Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

ch 17: the day after part 2

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-26 - 1666 words

0Unrated
Tracy's POV

I didn't want to hurt my boy friend but I had to save Kat before things got worse. I use my free hand to knock the laser out of his hand. Michael turns his head to look back at me and I'm scared out of my mind by the evil look in his eyes. I did my best to stay calm. He yanks me back to my feet. "Michel you have to fight it." I say. "Michel is gone now I'm going to ask this one last time what is Cruger's one weakness?" he says. I didn't answer again so he let go of my wrist. He put his hands around my neck and starts to choke me.

"Come on Michael you have to think back to last night please." I say as I start to gasp for air. "The forth of July fire works and dancing with you?" he asks. "Yes we danced and watch the fire works togther. You told me that I was the pretties girl in New Tech City come Mike you have to remember please?" I say. "Tracy your my girlfriend and my best friend." he says. I can tell the Michael is comeing back because his eyes are changing back to that beautiful shade of green I always get lost in. He takes his hands off my thought and falls backwards hitting his head hits the floor hard. Kat ran over to me and she can tell I'm about to break down. "Kat what do we do now?" I ask trying to keep my composure. "First I going to call for back up so they can take Michael to the we have to tell Cruger about what happen." She replies. Kat calls for back up in a few minutes the medical team arrives and put Michael on a stretcher to take him to the infirmary. Kat and I walk to the command center.

Cruger's POV

Kat and Tracy enter the room I could tell that something was wrong. "What's wrong cadet?" I ask. "Nothing" Tracy answers. I knew she is lying but I could also tell whatever is wrong she didn't want to talk about it. "Kat what happen?" I inquire. "Michael hurt her" Kat answers. "That doesn't sound like Michael." I say. "He was under some kind of mind control" Tracy blurts. "Where is he now?" I ask. "The infirmary" she replies. I tell Tracy to go see Dr. Felix so he could look at her wrist. Tracy usually argues with me saying that she is fine and didn't need to see him. She just salutes and leaves the room. "I guess that she is blaming herself for this isn't she?" I ask. Kat just nods and turns around to leave the room.

Dr. Felix's POV

Tracy walks into my office . "HI Tracy" I greet. She doesn't say a word and just hops onto the examination table holding her right wrist. I walk over to the table and start the exam. "Can you make a fist" I tell her. She did what I ask as she makes a fist. All she did was wince in pain and doesn't even try to crack a joke. "Straighten your fingers as far as you can." I tell her again. She straightened her fingers about half way until I hear her winces in pain again. I finish my exam and tell her that her wrist is badly bursed. I wrap it up to where it's tight but not too tight to where the bandage would leave a mark on the skin. I put an ice pack on it and tell her not do anything crazy the next few days. She nods and leaves my office in silence.

Bridge's POV

Kat told us why Tracy has been so quiet the pass few days. Tracy blamed herself for everything that happened to Michael. I walk into the common room and see her sitting on the couch looking at a picture of her and Michael taken at the pier during the fireworks show on the forth of July. She holds the frame close to her heart and trys her best to not cry her eyes out. She sets the picture down on the end table and pulls her knees to her chest then looks down at the floor.

"HI Tracy" I say. She looks up at me and forces a smile. "Hi Bridge" she says. I walk over to the couch and sat down next to her. "I guess you're going to talk again" I joke. She laughs a little. "Very funny Bridge just leave the jokes to me ok." She says. "Sure thing and I just thought you would like to know that Michael is awake. The doctors say he should be on his feet by tomorrow." I tell her. "That good to know" she replies. I could tell that she is about to break down. "You know it's not a good idea to keep your emotions bottled up" I remind her. "I know but I didn't want anyone to see me cry" she says. "Why?" I ask.

"Because I didn't want people to think I was a big baby." She answers."Don't worry about what others think." I tell her. She gets out of her sitting position and stands up. I get up and place my hand on her shoulder she looks over at me. "Bridge I know this was all my fault" she says sounding all choked up. "This wasn't your fault trust me" I tells her.

She turns around and I ee tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry Bridge" she says through the tears. "You have nothing to be sorry for" I tell her. I knew she needed a shoulder to cry on. She was like a little sister to me so I pull her into a hug. She buries her head in my chest and continues to cry. We stayed like that for a few minutes I rub her back to soothe her. She pulls her head out of my chest and used the back of her hand to dry the tears from her eyes.

"Feel any better?" I ask. She nods. "Thank you" she says. "No problem we are friends right." I say. "More like family." She replies. I ask her if she wanted to go see Michael. She tells me that she might go see him later on. She goes back to couch and picks up the picture. Then she goes to her room to put away the picture and I go to my room to change into another jacket.

Tracy's POV

I walk inside and put the picture back on the dresser next to hoodie Michael gave me. I set my phone alarm to go off in fifteen minutes and set it on the end table.I go over to the bed and lay down. I didn't sleep to well the past few nights so when I place my head on the pillow. I drift off into dream land a few seconds later.

Michael and I are walking bare foot down the beach. He is in a pair of blue board shorts and I'm wearing a cute fuchsia bikini. I look over into his beautiful green eyes. "What's wrong darling?" he asks. "Nothing at all handsome everything is perfect." I answer. A sweet smile crept across his face and the next thing I knew he wraps his arms around my neck. He ran his fingers though my hair and a few second later his lips dance across mine. This kiss is so gentle and loving. When he backs away I feel like I'm on top of the world.

"You ok?" he asks. "Enchanted" I reply. Then he playfully drags me into the ocean. I shirk when the ocean water touched my skin. "It's cold" I say. "Sorry darling but I know a fast way for your body to get used to it." he says slyly. He lets go of my hand. "Don't you even think about mister." I taunt. He runs up to me and scoops me in his arms. Then he gently tosses me into the waves and I made a big splash when my body hits the water.

"You are going to pay for that" I tell him as I get to me feet. I chase after him and he starts to run away. Eventually I tackle him to the ground. He starts to laugh his head off. "What's so funny" I ask. "I didn't know you had that much strength in that little body of yours." He answers. "Are you calling me weak?" I snap. "No darling I didn't mean it like that." He says smiling sweetly. "It's ok I know what you mean" I reply. I help him back to his feet and I pull him in close. I'm about to kiss him when Michael spoke it sounds like commander Cruger.

Cruger's POV

I didn"t want to wake Tracy up because I knew she hadn't slept to well the past few days. I can tell that the reoccurring nightmare she's been having stopped and she is finally having a good dream because I see a smile on her face. "Tracy wake up" I say as I shake her. "Five more minutes please sir" she says as she swats away my paw. "Sorry cadet but I need to talk to you now" I say. She rolls onto her back and opens her eyes slowly. About fifteen seconds later she sits up in the bed and wipes the sleep from her eyes. "What's the problem sir?" she asks. "Nothing right now but there is someone in the command center who wants to talk to you." I answer. "Who is it sir?" she asks. "Your father" I answer. "My dad" she says in shock.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Tracy's dad doing at S.P.D.? How will Tracy react when she see him? Keep reading to find out and as always reviews are appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story