Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

Ch 20: Icthior's second try at revenge part 2

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-28 - 1195 words

0Unrated
Normal POV
Commander Cruger walks into the infirmary. He looks around and sees all his injured comrades. Dr. Felix tells him they would be stuck in bed for a few weeks. He walks over to Tracy's bed and notices that she is starting to come around. Tracy's slowly opens her eyes and tries to sit up in the bed. Then she feels someone lay her back down in the bed. "Tracy, take it easy." Dr. Felix says in a calm tone. "What about Pikachu and Syd are they alright?" She asks very worried about her teammates.

"They are going to fine, but they suffered serious injuries. They'll need to stay here for a few weeks." Dr. Felix answers. "Ok, so how long am I stuck here?" she asks. "Just as long as everyone else.” Dr. Felix answers. "Dang it" She says under her breath. Then Doctor Felix slowly sits her up in the bed, removes the sling from her right arm, and placed his hands on her shoulder.
"Ok, Doc what are you going to do?" Tracy asks. "I'm going to pop your shoulder back into place." He answers. "Do you really have to do to doc? I mean its fine exactly where it is now." She says in a scared tone. "Nice try, I'll pop it back in on three." Dr. Felix tells her. "Does he mean he'll count to three then do it or the other on three?" She thinks to herself. A few seconds later Dr. Felix pops her shoulder back into place. Then he puts the sling back on her arm.

"Yup I was right." she says. “You were right about what cadet?” Dr. Felix asks. "That popping my shoulder back in would hurt more than when I dislocated it in the first place." she answers. "At least you haven't lost your sense of humor." Dr. Felix says. She cracks a small smile. Then she looks to her left and sees Pikachu lying in the bed next to her. He has his tail wrapped up with a bandage and one of his cheeks had a bandage over it as well. Tracy tries her best to hold back her tears as the smile disappears from her face. She didn't even want to see the sad shape Syd was in, so she doesn't even bother looking to her right. She lies back down in bed and stares up at the ceiling.

A few hours later everyone is awake and they are all filled with the holiday spirit. Everyone expect for Tracy. She is sitting up in the bed feeling lower than a bug under a brick. Dr. Felix decides it would be a good idea for her to have a visitor. He called Michael to tell him that Tracy is ok and he can come to visit her to help lift her spirits. Ten minutes later Michael walks into the room and goes over to Tracy's bed. (He has his guitar on his back.) "Hey, angel what's with the long face? It is Christmas after all." he says. "I know Michael but this isn't exactly how I wanted to spend it." she says. "I know but there is a way you could help lift everyone spirits." he says. "How?" she asks. "How about you sing a few Christmas carols?" he suggests. "I don’t know." she answers. "Tracy you can sing?" Bridge asks.

"She sure can and she sounds incredible." Kat replies as she enters the room. "Thanks for the kinds words Kat, but I don't think that you guys really want to hear me sing." Tracy says modestly. The others nod and tell her that they could use a little music to fill the room anyway. "Well I guess I could sing a little." she says finally giving in. "Great and I'll accompany you with my guitar." Michael says. "Michael do you know how to play 'The first Noel'?” Syd asks. "Yup that's one of my aunt’s favorites." he answers. Tracy knew the words that song by heart because it was her mother's favorite song. Michael starts to play the song on his guitar and Tracy starts to sing.

As the song came to an end everyone has a looks of pure amazement on their faces. "Guys what wrong?" Tracy asks. "Nothing's wrong you just sound like an angel." Michael says. Tracy thanks him for the compliment. The others agree with him that Tracy has an amazing voice. "Tracy can you sing another song please." Z says. "Sure but I have an even better idea." Tracy says. "What's that?" Michael asks. "How about we make this next song a duet" she replies. Michael nods in agreement. He starts to play Angels we have heard high.

Then Isninia walks in as soon as she hears the beautiful music coming from the infirmary. "Wow, they sound amazing together don't they?" she asks whispering to Kat. "Yes they do Isninia." Kat answers whispering back. They stand and continued to listening to the song. After the song ends the room was filled with applause. Michael tells Tracy to close her eyes. He places his guitar on the floor and reaches into his jacket pocket. He takes out the mistletoe and tied on the hook on the ceiling over her bed. After his feet are firmly back on the floor he leans and whispers something into her ear. "Tracy you can open your eyes now." he says.

Tracy opens her eyes and looks up at the ceiling. "Mistletoe, so I'm guessing that you are expecting a kiss now right?" she jokes. "Well yeah isn't that how it works?" Michael asks. "Yeah I was just making sure that you knew that.” Tracy jokes. Michael chuckles and bends down so Tracy wouldn't have to move for the kiss to take place. Then he gently pressed his lips against hers. After he pushes away Michael reaches up and untied the mistletoe from the hook and put it back in his pocket."Well I'd better get going." he says.

"Where are you going?" Tracy asks. "Home, my cousins are a little excited about opening their presents” he answers. "Well you'd better get going before they tear apart the house or knock down the Christmas tree." Tracy jokes. "Tracy, that's not a very funny joke." Sky says. "The irony in that joke was that last Christmas my cousins actually did knock the tree down as they drove into it try yo get to their presents. I have one more surprise for you." Michael says. "What is it?" Tracy asks. Michael reaches into his other pocket and takes out a small box. Then he handed it to her. "Merry Christmas, Tracy” He says. Tracy unwraps the box slowly and inside is a pair of ear rings, a bracelet, and a necklace. The pedant on the necklace was in the shape of a heart it had their birthstone going around the outside. "Michael it's beautiful." She says. "I'm guessing that you like it?" he asks. "I don't like it I love it." she answers. Michael smiles and gives her a quick peck on the cheek. Then he says good-bye and leaves the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story