Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

ch 15: our first forth of July

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-24 - 876 words

0Unrated
Tracy's POV

I was sitting in the common room on the couch kinda board. It was the fourth of July and I was hoping that Michael would ask me to go with him to see the fireworks at the pier tonight. We had been going out for a few weeks now( FYI Isinia had finally convinced Cruger to let be together after he saw how having a boyfriend actually inspired me instead of distracting me from the mission.) Michael had come to visit a few times while I was in the infirmary a week ago. One time he came in with a guitar and sang "what makes you beautiful". His voice was so angelic. I melted with every word he sang. We did hang out a little when I was off duty but we still enjoyed being together. I took my IPod out of my pocket and put the ear buds in then started to rock out. I was so caught up in the music I didn't see Michael come in. he had slinked around the back of the couch.

"Hey darlin "he whispers in my right ear as he removed ear bud from it. I jump and fall off the couch landing on my back. "Dang it Michael you are lucky that I don't beat the snot out of you." I said catching my breath. "sorry I didn't mean to scare you I swear." He apologized. He walk around to the front of the couch and helps me back up. "It's ok so what's up?" I ask. "I was just wondering if you wanted to see the fireworks at the pier tonight." He answers ."I would love too." I said with a smile he just smiles back with his sweet smile. "Would this count as our first date?" I ask ."I guess so." He answers.

Michael's POV

I was glad that Tracy wanted to come see the fireworks with me. The fireworks weren't scheduled to start until 10 o clock and it was only 9:30. Tracy suggested we come early to get good seats. We sat down on the slats with our feet dangled over the side. She set her head on my right shoulder and looked up at me with her dazzling blue eyes. "We have the best seats in the house huh.' I said cracking a joke. She giggles and a sweet smile came to her face.

"You are cute when you try to be funny." she said. A cool breeze came off the ocean and I saw goose bumps start to appears on her arms. I took off my hoodie and place it on her shoulders. "Thanks Michael you're so sweet." She said. "It looks good on you." I complement. She took the hoodie off her shoulders and starts to slip her arms into the sleeves then zipped it up.

"this is better." she states smiling. It was a little big on her but she didn't mind one bit. "Warm enough?" I ask. She moves closer and sits on my lap. I wrap my arms around her and pull her into my chest. At that moment my heart began to beat like I was on a roller coaster. "I am now." she replies.

I knew this was the moment everyone says to just let love take over. I knew that she felt the same way ad she turns her head around and we look into each other's eyes. The sparks fly and I lean in closer than our lips brush against the other. I felt like I was on top of the world and as we push away from each other. We don't say a word as get got to our feet. I look at my watch it read 9:50 ten more minutes before the fireworks light up the sky on the best night of my life.

"Now what?" she ask. I put my arm around her shoulder and she just smiles. "How about we dance." I answer. "But don't you need music to dance and second I can't dance." she states. "You don't always need music to dance you just need a partner." I told her. I move my arm off her shoulder and place my right arm around her waist.

"You can't dance or don't?" I ask. "Both" she replies. "I guess it's lucky for you that my parents made me take a ballroom dancing class." I admit. She dosen't say a word as we start to waltz around the pier. I knew she could dance and she was so graceful. I lean in close to whisper something in her ear. "See I knew you could dace." I whisper. We dance for a few more minutes as people start to file in. We stop and look up at the night sky as the fireworks start to explode in the air. "Thank you lord for the best night of my life" I think to myself. I never thought our first date would be so perfect. Tracy leans in close and puts her head on my shoulder. "Hey Michael I just wanted to tell you that this was one of the best fourth of Julys ever." She announced. We just stood there and watch the fireworks illuminate the sky with reds, blues, and yellow.
Sign up to rate and review this story