Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Overlord.

Chapter 3.

by ItsMyVendetta 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-06-02 - 322 words

1Original
Gerard pulled Frank harshly away from the photographers and into another shop. The paparazzi was beginning to annoy him and he'd only been shopping for an hour.

"Gerard, we coulda flipped 'em off, y'know?" Frank muttered, bringing Gerard out of his daze. "Or gave 'em a show the wouldn't forget."

Frank smirked while Gerard stayed quiet, observing the store the have entered. A man with black hair, dressed almost fully in black, except for a red tie approached them.

"I hate to be rude, but for access to the back, you have to buy a complete new outfit and leave your other bags in a locker." He explained. Gerard looked up at him in surprise.

"Okay." Frank answered for the two of them, causing the black haired boy to grin.

Gerard harshly pulled Frank away.

"What are you doing?" He hissed.

"Lettin' you live a little. Pleeeease." Frank whined. Gerard groaned in frustration.

"Choose what you wanna wear." Frank smiled triumphantly and tugged Gerard to a stack of tshirts.

"Should me match, or go in not matching..?" Frank sucked on his bottom lip as he thought out loud and Gerard couldn't stop staring. He was really cute and even a straight, upper man such as himself thought that.

Frank picked up a tshirt and held it against Gerard. It was a black, short sleeved tshirt with several rips out of it and it looked like it could be tight. Frank handed it to Gerard and walked towards the jeans section. He grabbed a pair of black skinnies and then to complete the outfit, he picked up a pair of Chucks and some kohl. He thrust these items in Gerard's hand, and for some reason, wouldn't let Gerard see his outfit.

"Excellent choice, sirs. Changing rooms are just there, here is your pass." And then the clerk stamps their hands with a small 'DLM' stamp.

Gerard was so out of his comfort zone.
Sign up to rate and review this story