Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

ch 16: The day after part 1

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-26 - 1034 words

0Unrated
Tracy's POV

I don't use my alarm clock for two reasons. One I ust hit the snooze button five or sixes times before I finally get up. Second every time it went off it would wake me from the best dream I ever had which is me telling Michael how I felt and he would returns by saying he felt the same way about me. Then I hear a knock at my door. "Tracy are you awake?" Kat asks. "Yes." I answer half awake. After I said that I went back to sleep again.

Kat figures that I had fallen back to sleep. She walks inside and went over to my bed. "Tracy rise and shine." She says as she shakes me. "Come on Kat five more minutes please." I whine half awake. "NIce try time to get up don't make me bring Pikachu in here." She threatens. My eyes dart open because I wasn't in the mood for a thudershock wake up. "OK you win I'm up OK I'm up" I say in defeat.

Kat smiles and leaves the room. I toss the covers onto the floor and roll out of bed. I get dressed and slowly walk out of my room. I see that Kat is waiting for me outside the door. "What time is it anyway?" I ask. "9 am" she answers. "Ok and thanks for waking me form the best dream I ever." I say sarcastically. "You were dreaming about Michael again weren't you?" she asks with a smile. "Yeah... I mean no" I say quickly. "Well Commander Cruger wants to see the team in the command center." She says changing the subject. We walk to the command center.

Kat's POV

Tracy and I walk into the command center. "Well good morning sunshine it's about time you joined us." Sky says trying to be funny. She gives Sky the evil eye. "Cadets that's enough." Cruger growls. "Sorry sir" Sky and Tracy say in unison. "Now that we are all here. I have made my decision on who is taking my place while I'm at the galaxy meeting." Cruger announces. "Please be Sky please be Sky." Tracy whispers under her breath. "I have picked Sky" he says. She sighs in relief. "I take it from your reaction cadet Burlew that you have no problem with my decision." He says. She shakes her head yes. "Good that will be all dismissed" he says. The rangers salute and start to leave the commander center.

"Tracy can I ask you a question?" Sky asks. "What is it Sky." she says trying not to get upset. "How your date with Michael last night?" he asks. "First of all it wasn't a date and second what does this have to do with anything?" she answers. "Would just answer the question." He says. "I'm sorry but it is none of your business Sky and why would you care about what happened last night any way?" she ask. "No reason just curious" he answers. All Tracy did was roll her eyes as she leave the room.

Normal POV

Tracy remembers that she forgot to give Michael back his hoodie he lent her last night. She folded it up neatly and put it on the top of the dresser. The memories from last night flood back into her mind and she just stands there smiling like a dork. A few minutes later Kat and Isinia stand in the door way to see her stuck in the land of last night memories. "Kat it looks like she had fun last night if remembering it makes her act like this so which one of us is going to bring Tracy back to earth this time." Isinia jokes. "You can have the honors" Kat says.

They enter in the room and walk over to her. Isinia taps Tracy on the shoulder and she jumps a little. "Oh hey guys I was doing it again wasn't I?" she asks. They nod and watch her face start to turn as red as her unifrom. "There is no need to get embarrassed it's natural to feel that way after your first date." Kat tells her. "It wasn't a date" Tracy snaps. "What would you call it then" Isinia asks. "I call it two teenagers go to see fireworks on the fourth of July." she replies.

"Sounds like a date to me" Kat says. "All right you win it was date and the best night of my life." she admits. The two of them just smile because they all ready knew that she had a great time last night. Then Tracy sees Michael coming up slowly and she figures he heard what she just said because he is smiling that sweet smile of his that always makes her smile.

Tracy's POV

"We'll let you two kids talk" Kat says as they leave the room. Michael let them leave before he enters the room. As he enter the room I take his hoodie off the dresser. He walks over to me and whispers something in my ear. "You can keep it besides it looks better on you." he says. Chiles run down my back as those words ring in my mind. I turn around to put it back on top of dresser. When I turn back to face him.I see he has a wired look on his face.

"WIs something wrong Michael?" I ask. "Nothing is wrong angel everything is fine really." He answers slowly. Then his eyes changed from the emerald green they usuall are to a darker of green shade. "Now tell me Commander Cruger one weakness?" he asks. I didn't say a word. He grabs a hold of the right wrist and starts to squeeze it with a lot of pressure. I drop to my knee in pain but remaine silent.

"I'll ask again what Cruger weakness is?" he repeats. I try to break free from his grip but I didn't want to hurt him. Then Kat comes back in the room. "Tracy what's going on?" she asks. "Someone is controlling Michael's mind" I answer. Michael grabs my laser and takes aim at Kat. "Michael NO!" I yell.

Oh cliff hanger
Reviews are appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story