Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

Ch 19: Icthior's second try at revenge part 1

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-27 - Updated: 2013-05-29 - 1556 words

0Unrated
Normal POV

Tracy decides to study up on what happened the last time Emperor Grumm tried to conquer the planet. She reads fifteen files in the past hour. She's beginning to get tired because her eyes are starting to get heavy. She blinks repeatedly to stay awake but it was useless. She looks down at her watch. It read one am so she took over her glasses to wipes the sleep from them. She puts her glasses back on and gets back to work.

Isinia and Commander Cruger enter the room a few minutes to see Tracy leaning up against the far wall completely comatose with a file in her left hand and her glasses in the other hand. "How long has she been at this Doggie?" Isinia asks to her husband. "She had been at it since eight o clock this morning." He answers. They walk over to Tracy he gently slides the file from her hand and gives it to Isinia. Isinia walks over the bookshelf amd puts the file back where it belongs. Then she walks back over to her husband.

Cruger picks up the comatose red ranger. He cradles her in his arms as Isinia looks down at her. She watches Tracy's eyelids fluttering and a smile on her face. "Well at least she is having a good dream." Isinia thinkst to herself. They exit the room and walk to Tracy's quarters.As they arrive the doors slowly slid open. Cruger walks over to the bed and gently places the red ranger down. Isinia slides the eye glasses from Tracy's right hand and puts them on the end table. Cruger walks to the closet and takes out an extra blanket. He walks back over to the bed and draps it over the red ranger. Then they leave the room in silence.

Tracy and Michael are walking down the pier holding the other's hand. They stop in front of the band stand. The band is playing songs from the 70's and 80's. They start to play "Brown Eye Girl." Michael starts to sing along. He changed the lyrics so that they would describe Tracy. All she could do is smile while he is signing to her. When the song ends he has asks her what she thought of the song. She leans in and kisses him on the cheek. He smiles and thinks that it meant that she like it.

The band starts to play "Unchained Melody" and he asks her if she would like to dace. She nods so he leads her to a place where they could dance without bumping into anyone. Soon they start the waltz around the pier. When the song cends the two teenagers look up at each other. Michael moves in close and their lips are about to press against the others. Tracy hears the sound of a buzzer.

Tracy slowly opens her eyes rolls over to turn off the alarm. She has no idea how she ended up in her room. The last thing she remembered was reading the file on Icthior. She rolls onto her back to stare at the ceiling for a while. Five minutes or so later she takes her glasses off the end table to puts them on. She gets out of bed to stretches her stiff muscles. She changed into a clean uniform and leaves to go get some breakfast.

Tracy walks into the common room and is greeted by Pikachu. He jumps into her arms giving her a big hug. "Good morning to you to buddy." She sats. He moves onto her left shoulder. She walks over to the food sysnasizer to get some grub. She pushes a few buttons and a bowl of oatmeal appeared along with a glass of orange juice. She walks over to the couch and is about to sit down when the rangers are called to the command center. "Man every time" she thinks to herself.

The rangers enter the command center. Tracy is still in the process of waking up. "Glad you could join us sleeping beauty." Sky says. "Very Funny, Sky" Tracy says wiping the sleep from her eyes. She is about to doze off again. Pikachu uses thunderbolt to wake Tracy up. "Hey, buddy I'm awake!" She snaps. The other rangers chuckle. "Rangers, that enough." Cruger growls. The rangers stop chuckling and they take their seats around the computer in the middle of the command center.

Commander Cruger fills the team in on the latest crime wave that has the citizens of New Tech City in a panic. "How are the criminals getting away with their schemes?" Bridge asks. "They have been deactivating the store's security systems." Kat answers. "Wow, you think if they were smart enough to create a security system that couldn't be deactivated or would shock the criminal if he/she tries to deactivate it." Tracy says. Everyone looks over at Tracy with different looks of shock on their faces. "What, What did I say?" Tracy asks. "Tracy you're a genius." Bridge says. "Can I get that in writing?" Tracy jokes.

Commander Cruger asks Kat if she could make something like that. Kat says she would get right on it. She leaves to go to her lab. Cruger tells the team to go patrol the city. The rangers sulte and leave the command center. Bridge and Z are patrol the east side of the city. They hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary until Icthior jumps in front of the jeep. Z swerves to avoid hitting him. She slams on the brakes. Then she and Bridge get out of the jeep.

"Hello again rangers." Icthior says. "Didn't you learn your lesson last time?" Bridge asks. "I going to have to say no." Icthior answers. "Looks like we are going to have to confine you again." Z says. "Sorry rangers not going to happen." Icthior says confidently. Bridge and Z morph into SWAT mode. They fire their blasters at Icthior. He uses his sword t deflect the blasts. Then he slashes them with his blade. They lay on the ground demorphed. "Well rangers looks like I win again." he says, as he used the tip of his blade to remove the badge from their uniform. Then he leaves the scene. Bridge finds the strength to call for help. "Sir, Icthior is back." Bridge says into his morpher. "Bridge you sure about that?" Cruger asks. "Yes, sir and he is even stronger than last time." Bridge answers. Then he faints. "Cadet Carson are you all right?" Cruger asks. He didn't hear Bridge give a response and is worried about his fellow ranger. He orders for a few members of the medical team to go check on them.

Meanwhile on the west side of town with Tracy, Pikachu, and Syd. Pikachu jumps off of Tracy's shoulder and his cheeks are sparking. "Tracy what's wrong with him?" Syd asks. "Nothing he just senses something that's all." Tracy answers. "What does he sense?" Syd asks. "No clue Syd." Tracy answers. Then Icthior comes out of the shadows. Pikachu charges in towards Icthior and used iron tail. He blocks the attack with his sword and Pikachu flys backward. He hits the wall hard. "Pikachu." Tracy yells, as she runs over to her partner. Pikachu tries his best to stand and gets up a few seconds later. Then she turns around to face Icthior. "Look pal no one hurts my best friend and gets away with." Tracy says as she morphes. Syd morphes as well.

"So Doggie has a female red ranger and electric rodents fighting for him. Now that's funny." Icthior taunts. Tracy starts to get really ticked off by what Icthior said. "You better be ready eat those words. I'll prove to you that Commander Cruger wasn't wrong when he asked me to join S.P.D. That Electric rodent has a name it's PIkachu. He and I are a great team and we'll prove it." Tracy says. "I'd like to see you try Ranger girl." he says. "Ok, that's it. Pikachu are you up to showing this creep how strong we are?" Tracy asks. Pikachu nods. Then Tracy tells him to use Zap cannon while she fires her blasters at Icthior.

Icthior reflects their attacks back at them. The laser blasts hit PIkachu and Pikachu's attack hits Tracy. They both hit the wall hard. Tracy demorphed as she hit the ground. "Tracy are you two all right?" Syd asks as she runs over to them. Icthior jumpa infornt of her and slashes her with his sword. Syd falls to the ground. She lays in her S.P.D. uniform. Icthior takes her badge as a victory gift. Then he walks over to Tracy and PIkachu. The two of them struggl to get to their feet. "Well that was a little too easy." Icthior says. "What do you want?" Tracy asks. "Just a little Victory gift." he says. "What do you mean?" She asks. "You'll see ranger." he answers as he uses his foot to roll Tracy onto her back. Tracy watches as Icthior removes the badge from her infrom. "Thank you ranger." he says as he slowly walks away. "Wait you can't have that." Tracy says as she tries to get up. She gets half way up before she faints.

To be continued
Sign up to rate and review this story