Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

A letter

by princessofoyownworld 4 reviews

Archie finally gets the courage to read the letter Atlanta wrote for him.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-04 - Updated: 2006-08-05 - 544 words

1Moving
Princessofoyownworld Well not much to say for this chapter. Many thanks to all who reviewed!!!

Gummy Bears We would also like to thank every one who reviewed!

Warnings: Very confused Theresa and Archie. Some swearing, swearing god or goddesses, won't tell which one!

*

Archie jumped back the moment he realized what he was doing. Theresa jumped back at the same moment. The pair faced each other and turned bright red.

"Did we just do what I think we just did?" Archie asked.

'Do what?" Theresa asked, shaking off the incident. "Nothing happened here." She continued as she gathered her notes. "Now lets gather the others!"

"You can, I'm going to hang back here. I have some stuff I have to get done." Archie said still blushing. He watched as Theresa's thin curvy frame left the library. Checking that no one else was there he settled himself in a chair.
Once again he unfolded the letter that Atlanta had written for him. He was ready now. He knew he would cry buckets, but he trusted Theresa. And he knew that she would do everything in her power to bring Atlanta back, and he would do everything in his power to help her.

The letter folded open easily. The smell of pine trees and wild flowers greeted Archie's nose. It was Atlanta's sent.

Dear Archie,

Hey man. If you're reading this then I guess I am dead. I know that it was hidden in my desk. And I trust you not to go into my room with out me, and I trust you not to snoop in my desk.

If you're reading this there is a diary under my mattress. It has every adventure we have had together and every other memory we have together. Read it when your feeling down, but don't let anyone else read it.

Archie, I have treasured every moment we spent together. You always seemed to have my back. Even when my back was up against a wall. You never gave up on me.

When Arachane possessed me, I could feel part of me beginning to snap out of it when you spoke to me. You could always make me feel better. You were not afraid of my competitive nature.

I could tell you anything. Well almost anything. There are two years worth of memories that I never told you and one secret that I never told you.

Archie I love you.

Oh and for the two years worth of memories there is a couple of diaries in the back shelf of my closet.

Maybe you can come and see me in the underworld. I would like that. I'm sure you would to.

Love

Atlanta.


*

Princessofoyownworld I know its short. I am going up to my trailer for the long weekend, and I am babysitting next week so updates will come slower. But I promise in the next three or so chapters the action picks up and we see Atlanta again.

Also I have a question for you lot. Would any of you like to help me write a story? If so e-mail me at spjonz@hotmail.com.

And KelseyANNE I love writing with you so please don't be offended. I just want to see what its like with other peoples.
Sign up to rate and review this story