Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

An Idea

by princessofoyownworld 8 reviews

Theresa finds the information that she was looking for. Summary does not tell much because I suck at summarys.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-03 - Updated: 2006-08-03 - 1075 words

0Unrated
Gummy Bears : Princessofoyownworld is really angry at us. We sent e-mail to her friend that was not actually supposed to be sent. So we shall do our job and more.
Princessofoyownworld does not own Class of the Titans. Now roll the fan fiction.

Warnings: A new paring is introduced, cant say anymore or it will ruin the surprise!, And a creepy vision. Princessofoyownworld understands that the paring she slides in is not a normal pairing, but advises you to read the end notes.

*

Theresa parked her bright red sports car in the parking lot of New Olympus High School. Neil was sitting next to her and dancing the best he could to the music. Unfortunately he was wearing a seat belt, which restricted him, and was not a very good dancer at the best of times so it was not an easy sight to watch.

"Were here." Theresa said shutting off the car.

"Hey I liked that song!" Neil complained. Theresa groaned, and reluctantly Neil got out of the car.

The blonde hair blue eyes model and red hair green eyes beauty walked towards the side door to New Olympus High side by side in a style that showed true friendship.
"Hey Neil you use your key, mine did not work this morning." Theresa instructed. The blonde model did not ask questions he just put his key in the keypad. It spun around completely and the door swung open. Theresa let a sigh of relief that she did not know that she was holding in. Neil looked at her quizzically but she was now focused on her idea. She just let it pass her by and took of to the janitors closet at a speed that could have rivaled Atlanta.

Theresa put her pendant key in the keypad to the janitors closet and it did open for her. 'Hum' she thought to herself 'maybe the Gods and Goddesses don't want us here at one in the morning. Theresa found herself sprinting down the hall towards the library.

She shut her eyes as she opened the door to the library.

A bright blue light flashed in her closed eyes. She felt herself fall to the ground as she was wrapped into her vision.

*

A small girl was sitting wrapped up in a ball; Theresa could tell that she was shaking. Her hair had streaks of blood in it, from what Theresa could see the blood looked fresh. A bear came running towards the girl at top speed. The girl managed to fend off the bear.

"Dads going to kill me." The girl muttered as she ran a hand threw her blood-matted hair.

And the vision ended.

*

"Theresa." Someone whispered. "Theresa." They said louder. Theresa did not stir from her spot on the ground. "Theresa!" They shouted.

Theresa rolled on to her back and opened her eyes. The person standing above her was blurry. "Jay..." She whispered. Her vision cleared up a bit more and she could see who it was.

"Archie." Theresa said as she sat up. She could see that he was holding a letter in one hand and his other hand was extended to help her up. Theresa took the hand and Archie helped pull her to her feet.

"Are you ok?" Archie asked sympathetically.

"What's gotten into you?" Theresa questioned harshly, she did not mean for her tone to sound so harsh.
"You looked like you were in pain." Archie said simply.

"No seriously Archie what have you been into, your never this nice." Theresa said shakily, she dropped Archie's hand in fear that he would drop her to the ground. Archie had changed since Atlanta died. He was much nicer. It creped Theresa out, everything was so much different.

"Jay does not have to lose the one he loves." Archie whispered, turning bright red. The descendant of Achilles high tailed it to his usual corner of the library. Theresa's gaze followed him half of the way. But soon she began to pull books off of the shelves.

Theresa spread out the books that she had pulled off the shelves. Archie watched her from the corner of his eye. She had chosen some of the biggest volumes of mythology.

"Archie!" Theresa called after a half an hour of searching indexes.

"Not actually here." Archie replied. Theresa smiled to her self that was more like the Archie she had come to know and sometimes hate.

"Does Greek mythology have guardian angels?" Theresa asked.

"Nope."

"Damn it!"

"Wait back up, did Theresa just swear. Our Theresa." Archie said sarcastically.

"Suck it up buttercup, no one said that I was an angel." Theresa replied cheekily. The two then returned to there separate challenges.

Archie had not been able to get passed the first line in his letter from Atlanta. It was to hard, it really sounded like she talking to him. And it was like some one was repeatedly stabbing his heart. Another half hour passed.

"I've got it!" Theresa said excitedly. Archie could feel her excitement fill the room. He stuffed the letter in a pocket and made his way over to her.

"Got what." Archie asked as he stood next to the excited descendant of Theseus.

"I know how we can bring Atlanta back!" She said. Archie's jaw dropped. Theresa started to jump up and down slightly.

Archie put a hand on Theresa's shoulder. "Clam down." He said as calmly as he could. "And tell me how." He finished. Theresa put a hand on Archie's shoulder and took a deep calming breath.

The two found themselves in a hug. Their eyes met. Slowly they found themselves leaning into each other. And there lips met.

*

Princessofoyownworld I am just going to cut you off there. Please read the next chapter even if you hate me for making them kiss. They are truly hurt right now and sometimes people do crazy things when they are hurt, and normally regret them later...

Either way I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate and review. Constructive Criticism is always appreciated.

Gummy Bears Princessofoyownworld has entered her past and at this rate she might not come out for a while. Shit. She would greatly appreciate it if you would rate and review. Constructive Criticism is always appreciated along with reviews and if you want to rate this story that would be amazing to.

Coffeebean and her Chinchillas we accept your challenge! And are fine with rule number five.
Sign up to rate and review this story