Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Mess of Youthful Innocence

Trust, Love and Hope. But Never Tears.

by moocow 6 reviews

You are seriously going to kill me. But be thankful that I'm working on the next part, ok? Yeah. DOn't kill me, or I wont be able to update, and then you'll be stuck here forever. Muahaha. Anyways....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-03 - Updated: 2006-08-03 - 685 words

2Original
Chapter 24- Trust, Love and Hope. But Never Tears.

July 18th 2006


Lexi was in her room, pacing, freaking out. Aiden and Stan suggested going on tour soon, so that the spotlight didn't fade, and that by the end of the month would be good. She had told the girls, and they were fine with that. Lexi however was severally held back. She wanted to go, but she didn't know if everything in her life was in order. Her and Pete, and just her problems with the panic attacks. Considering the girls would be going on tour without the boys, it would be different, and Lexi could not find comfort in Heather is she didn't know about the pills. Biting her lip, and trying to calm herself down, she switched on her CD player and let Blink 182 fill her room.
What Went Wrong?
Lexi sighed and placed a hand to her forehead as she grabbed the bottle and poured out the last two pills, cramming them into her mouth before sipping on the water bottle she had.
"Lexi?" Lexi slowly looked up to see Pete with a worried face. He walked in and stood in front of her. "Please don't tell me you just did that," Lexi bit her lip and stood up.
"I took the right dose," Pete shook his head.
"I'm going to find it hard to believe you..." Lexi bit her lip, already on the verge of tears.
"Do you not trust me?" she asked slowly and Pete's angered expression softened and he blinked.
"You," Lexi raised an eyebrow and shook her head slightly.
"What do you mean, 'you'?" she asked and Pete gripped her shoulders.
"You told me yourself that trust is being able to tell somebody what keeps them up at night and I just did," he paused as Lexi took a sharp breath in. "It's you," Lexi let out a short dry laugh before she completely started to cry and shook her head.
"This is too much, Pete," she muttered and Pete shook his head, picking her chin up.
"It's never enough," he whispered and jumped at the knocking at the door. Lexi bit her lip before walking out and bumping into Clover.
"Can you help me in the kitchen?" she asked and Lexi nodded walking with her. There was Heather and Patrick sitting at the barstools, looking quite worried.
"Lexi, are you ok?" Lexi nodded and wiped the rest of her tears away and looked at the two.
"What do you need?" she asked and Patrick grimly smiled.
"We think Pete cheated..." Lexi raised an eyebrow.
"And I care, why?" Heather looked shocked.
"We...we thought you two were," Lexi sighed and shook her head.
"Bloody hell, we're not going out," Patrick spoke up.
"You should," Lexi snapped and shook her head violently.
"Listen, there wasn't anything going on, and there never will be, so get off my back, ok?" Heather widened her eyes and Patrick let his jaw drop. Lexi noticed and realized they weren't looking at her. "He...he's right behind me, isn't he?" Heather bit her lip and slightly nodded. Lexi bit her lip and closed her eyes before turning around and facing Pete. His bottom lip was quivering and his hands were clenched into fists.
"I...I'm gonna go...do something," he muttered before turning and walking out the front door. Clover shook her head.
"You guys have it all wrong," Patrick looked over.
"What?" Clover just smirked.
"Me and Pete were on the computer, waiting for an email verification for a shipment...Heather's birthday gift," Patrick looked surprised and Lexi just let her head hang as she held onto the counter.
"Heather..." she muttered and Heather looked up.
"Yeah?" Lexi but her lip and sighed out, slightly sobbing.
"I...I think it's best if we leave for tour tomorrow," she whispered and Patrick looked a bit taken back. Heather placed a hand on his shoulder and nodded.
"I have too," she mouthed and he nodded, understanding.
"Lexi," Lexi looked up and into her friend's eyes.
"Yeah?" she asked and Heather stood up.
"Let's go pack,"
Sign up to rate and review this story