Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It always starts with lockers.

Chapter Three part two

by insanecousinbenji 4 reviews

Frank wants to get to know his best friend's awkward, basement-dwelling brother.-A Frerard involving Frank and Gerard and delightfully unoriginal highschool frerardiness. Enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-02 - Updated: 2013-07-07 - 724 words - Complete

1Funny
I wrote most of this one at 3am! I hope it's alright.

When Gerard had finished explaining every detail of his work, and Frank had finished watching Gerard explain every detail of his work, and after that when Frank and Gerard had finished discussing movies and music and Morrissey and Moriarty and meat and murder, and the guy had stopped blushing quite so often, they decided to emerge from the basement.

Mikey was still sitting on the sofa, but now he was watching a Harry Potter film.
“Guys.” He said as he saw them. “I don’t care if you were talking, fucking, or planning to blow up the houses of parliament down there: I am fucking starving and mom said I couldn’t order pizza until you two were here.”

Well that got Gerard blushing again, Frank noticed. Maybe he really was trying to blow up the houses of parliament.

“Sorry, Mikes” Said Frank, unapologetically. “ I just got talking to your brother here and-
Mikey raised his eyebrows fantastically.
-his art is so awesome.”
“Yeah, Yeah, I know” Dismissed Mikey, though Frank knew his monotone was particularly proud. “I’m just surprised Gerard managed to string more than two sentences together.”

Frank looked at Gerard but Gerard was in the midst of an intense and dramatic body-language conversation with Mikey, so Frank just shrugged it off as a Way inside thing.

*

After the pizza came (which Frank was glad Mikey waited to order, as he wasn’t the most thoughtful person in the world when it came to safe food preparation) Frank and the Ways ate it to the delightful background of Sweeny Todd – because why the hell not.

“Seriously though,” Said Frank; his mouth half full of Party-Pepper Pizza (A pizza involving peppers, probably partying and definitely an inventor with a love of alliteration) “Even with the whole murder thing and that facepaint going on, I would so do Johnny Depp.”

Mikey gave a non-committal grunt, Gerard dropped his slice of pizza; toppings tumbing down his t-shirt and greasy cheese and sauce smearing down the front. How did he even manage to do that?! This guy was so fucking talented at clumsiness, Frank almost wanted to clap. Or cuddle him.
Frank found himself hoping pizza-dropping was a sign of huge homosexuality –that would be really great right now.

“Umm...” Said Gerard looking down at the cotton, fringe falling down to obscure his face, though Frank was willing to bet his cheeks were on fire.
Mikey smirked his most Mikey smirk.

The elder Way stayed quite quiet after that, occasionally picking vegetables from down his t-shirt, and left as soon as the movie was over and the pizza gone.
“Night guys” He said, to Frank and Mikey, before he returned to his lair.
“Night Gee” Replied Mikey.
“Goodnight Gerard!” Frank smiled as warmly as he could without it being creepy at Gerard, and as he turned out the door Frank was sure he saw Gerard smiling to himself.

*

Gerard was so adorable.
Frank thought to himself while lying on an inflatable mattress on the Ways’ living room floor; Mikey on the couch next to him.

‘Did he like guys?’ Was a question in his mind, along with ‘Do I want to get into my best friend’s brother’s pants?’ and ‘If I did, would that be a good idea?’Frank didn't know the answers, the topics had never arisen before.

“Mikey?” Yawned Frank.
“Yeah Frank?...”
“Does Gerard… like guys?”
“Hmm?... Oh Gerard, Gerard is as about straight as the 4th of July.” Replied Mikey, sleepily.

And that was the last thing said that night, before Frank turned over and drifted off to sleep; a smile on his face.


A/N Hey readers! I am really enjoying writing this story and I hope you're enjoying reading it. Unfortunately I have 5 Exams coming up these next 2 weeks and apparently you have to revise to pass GCSEs (shocking I know!) and seeing as I have not even yet started revising, trying not to fail is on the agenda ,so I'm afraid I won't be able to update for a while, sorry :/ So yeah, see you in 2 weeks. waves and rides off into the sunset on purple llamacorn
- And please, Let me know what you think of the chapter! Rates and Reviews are greatly appreciated! ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story