Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Seventy Three - Muderer

by McrmyBVBparawhore 2 reviews

"How can I calm down when my little brother's in danger? They're putting him on the pills, Poison. For all I know, they could even kill him after what happened!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-06-09 - 2577 words

1Exciting
A/N Hey guys, so from this point onwards I'm planning on updates going back to normal since lately I've either been missing updates, updating later than usual or earlier than usual. I don't really have any big plans coming up soon (aside from a couple of exams) so I should be able to write the chapter up and then post it on time! Like last week, I do think this chapter's slightly shorter, but it's coming up to something big so hopefully you guys will find it entertaining. Thankies to Chemical_30 and ArsenicAutumn for reviewing the last chapter, you're both awesome! Reviews are appreciated greatly and if you guys have ant theories on what you think is gonna happen next, feel free to share them :D Sorry for any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Seventy Three - Muderer


The lights in Battery City at night were bright, far too bright for Andy's liking but the lighting didn't bother him as much that night like it usually did. The fact he was running away from Draculoids and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/ agents probably had a big part to play in that.
"Get back here, child!" One of the agents screamed at him, a couple meters behind the boy.
What he couldn't understand was why they wouldn't leave him alone. He'd made it clear that he didn't want to go back and wouln't go back. It was too late for him to go back after what'd happened just a few hours ago with his parents.
Every time he tried to throw the Draculoids and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/ agents off his trail, they'd find him again seconds later, but he had to escape. Letting them catch him wasn't an option for him anymore. He knew for a fact he'd be on the pills, they wouldn't wait for his birthday if he got caught.
He kept telling himself all he needed to do was lose the Dracs, even if it was just for a couple of minutes. He needed to lose them so he could call Lexia and explain what was happening.
While he ran down the street, he took an unexpected turn into an ally way. He carried on changing direction until he lost the Draculoids on his tail.
Andy was panting, breathless from running while his hands fumbled in his pockets to try and find the cell phone he'd stolen from his mother, Diane, and searched through the phone until he found Lexia's number.
He instantly dialled it and still breathless, waited for her to pick up.
"Mother, is everything okay? You are calling awfully late, I-" He inturupted his sister.
"Not mom . . . It's me, Lexia. It's Andy . . . I-I need help. I really need help." He panicked.
"Andy? Andy, what's going on? Are you okay?" The concern in Lexia's voice was strong.
"I-I," He started getting emotional. "I messed up. I exploaded at mom and dad . . . I screamed. I told them everything. I told them I wanted to be a Killjoy, that I didn't have to live this life anymore and all I had to do was go to the Zones . . . I was stupid and now I'm being chased." He whispered so one would hear the conversation he was having with his sister over the phone.
"Andy, where are you?"
"Battery City. I don't know where abouts exactly . . . I think I passed a street called Parkview."
"Parkview? That's near the boarder line but I don't know how you can get passed going unnoticed . . . Andy, is anyone around? Has anyone spotted you aside from the Dracs chasing you?"
"No, I don't think so."
"Is there anywhere you can stay until I get there? I'm gonna be a few hours and you need to stay somewhere safe and somewhere they won't look for you."
"I can't think of anywhere . . . I've been running from them for forty five minutes straight. I'm so tired, Lexia. I can't keep running from them. I can't."
Lexia bit her lip, panicking about her little brother's safety and feeling guilty at just the thought of what she was about to suggest.
"Andy, are there any vending machines around?"
"Vending machines? Why is that important?"
"Not the kind of vending machine with food in them, Andy . . . the kind with lazers and batteries in them."
His eyes widened. "Oh. I-I don't know, Lexia. I'm scared. Are you suggesting I kill someone?"
"No. I wouldn't make you kill someone, I'm just thinking of protection until I get there. How well hidden are you right now?"
"Well enough, but I don't know how long it's gonna take them to find me again."
Andy could hear footsteps getting closer to him. He looked around the ally and slid under a dumpster. He was forced to hang up the phone on his eldest sister and tried to remain as quiet as possible while the Draculoids searched the small area.
He held back the tears burning in his eyes.
As he lay still, he felt the bruise which was beginning to form around his eye getting sore. After his outburst about hating everything Better Living represented and did to people, his father strook him across the face and strook him hard.
Andy just remained silent, hoping for his sister to find a way to get him out of there. He didn't know what else to do.


Acid wasn't even going to wait until morning to help her brother. She started getting dressed and grabbed two guns, both of which were fully loaded with brand new batteries so neither of the guns were at risk of running out of fuel.
The only thing Acid was unsure of was waking up her sister. The fight between the Fabulous Killjoys and the Dead Flies had only occurred a few hours ago. Her leg hadn't even had a chance to heal yet and going to Battery City to possibly fight off Dracs wasn't the best idea Acid had ever had.
She knew her sister had the right to make her own decisions and carefully opened the door to her room.
"Death, wake up." She whispered.
Death groaned. "What's going on?"
"It's Andy. He called me saying he's in trouble, mom and dad know about him wanting to be a Killjoy. He's being hunted down by Dracs and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W agents."
"What? Is he okay?"
"He's terrified, Death. He sounds so fucking scared, I've gotta go and get him."
"But you could get caught."
"I don't care. I can't and I won't let them take him back to mom and dad just to put him on the drugs. Can you come with your leg in the state it's in?"
Death climbed out of the matress. "I'll come. It hurts, but Andy's more important."
"You're sure you can come?"
"I'm sure."
"Okay. We're leaving in ten minutes, I just needed to load the car with supplies." Acid left her sister in peace to get dressed while she grabbed all the supplies needed for their trip to Battery City when she heard footsteps coming from another room.
"What's going on?" Asked Poison, rubbing his eyes due to how tired he was.
"It's my brother, Andy. He's in trouble and he's terrified." Acid was frantic, running around the room trying to find everything she needed to help her brother.
Poison could see how stressed she was as she ran around. "Ace, you need to calm down a second."
She turned to him for a moment. "Calm down? How can I calm down when my little brother's in danger? They're putting him on the pills, Poison. For all I know, they could even kill him after what happened!" Tears in her eyes built up. "What if that was Kobra in Battery City in Andy's situation? Would you be calm right now?"
"No . . . I wouldn't." He admitted.
Acid whipped the tears away with her hand. "I really have to go."
"I'll go with you."
"You can't go."
"Why not?"
She arched an eyebrow. "Did you really just ask that question? You're Party Poison, you're one of the most wanted Killjoys out there. If they catch you there, they won't even think twice about killing you. I won't be responsible for that."
"You can't go on your own, it's suicidal. If you're helping Andy escape, they'll find out you're not really working for them anymore. They'll kill you."
"Then at least I'll die trying to protect my family."
"Did you just hear yourself? You'd die and leave our daughter behind again?"
"Don't make it sound like I wanted to leave her behind. You know for a fucking fact I didn't, asshat."
"You're not even-"
"You two, cut the fucking fighting. We've got more important shit to focus on right now, the arguing can wait for later." Death ordered, fully dressed and prepared with her guns.
"I'm coming with you." Poison was still in his clothes from earlier, he'd not slept at all and hadn't even bothered to change.
"Great, then get in the car."
"Are you both insane? He can't come." Acid argued.
"If he's offering help, I say we take it. I know shit's complicated between you two and Poison, believe me when I say there are times I could strangle you and have no regrets, but this is Andy we're talking about here. I know I haven't met him, but he's still my brother and we need back up. Everyone else here has been injured in some way after what happened with the Dead Flies. Poison's not one of those people who got hurt so I say for our brother's sake, we just take his fucking help and leave."
Acid crossed her arms. "Fine."
"Good. Now get in the Trans Am."


As they drove in the darkness to Battery City, the three Killjoys in the Trans Am hardly spoke. The only time any words were exchanged were when Death asked questions about where Andy was.
"Where was he when he called you?"
"Parkview street. It's near the boarder line between Battery City and Zone one. If he's still in that area, it'll be easy to find him and to bring him back here."
"Do you have anything to cover your face in Battery City?"
Acid nodded. "I've got a mask and bandana. Do you have anything?"
"Both Poison and myself do. Poison, you need to cover up your hair too. It's way too bright and you know it'll catch their attention."
"Don't worry about that, I've got something to cover it up."
"Good. Ace, can you call Andy and check where he is? If he's not at Parkview still, we obviously need to know where he is."
Acid grabbed the phone and started dialing the number needed to get in touch with her brother. It took a couple of rings until he finally answered her.
"Lexia? Is that you?"
"Yeah, it's me, Andy. It's Lexia. Where are you now? Did they find you?"
"They found me, but I got away. I'm hidden right now, I've been here for about an hour."
"Where are you? Death and I are on our way to Battery City. We're taking you back to the diner tonight before they find you and put you on the pills."
"What? Y-you're coming to get me? For real?"
"For real. We're around on hour away from the city. So where are you?"
"In a small abandoned building about a mile away from the gate to Battery City. Lexia?"
"Yeah?"
"I-I . . . I feel horrible."
"Why, what's wrong? Are you injured? Did the bastards hurt you?" Acid began worrying again about her eleven-year-old brother.
"No, they didn't hurt me, it's just . . . You remember when you asked me if there were any vending machines with guns in them? I found one and I hacked into it. I got a gun and batteries, but . . . they made me do it, Lexia."
"They made you do what?"
"They wouldn't stop chasing me and I freaked out . . . I-I shot a Draculoid. I don't know if I killed it, I didn't stay long enough to find out. I just kept on running, but what if I did kill them? What if I killed someone? I might be murderer." Her heart sank. She remembered how she felt when she first killed a Drac. She felt like a cold blooded killer too, but she had to remember it was for the best. Draculoids may have been people once upon a time, but whoever they used to be wasn't alive anymore. They were more like machines than people once they'd transitioned from human to Draculoid.
"Andy, you did what you had to do. I know it's hard, but it was for the best. They would've taken you back to our parents and put you on the drugs. I don't mean to scare you hear, but they could've even killed you after what happened."
He sniffed, trying to hold back tears. "I know. It's just hard. Before today, I'd never even used a gun and now I've possibly killed someone using one of those things."
"Just stay calm, Andy. We'll be there soon and you'll be safe with us, I promise."
"I love you, Lexia."
She smiled sadly. "I love you too, Andy. I'll always love you. I'd better go, but we'll be there soon, Buddy. Stay safe for me okay?"
"I will. Get in the city safely, okay? Don't do anything stupid that could get you killed." She couldn't promise him that so she didn't. She did stupid things that could get her killed on a daily basis.
"I'll see you soon, Buddy." They both hung up.
"Where is he?" Death wondered.
"He's in a small abandoned building not too far away from the gates to Battery City. I know exactly where he is, we'll find him easily."
"Is he okay?"
Acid shook her head. "He might've killed a Drac and it's the first time he's ever been forced to do that. You remember how hard that first kill is, right?"
Death could only nod. "Yeah, I remember. Is there any way we can step up the speed?"
Poison shook his head. "It's not exactly a smart idea, we're already going a hundred and twenty miles an hour."
"As long as we can get there soon, right?"
"Right." Acid agreed while waiting for the time to pass, but it seemed to go by fairly quickly and before she knew it, they were just a few miles away from the Battery City gates.
Acid tied her dark hair into a ponytail then put on her mask and bandana to hide her face from Draculouds and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S. She even wore a long sleeved jacket and gloves to be on the safe side. Death and Poison did the same thing as her and tried to hide every inch of flesh on their bodies from the employees of Better Living Industries.
The Trans Am was speeding ahead to the gates, the speed was ridiculously high but it didn't matter. They still smashed through the gate and drove straight past the Draculoids and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W agents guarding the gate. All they had to do next was find Andy without any trouble. They just had to find him before the Dracs and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S did.
Sign up to rate and review this story