Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These are the eyes and the lies of the taken..

For every failing sun, there’s a morning after.

by snowwhiiteqween 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-06-11 - 993 words

1Funny
I woke in a jolt. One of those weird startle wakes. i don't know it's fuckin' retarded... Anywho, I stretched my arms, my legs, and my back. Giving a sigh of content. I look at the wall where coincidentally was there. April 9th. Then I barely remembered.

It's my birthday. I have fuckin' school. What else? oh yeah,..... FRANK CAME OVER THIS FUCKING MORNING?!

I quickly turned over to see an empty spot. The form of his body was still in the mattress. Yes, I know. I have a crappy ass mattress.

I looked at my phone. 8:30! I'm fucking late for school! So much for a good start on my birthday. I ran up the stairs into the kitchen. Where the fuck is everybody? Mikey probably left for school? But what about mom and dad? Then I saw a note on the dinning table. It said;

Happy Birthday Honey! We love you sooo much! Me and your dad left for work. Mikey's at school. I decided since I know you have been going through a lot lately and it's your birthday that you might as well stay home. That's one of my bday gifts to you. So don't expect something better than that later. :P Love you, Mom, Dad, & Mikey. xoxoxo

Okay, not so bad then. But then Frankie came into my mind. I miss him.. Then I devised a plan to distract myself from consuming my thoughts with him.

So what is first on my list? Hmmmm. Coffee. Yes, of course. I went over to the coffee maker. Wanted for the sweet pure heaven to whilst it's way down into my beautiful Misfits mug. Again, I never said I was normal.

My wonderful black coffee. It was a little hot, but I didn't give a fuck. It's my birthday!

...

Okay, I have no idea what that had to do with my coffee. Leave me alone. I just woke up.

I finished my coffee, put it in the sink. Sat back in the chair. Well, I'm bored. I can't think of one single thing to do. I'm usually at school just everyday just dreading every second of it. And the weekends I just usually spend it with Mikey, Ray, Bob, or mostly of course Frankie. God, I love him. My mind always goes crazy at that thought. Does he think of me?

Distract yourself Gerard! Right.

Damn it. The only thing I could think of is cleaning. Cleaning my room. That's a scary thought. but I have to keep my mind distracted. So I walked back to the steps that lead to my room. I took a deep breath in. Exhale slowly.

"Here we go.", I whispered to myself as I descended down the steps. Opened the door and embraced the dump I must clean.


-------------------------------- 4 hours later from 9 o'clock :D -------------------------------



"Fuck." I say to myself as I am dumping the last of the trash I had from my room. Shit, I did not know I had that much crap in my room. I mean my room is usually pretty dark and with weather lately. Being able to see everything in my room does not usually happen. Maybe I'm a vampire? Ehh.

I walk back into the house. I sit on the couch in the living room. I get my phone out of my pocket. 1 o'clock. Damn, I was cleaning a hella lot longer than I thought. I got up off the couch and walked down to my room. Then I noticed something white in the corner. I walked towards the object. It's an old canvas I haven't used. I've neglected my artistic hobby. More like passion. Well, there's still time until everyone gets home. What should I draw?


--------------------------------- 40 minutes later from 1:05 -----------------------------------


It showed perfection in every way. Every detail. Every color. I haven't painted in the longest time yet I caught beauty in every stroke of the paint brush. I picked up the canvas from the stand and stared at it more intently. I think I did a pretty good job. I put it down on my bed to stare at it more. The sunlight brought life to person in the painting. Him sitting in his chair the day I was at his house, him playing beautiful chords on his guitar.My Frankie.

VIBRATE VIBRATE

My thoughts were interrupted. I went to my phone that was on my nightstand.

New text message

I opened it up. From my mom? She never texts. It read;

Hun can u go 2 store & get some milk & eggs?

Well, she's gotten better at it. I guess.. but seriously? Go to the market that's like 9-10 miles away and I can't even drive? Fuck man. Fucking cock sucker! I replied back;

Ok..

Yes, I put dot dot. That'll show her. Yeah, right. I walked to the front door. My hand on the doorknob I sighed. Mentally preparing myself for a long walk. I opened the door and started my journey. I put my earphones in my ears and started blasting Misfits.


-------------------Yayyyyy! Another time lapse!! :D 45 minutes later from 1:15------------------


Ugh, I've been walking for 30 to 40 minutes. I don't fucking know. All i know is I'm just feet away from opening the door. I put the grocery bags down to get the house key from my pocket. I put the key in lock, twist it, then open the door. I picked up the groceries opened the door all the way. Do I hear people talking? I walk quickly into the kitchen. Why are the lights on?

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" I hear them all yell. There goes all the groceries flung up in the air. I heard a dozen cracks and liquid slapping the ground. I lean against the doorway to catch my breath.

"Smashing." Frank announces. Everyone laughs at his remark. I'm still trying to catch my breath. That little man is gonna get it.



Rates & Reviews makes the Frerard updates come faster! Just lettin' you know! ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story