Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

Ch 14: Another lechur from Cruger

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-22 - 2258 words

0Unrated
Tracy's POV

I enter the common room and walk over to Xavier bend down on one knee so I'm at eye level with him. "All right Xavier how did you get that bruise on your arm?" I ask him in a calm tone. "You won't yell at me will you?" he asks back. "I won't I promise" I answer with a reassuring smile. "One of the bigger kids in my class has been picking on me."He admits. "Have you told you teacher yet?" I ask.

"I can't." he says in a scared tone. "Why not?" I inquire still in a calm tone. "Because I don't wanna get beat up since I snitched." He replies with fear in his voice. "You are not being a snitch. You never know you might not the only person that is being picked on. You have two paths that you can take. One continues to do what you're doing and then your grades will slip. Or two you can have the courage to do the right thing and help other kids in the same position as you." I tell him starting to sound like the older sister. "Can't you decide for me." He whines.

"Sorry bud I can't the only one who can make that decision is you." I reply. "I was afraid that you would say that." he mumbles. "Sorry boys I hate to leave but I need to get back to work. You two need to head back to your cousin's house" I say. "Aw do we have to." they whine. "Yes I'll take you home after I get back from my patrol." I tell them. Kat enters the room.

"Tracy commander Cruger wants to see you in the command center" She calls. "Ok Thanks Kat "I call back. I slowly get back to me feet and I turn around to leave the room. "Tracy wait don't leave yet." Xavier says quickly. I stop and Xavier runs to me. He gave me a big hug. "Thank you and I know what I'm going to do when I go to school tomorrow. I'm going to tell my teacher what is going on. You are the best big sister I ever had." He says. A big smile comes to my face. "Good for you Xavier and you know that I'm not really your big sister." I remind him. "I know that but to me and Johnny you are in our eyes." He says as he releases me from his hug. I continue to exit the room and walk to Kat. We head to the command center.

Kat's POV

We walk into the command center. I look over at Doggie and see the look on his face that no cadet likes to see. "Kat said you wanted to see me Sir" Tracy says nervously."Yes Cadet I wanted to talk to you about the boys." He informs her. "What is the problem exactly?" she asks. "I'm just afraid that they are going to distract you." He answers. "Sir I promise that I will not let the boys hero worship go to my head and are you expecting them to forget everything that has happened the past few days because if I was in their shoes I know I couldn't. I have done everything you have asked of me. I have never let this affect my judgment on the battle field." She says trying to keep her composer.

"I know that cadet I just thought that..." he stammers. "Sir I may be out of line but I would think that my commanding officer would have a little more faith in me. Will that be all Sir?" she says with more confidant tone. "Yes dismissed" He says. She salutes turn around and leaves. "Can you believe her Kat?" he snaps. "Yes I can Sir it took a lot of gut for her to stand up to you like that." I answer. Doggie knew I was right and didn't say another word.

Tracy's POV

Meanwhile outside of Xavier's and Johnny's cousin's house. I couldn't believe how Commander Cruger acted before. Sometimes he can be as stubborn as a mule. "Listen boys I know that you like to hang out at SPD but you need to stay here for awhile." I tell them. "Why don't you like us?" Xavier asks starting to tear up. "Yes I do but..." I answer.

My morpher goes off. "Tracy the others need your help." rang Kat's voice from the other end. "Right Kat I'm on my way." I say into the communicator. I flip my morpher closed. "Xavier I'll explain it to you later. I've got to go" I tell him. The boys walk inside the house and I run off to go help the others.

Normal POV

Meanwhile in the center of town the rangers were fighting a monster. "Well rangers you are not as tough as they say you are." The monster taunts. Then two laser blasts come out of nowhere. "Where did that come from?" it asks "Over here creep if you know what's good for you so surrender now." Tracy says confidently

"Never so ranger how are those two boys dealing with not have their home?" it says evilly. "Wait you were the one who set the house on fire?" Tracy asks. "Yes" it answers. "Why?" Tracy asks. "Because there was a very expensive diamond being stored inside." It replies. "Where is the children's babysitter?" Tracy asks continue the game of 20 questions.

"The children's babysitter is fine she is spending quality time with my friends." It answers. "So where are your friends hiding?" she inquires. "I would never tell you that ranger." It snaps. "Since you won't tell me where they are so can you tell me where they aren't?" she asks playing reverse psychology. "They are not in an old abandoned office builder outside of town. Oh Crud." it says.

"Yes it worked Sky I want you and the others to go and rescue they babysitter. I can handle this creep on my own" she orders."You sure?' Sky asks. "Yes now get going that's an order." she replys. "Yes Ma'am" he shouts. The other rangers ran off to rescue the babysitter.

"Do you really think that you can defeat me ranger?" It inquires. "Yes I can" she answers. "Dream on ranger." It snaps They fought for a while and the monster fired his blaster. The blast was so strong she flys across the field and hit the wall of the building so hard that she demorphs. "Have you had enough ranger?" it asks laughing manically. Tracy struggles to get to her feet. After a few tries she finally got to her feet. "I'll never give up creep no matter how many times you knock me down I just keep getting back up." she says confidently.

Tracy's POV

I morph again and hear my morpher go off again. I heard Kat's voice on the other end. "Tracy you know that you have a battleizer right." She says. "I do now thanks Kat. SPD Battleizer" I say. I activate the battleizer and stand tall in Cyber mode. "That is not going to help you ranger." the freak sats confidently. "Will just have to see about that won't we?"I ask.

As we do battle this time I have the upper hand. "You will never take me in ranger" the monster shouts. "You won't get away from me creep. SPD battleizer sonic mode, battleizer mode two complete." I shout. The monster was unimpressed with the next mode of the battleizer. "It's judgment time creep." I shout.

"What did I do?" the monster said sounding like a little kid. "For starters Assault on SPD officers, kidnapping, and Arson." I tell the creep. I pressed the button and my morpher went into judgment mode and he is found guilty. "Guilty! Battleizer full power." I yell. The blast hit the monster and it was put in a containment card.

"Hey let me out." the monster shouts. "Dream on creep. Power down." I say. As I walk over to pick up the containment card. I see a huge cut on my right arm just above my elbow and I see blood rolling down my arm. "Well that would explain why I feel lightheaded but at least I won." I say weakly. I drop to my knees and shake up the dizziness in order to recover my composure. It was like putting a wet blanket on a grease fire and things went black.

Kat's POV

I,m starting to get worried about Tracy she hadn't come back for the battle yet. Sky and the others had rescued Xavier's and Johnny's babysitter and brought in the monster accomplices. We stand in the command center in silence. "Did Tracy come back yet?" Sky asks breaking the silence. "Not yet and I'm starting to get a little worried." I answer. Then Tracy stumbles into the room I saw that she tried to do first aid on herself. There was a piece of cloth tired around a cut on her right arm but she didn't tie it tight enough.

"Don't worry everyone I'm ok" she says weakly. "You sure about that?" Sky asks. She nodded and slowly walks to me and hands the containment card with the monster she just defeated to me. "Thanks Tracy and the cut on your arm look really deep" I say very concerned. "I know but I'm fine really" she says weakly but still has a smile on her face.

After she said that I see her begin to fall backwards. Sky catches her before she hits the floor. "Thanks Sky" she says in a barely auditable tone. She gets back to her feet and walk to the middle of the room. As she gets to there she faints and starts to fall towards the floor again. Sky catches her yet again seconds before she hits the floor. "Sky she needs to see Dr. Felix now." Cruger growls. Sky nods and carries her to the infirmary

Dr. Felix's POV

When Sky brought Tracy into the infirmary her face was pale and look very weak. The cut on her arm is deep enough that she needed several stitches and she didn't lose that much blood. The other doctors and I agreed to give her a blood transfusion to be on the safe side. Sky and I are standing next to her bed.

"Is she going to be alright?" Sky asks. "Yes we patched her up" I answer. Tracy slowly starts to come around. "More like stitched me back together doc." She jokes. "How do you feel?" I ask. "Dizzy and lightheaded other then that I can't complain." she answers. A few seconds later she slowly drift back to sleep. "Tracy!" sky shouts."Don't worry she is going to be like that for a few more minutes. Rest is just what she needs right now" I say trying to calm him down. We leave the room so she can have so peace and quiet. (Well all except for the sounds of the medical equipment.)

Tracy's POV

A few hours later I wake up drenched in a cold sweat. "No!" I scream. I use the sleeve of my gown to wipe the seat off my face."Man not that nightmare again." I thought to myself.I sit up on the bed thinking about the nightmare I just had. Then Commander Cruger walks in. "Oh Commander what are you doing here?" I ask. "You had that same nightmare again didn't you?" he asks. I nod and I had told the team about my nightmare in hopes that it would stop it form interrupting my sleep schedule.

"I wanted to talk to you." he says. "About?" I ask already knowing the answers. "The boys" he answers. "Not again" I mumble under my breath. "I heard that cadet and you didn't let me finish. You were right the boys are not just going to forget everything that has happened." He says calmly. "So it's ok if they come and visit from time to time?" I ask. "Yes, just make sure that they stay out of trouble." He replies.

"Don't worry Sir I will." I say confidently. I hear the sound of cheering coming from the hallway. "Boys come in here now." I snap. "How did you know that we were here?" Xavier asks as he enters the room. "Magic" I answer with a smile. "Really?" Xavier asks with a smile. "Sorry bud I'm just playing and the next time you two want to listen in on a private conversation you might not want to make so much noise." I say.

"Oh" he says looking down at the floor. "OK you two should head back home and don't worry I promise that I will call you as soon as I'm discharged OK." I say through a yawn. Xavier nods. "Cadet don't worry about the boys. I'll take them home and you should get some rest." He says. I knew that wasn't a request it was on order. Even though I was afraid that I was going to have the dream again I knew that he was right. "Bye" the boys' state together. I wave goodbye and they leave the room. A few seconds later a fell back to sleep.

Cruger's POV

I just dropped the boys off back home and walked back to the base. "Well daily life around the base is definitely going to be more fun when those two boys stop by." I think to myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story