Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

Ch 21: Icthior's second try at revenge part 3

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-29 - 2658 words

0Unrated
Normal POV
The weeks pass and everyone is fully healed. The criminals that broke into the jewelry stores are caught. Icthior still hadn't showed up again. Tracy didn't like this one bit. Tracy is outside the base with Pikachu doing some special training. "Get it." She tells her partner as she throws a Frisbee into the air. Pikachu did a huge jump and catches it. "Good catch pal and the way you move your tail is much better." She compliments. Then he spins the Frisbee on the tip of his tail. "Ok Pal, it time for the spin." Tracy says throwing the next Frisbee into the air. He rotates heads over heels and catches the Frisbee. "I can't wait to see how that will work in field." Tracy thinks to herself. Then Commander Cruger walks up ten minutes later.

"Well I see that you two are working hard."He says. "You've got that right sir. The only problem is I won't know if these moves will work until Icthior shows up again. "Tracy says.”You won't have to wait that long cadet." he says. "What do you mean sir?" Tracy asks. "Did you forget that I have a sword as well." he answers. "The thought may have slipped my mind." Tracy admits. "How about I am Pikachu's sparring partner?" he asks. "With all due respect sir, I don't want to either of you to get hurt." Tracy answers. "I appreciate your concern cadet but you do want to help Pikachu get stronger right?" he asks. "Of course I do but not if he gets hurt in the process." Tracy answers.

Then Pikachu uses thunderbolt and it hits Tracy. "I guess that mean you want to do it right pal?"Tracy asks her partner. Pikachu nods. "OK Pal you win we'll do it." Tracy says. Cruger morphs into shadow ranger and Pikachu and Cruger went to the middle of the training field. Cruger lunches the first attack. Tracy tells Pikachu to dodge. After Pikachu dodges he launches a counter attack. "Pikachu Focus Punch." Tracy says. Cruger blocks it with his sword. Pikachu flies backwards. "Straighten out pal." Tracy says. Pikachu did what his trainer told him to do and did a back spin and landed on his feet. "Nice recovery" Cruger compliments. "Thank you sir, use Zap Cannon." Tracy says. Pikachu launched its attack and while Cruger is deflecting that attack. Tracy tells Pikachu spin in and use iron tail. Pikachu's attack hits and Cruger is knocked to the ground. Pikachu is about to launch another iron tail but Tracy tells him to stop. Tracy walks over to her commander.

"Are you ok, Sir?" Tracy asks, as she helped him up. "Yes cadet I'm fine that was a great strategy." He says. "Thank you sir, let's hope that it works that well on the field." Tracy says. Then Cruger demorphs and looks down at Pikachu. Cruger notices that Pikachu looks tired from that tough session. Tracy looks over at her partner and notices the same thing her commander did. "Ok pal I think it's time for a break."Tray says. Pikachu nods and they all go inside. Commander Cruger goes to the command center while Tracy and Pikachu go the common room.

Tracy walks in and sat on the couch. She looks over at her team. Bridge is the first to notice that she and Pikachu looked wiped. "Hey Tracy, it looks like you and Pikachu had a pretty long session again." Bridge says. "I know Bridge but we really want to get stronger for the next time Icthior attacked that's all." Tracy says. "True but that doesn't mean that you two should push yourselves this hard." He reminds her. The only problem is that Tracy already fell asleep during his last statement. Pikachu curls up into a ball on Tracy's lap and is asleep too. Kat walks in a few seconds later. "Let me guess, they just finished their latest training session." Kat says noticing Tracy and Pikachu fast asleep. Bridge nods. "Commander Cruger wants to see all of you in the command center." Kat tells them. "What about Tracy and Pikachu?" Bridge asks. "I'm pretty sure the Cruger would know why they wouldn't be there.” Kat reassures them. They all nodded and leave the room.

After the meeting Cruger and Isninia walk back into the common room. They notice Tracy is completely spared out on the couch and her right arm is dangling off the side. Pikachu is lying on his partner's chest. "How long have they been out?" Isninia asks. "I'd say at least twenty minutes." Cruger answers. "Why are they pushing themselves so hard anyway?" she asks. "I'm pretty sure that Tracy feels guilty about Icthior getting away." He answers. "That doesn’t mean that they should be doing this.” She says. "I know Isninia but the one thing I've learned about Tracy's personality once she had her mind-set on something she won't stop until she succeeds." He says.

Meanwhile on the couch Tracy is beginning to have a dream about what happened a few weeks ago. Icthior tells her that a girl can't handle the responsibility of being a leader. Tracy gets mad, charges in towards him, and fires her weapons at him. He deflects them back towards Syd and Pikachu. They lay on the ground not moving. "Come on guys please wake up." She begs. Back in reality Tracy is tossing and turning. She keeps mumbling please wake up I need you in her sleep. Pikachu wakes up and is trying to wake his partner up from her nightmare.

Back in the dream Pikachu wakes up and is helping Tracy fight Icthior but none of his moves are causing any damage. Tracy charges back in towards Icthior and is throwing punches but none of them landed. Icthior doges her last few punches and slashes his blade across her chest. Tracy is sent flying and hits the wall hard. She is going in and out of consciousness. Pikachu runs over to her and uses thunderbolt on her.

Back in reality Tracy wakes up after feeling the shock from her partner's attack. Cruger and Isninia go over to her. Tracy is hugging her partner tightly very thankful that is just a dream. "Tracy, stop Pikachu is suffocating." Cruger tells her. "Sorry pal." Tracy apologizes as she loosens her grasp on her partner. "You dreamt about what happened a few weeks ago didn't you?" he asks. "Tracy nods and sits up on the couch.”You know that you really need to stop beating yourself up about this." Isninia reminds her. "I know that Isninia but even though I've forgiven myself for what happened. It still doesn't make those vivid memories go away." Tracy says. "Maybe you need another activity to help get your mind off it." Cruger says. "What kind of distraction sir?" Tracy asks. "I think that's my cue." Michael says as he walks into the room.

Tracy's quickly gets up from the couch and runs over to him. "What are you doing her I thought you were hanging out with your family today?" she asks giving him a big hug. "I was but Commander Cruger called me and told me that you were in funk so I told the family that you needed my help." Michael answers as he picks her up and spins her around. A few seconds later he puts her back down. "And your family actually let you come here just to help me?" she asks. "Yes because they know how important you are to me." He answers. "Are you sure that Cruger just didn't ask you to come here just to help me feel better." She says. "Man you are smart.” He whispers under his breath. "I heard that." She tells him. "I thought that Commander Cruger and Isninia had a great sense of hearing." He jokes. "They do but human have a pretty good sense of hearing too." She reminds him. After they share a few more jokes they walk over to Cruger and Isninia.

"I'm guessing that you want me to take a few hours off right sir?" Tracy asks. "Yes Cadet you need to take break from training for a bit. If anything turns up we'll call you." He answers. Tracy nods. The two teenagers wait until the two serians are out of the room before they start to plan how they would spend the next few hours together. "How about we head to the beach?" Michael asks. "Good idea sweetie as long as we don't jump into the ocean." Tracy answers. "Why not angel you don't know how to swim?" he asks. "No I know how to swim I just don't want the salt water to touch my skin that's all." She answers. "You know you are really cute when you act like that." He says in a filtering tone. "I know" she returns in the same tone. Then he pulls her in close and kisses her.

After the kiss ends he asks her if she could at least change into a bikini. "I'll change only if you promise me that we won't go into the ocean." Tracy says. "What about walking bare foot ankle-deep in the water." He says. "I guess we could do that but we aren't going any deep than that." She says. Then Tracy goes to her room to change into her suit. Then she comes out in a bikini that has a picture of the Hawaiian scenery on it. "Wow you look incredible." He compliments. Tracy thanks him for the compliment and they leave for the beach.

After they find a spot for their gear Michael takes over his shirt. Tracy notices his six-pack for the first time. Michael looks over at his girlfriend and notices she has a goofy look on her face. "You ok angel?" he asks. "Yes honey, I'm fine I just never knew that you were hiding your gorgeous well-developed chest from me." She answers. "I guess you like what you see?" he asks. Tracy walks closer and runs her finger down his chest. "I don't like it honey I love it." She answers. "That works for me."Michael thinks to himself. Then he takes a hold of her freehand and they start to walk down the beach. A few minutes later they head towards the water. Tracy feels the coolness of the waves go over her feet.

"So the water isn't that bad right?" Michael asks. "Sorry honey I'm still going to dive into the ocean, but it does feel nice though." She answers. They walk a little further down and a few seconds later they are so caught up enjoying being together that they didn't noticed that their feet are all tangled up. Michael steps backwards into the deeper part of the ocean to get untangled. He steps back to fast and they both went down. They splash as they hit the water. They let go of the other hand to get untangled the rest of the way. "Did you plan for that to happen or was that just a fluke." Tracy asks as she wipes the salt water off her face. "It was a fluke angel." He answers. Then Michael gets up and helps Tracy back to her feet. "Now that you're used to the water how about we do a little swimming?" he asks. "Since I'm already wet I guess that a little more salt water on my skin won't hurt." She answers.

Michael smiles and they walk a little deeper into the ocean. They swim around for a few minutes before they go back in to the shore. Michael gets out first and Tracy follows behind him. Tracy starts to shiver slightly as the water on her skin starts to evaporate. Michael comes over with her towel and wraps it around her. She thanks him and they go over to their gear. Michael wraps his towel around him then they sat down on the blanket. Tracy snuggles up next to him. "Well this was fun.” She says. "I couldn't agree more." He says agreeing with her. They turn their heads and look into each other's eyes. "Wow your eye sparkle like diamonds when you smile." He says. "You don't have to say that every time this happens." She reminds him. "I know sweetie but it's the truth." He tells her.

They were about to kiss again when Tracy hears Icthior voice. "You've got to be kidding me?" Tracy thinks to herself. "Sorry to ruin your date ranger, but we have unfinished business to attend to." Ichtior says. Tracy gets to her feet and takes her morpher out of her beach bag. Then she morphs and goes into S.W.A.T mode. "Icthior this time you won't get away." Tracy says. Tracy charges in toward him and they start to fight. Tracy is faring better than their last fight but not by much.

Ichtior fires his laser at Tracy and she goes flying. Tracy hits the rocks hard and lands in the sand demorphed. Icthior charges in at her and is about to swipe his blade across her chest. Michael runs over to her, steps in front of her, and takes the hit himself. "Michael, NO!" Tracy shouts. Michael falls backwards and lands on his back. "Well Ranger it looks like that boy really does care for you. What a fool he is." Icthior says. Tracy gets to her feet and goes over to him.

"Michael can you hear me? Please open your eyes." Tracy begs as she tries to wake him up. Michael slowly opened his eyes. "Don't worry Tracy I'll be fine just..." Michael says. Michael starts to drift back into an unconscious state. "Michael no please stay with me I need you." Tracy begs as she tries to wake him up again. Tracy tires her best not to let Icthior see her cry.

"Well ranger I guess we can finish our battle now that this little interruption has been taken care of."Icthior says. Then Icthior gets hit by several laser blasts. They cause him to fly backwards and land in the water. Tracy looks over and notices Commander Cruger coming up on his ATV. He stops in front of them and gets off. He takes out the first aid kit that Kat put on it for emergencies and quickly walks over to them.

"Tracy, what happened?" Cruger asks. Tracy explains everything to him and tried her best again to not let the tears flow. Cruger reassures her that Michael is going to be fine. Cruger opens the first aid hit and wraps the injury the best he could. After he finishes his work he closes the kit and puts it back on the ATV. Cruger walks back over to Tracy.

"Don't worry Cadet I'll stay with him. You bring in Icthior." Cruger says, as he hands her his sword. Tracy nods and morphs again. Icthior gets out of the water he activates his sword and Tracy did the same with the shadow saber. Then they battle again and Tracy won. Then she uses the containment strike to put Icthior into a containment card. Tracy demorphs and went back over to Cruger and Michael. Cruger congratulated her on a job well done. Tracy thanks him but to her this is a hollow victory. Cruger call for backup and the medical team arrive two minutes later. The paramedics put Michael on a stretcher and place him in the ambulance. After the paramedics close the doors and Cruger gets back on his ATV. The only thing going through Tracy's mind was "Why did Michael risk his live to save hers?" Cruger asks Tracy if she is coming. Tracy nods, picks up their gear, put it on the ATV, climbs onto it, and everyone heads back to the base.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget reviews are appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story