Categories > Cartoons > G.I. Joe > Abigail's Adventure

Ch 6: Another bump in the road part 1

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: G.I. Joe - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-21 - 732 words

0Unrated
The Joes are camping in the woods outside a small town in Ohio. Abigail is walking through the woods with Scarlett. "Hey Scarlett, can I ask you a question." Abigail says. Scarlett nods. "Why did you help me back when storm shadow attacked me?" Abigail asks. "You were hurt and you needed help." Scarlett answers. "I know that but isn't me being here making things more difficult for you and the others to clear your names." Abigail says. "Not really besides is Storm Shadow is after you." Scarlett says. "That's true" Abigail says. They continue back to the campsite. After lunch everyone packs up the gear and climbs into the coyote. Abigail buckles up and takes out her iPod. She puts the ear buds in and presses play. About ten minutes later Scarlett taps her on the shoulder but she doesn't move. Scarlett takes an ear bud out of her right ear.

"Hey I was listening to that." Abigail says. "Sorry but we're stopping for dinner in twenty minutes. Do you have any preference on where we stop?" Scarlett asks. "Not really along as it tastes better than Roadblock's cooking. No offence Roadblock." Abigail answers. "None taken" Roadblock says. "There’s a dinner at the next exit." Duke says. "Sounds good to me" Abigail says. Abigail puts the ear bud back in her ear. Duke takes the next exit and turns right at the end of the road. Duke turns into the dinner and parks the coyote in front of it. Abigail turns off her iPod and puts it away. Then everyone gets out of the coyote.

While they are walking in the dinner Abigail is bringing up the rear. She looks to her left and there is a sudden flash of blue of blue light. Then the gem stone on her locket starts to glow. Her ears start to ring and a gets a killer headache. She screams out in pain and drops to her knees. She rubs her temples in the hopes it would make the pain go away. Scarlett hears the screams of pain. She turns around and goes over to her.

"Abigail, are you ok?" Scarlett asks. Abigail's ears stop ringing and her headache suddenly goes away. "Yes, I'm fine." she answers. Scarlett looks at her necklace and notices that it's still glowing. She looks back up at Abigail and sees that her eyes were red instead of hazel. Scarlett tries to grab a hold of the necklace. Abigail grabs a hold of her wrist and uses her other hand to take a hold of her upper arm. Then Abigail throws Scarlett towards the coyote. The rest of the Joes turn around just in time to see Scarlett hit the side of the coyote hard. Duke and Ripcord go over to her."Scarlett what happened?" duke asks. "Abigail just threw me just because I tried to touch her locket."Scarlett answers. "That doesn't sound like the Abigail we have gotten to know." Ripcord says. Duke helps Scarlett to her feet.

Meanwhile in Dr. Mindbender’s lab he along with Baroness and Storm shadow. They are watching what is unfolding with the Joes from the tiny camera on the gem stone of Abigail's locket. "It looks like the mind control is working." mindbender says. "Don't flatter yourself doctor." Baroness says. "Yes, doctor it looks like my brother is about to use ninja smoke bomb to put her to sleep." Storm Shadow says. They watch as the screen goes black. "Well the jokes on them. They won't be able to break the spell." Mindbender thinks to himself.

Back in the coyote the Joes are standing around the unconscious Abigail trying to figure out what happened. "Anyone have an idea why Abigail flipped out like that?" Ripcord asks. Everyone shakes their head no. Tunnel rat is trying to take the gems off Abigail's locket. As the tweezers touches the gem he gets shocked by a small jolt of electricity. He falls backwards but Ripcord catches him. "So I'm guessing we can't remove the gems without getting shocked." Duke says. Ripcord helps tunnel rat to his feet. He nods towards Duke. "How are we supposed to bring her back?" Scarlett asks. "I don't know Scarlett I just don't know." Duke answers.
________________________________________
AN: Sorry for the late update writer’s block stinks. I hope you enjoy this chapter. As always reviews are appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story