Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Let's Just Sit Back And Watch This World Explode!

Chapter 3

by Sarahkilljoykid 1 review

yeah so sorry I havent updated in like a year haha

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-05-23 - 664 words

0Unrated
so yeah, I know I havent updated in a while, been busy with, well, life, anyways, hope you enjoy


Sarah’s POV

“Sooooo, how was your first day?” asked my best friend through the phone.
“Kirrah, you’re not going to believe it,” I said in a shocked voice.
“What? What happened? It was awful wasn’t it? The sluts! They got you didn’t they?! Are you wearing pink? Orange foundation? Please tell me you’re not listening to One Direction! The others I might be able to handle, but One Direction? I would have to come there and shoot you myself!” mocked Kirrah.
“No you whore. I made friends! There are more people like us in the world!” I exclaimed.
“Ooooohhhh anyone cute?” she asked, switching from my mocking best friend/step sister to a gossip craving demon monkey in a matter of seconds.
“Well kinda… there’s this boy-“
“ARE YOU GONNA BANG HIM?” she cut me off loudly.
“Never one for subtly are you…” I replied with a small laugh.
“You are going to! Aren’t you!” she squealed.
“Dude! I only met him today!”
“So?”
“So I’m not a slut! Unlike you,” I joked.
“You so are!” she laughed.

“Sarah! Get off the phone and come help me with dinner!” screeched my wretched step mother from downstairs. Oh great, quality time with the step monster…

“I have to go, I can’t wait for you and dad to get here,” I said, my tone turning serious, “I miss you.”
“I miss you too… Only a week now!”
“Why did they make me move here first with her? I’m quite certain I’ve made it clear I hate her…”
“It’s because she’s given up on me ever loving her again so she hopes you will,” she laughed sadly.

“HURRY UP YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!” screeched my step mother.

“Ugh, gotta go, see you soon!” said in an exasperated tone as I hung up and walked down stairs.



Gerard’s POV

What’s happening? I thought to myself, what is this weird urge I have? Surely I couldn’t actually want to go to school? The very notion was absurd! I flicked through my art book to find a drawing that still needed finishing to try to forget about the odd urge I was having. That’s when I saw it. Sarah. Even my unfinished drawing of her reminded me of how much she interested me. I didn’t know what it was about her, she just confused me, like there was something I wasn’t getting and I desperately needed to find out what it was.

~~~~

“GEEEEEE!” I heard a shrill screech before I was knocked to the ground by a flying ball of midget fury.
“Frankie! Get off me!” I yelled as I pushed him off me and stood up, ignoring the weird looks from others in the school carpark.
“Geeeeee,” Frank whined as he clung onto me, “I don’t wanna go to class.”
“It won’t be that bad,” I assured him. Frank jumped backwards, a look of shock on his face.
“Who are you and what have you done with Gerard?!” he screeched, one gloved finger pointing at me accusingly, “the real Gerard would never say something that nice about school!”
“Frank. Just go to class,” I laughed as I made my way to maths.
“Where is my best friend!” he yelled before laughing and bounding off to terrorise someone else.

Sarah smiled at me as she sat down next to me. Something seemed off about her. She wasn’t talking, she was just drawing, looking up at me every now and then and blocking out the not so quiet whispers about her. I was about to ask what was wrong when the bell rang. She got up and waited for me to pack up.
“Come with me,” she said as she grabbed me by the wrist, “I have something to show you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story