. "I have a small cut on my left shoulder." I answer. "How did it happen?" He asks. "I was working on a new symbol power. It kinda got out of control." I reply. "It's not infected is it?" he asks. "No" I answer.

I hated lying to him. I didn't want this night to end. It was the best night of my life. I hear the band start to play "My Wish". "You still want to finish that dance?" he asks. "What do you think" I say smiling sweetly. He gets up from the bench. We resume our dance from where we left off. A few fans left to get something to eat. "Antonio, people are watching." I whisper. "Just ignore them " he whispers back. I nod and we continue to dance.

"Wow they are such great dancers." one fan says. "Yeah I know. They are such a cute couple too." the other fan says. The two fans take the long way around to go get their sodas and soft pretzels. "Antonio I'm getting a little hungry." I say. "Me too. How about a soft pretzel?" he offers. "Sure, but can we get some extra cheese?" I ask. "It tastes better that way right." He says with a smile. I just smile and we head off to get a soft pretzel. He buys the biggest pretzel they have with a ton of extra cheese and a medium drink for us to share.

We go back to our seats to eat. He breaks off a piece of the pretzel and drowns it in the cheese. After he eats it he has a cheese mustache and all I can do is smile. We spend the next few minutes consuming the pretzel. Both of us grab the drink and our fingers touch. My heart starts to beat so fast like I am running a marathon and we look up at each other. "Antonio you can let go now." I say blushing. "I don't think I can." he says blushing back.

I can tell that Antonio feels the same way I do. We set the drink back down on the arm of the chair. He puts his arms around my waist and I move closer. Then I feel his lips brush against the back of my neck. I didn't think that Antonio could be this romantic. I don't fight it. I let the moment play out like it was meant to. "I never thought the most romantic night of my life would be at a Rascal Flatts concert" I think to myself. "If you want me to stop just tell me." he whispers into my ear. He continues to kiss the back of my neck.

I don't say a word beacause I'm caught up in the moment. I turn around and look into his hazel eyes. I stop fighting this felling as his lips press gently to mine. The fireworks seem to go off inside my head. The kiss is magical as we push away. I have no words to express how I feel. "Tracy you still with me Tracy?" he asks. "Yeah" I reply after a few seconds. The band plays the last song and we stand there not saying a word. We listen to them as they play "Unstoppable". When the song ends the crowd screams "encore", and the band starts to play "Bless the Broken Road" and I smile as I start to sing along. "Favorite song right?" he asks. I nod and continue to sing along.

Normal POV

Antonio and Tracy decide to leave before the second encore to beat the concert traffic on the way back home. They walk out to the car and Antonio opens the passenger side door. Tracy climbs in and buckles up as he closes the door after she is completely in the vehicle. Antonio walks around to the driver's side and gets in. "Tracy did you have fun tonight?" he asks his girlfriend. He doesn't hear an answer. Antonio looks over towards the passenger seat. He sees his girlfriend fast asleep with a huge smile on her face. "I'll take that as a yes." He says smiling. Antonio takes off his jacket and wraps it around her. He kisses her gently on the forehead, buckles himself in, and starts the car. As he drives off into the night the only thought going through his mind is "This was the best night of my life."
Sign up to rate and review this story