Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These are the eyes and the lies of the taken..

These are the nights and the lights that we fade in.

by snowwhiiteqween 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-06-22 - 992 words

0Unrated
"Fucking shit!" I announced exasperated.

"GERARD ARTHUR WAY!!" my parents almost screeched at me. I looked up from the floor and stared into their fiery eyes. Shit.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry", I answered with my hand on my chest apologetically. Their faces softened. My mom looked at my dad who had a slight smile on his face.

"We're sorry. We forgot our little boy is an adult now!" she walked towards me. Put both hands on my face and squished my cheeks into my mouth.

"Eighteen already!", she mumbled in front of my face. I bet Mikey and Frankie are enjoying this... My assumptions are proven true as I hear there stifled laughs. Their trying to hard not erupt. My mom squished my face harder. Talking baby talk.

"Ma, your gunna make me swallow my tongue." I tried to speak. She pat my cheeks before letting go. Her eyes getting watery.

"No ma! Don't cry!" I said rubbing my cheeks.

"I'm sorry", she said whimpering. My dad walked up and held her. Whispering consoling words to her.

"Happy birthday son." My dad said. Putting his free hand on my shoulder smiling at me. I smiled back. Then he turned to give my mom attention.

"Happy birthday Gee!" two boys chorused and hugged me. I stood their while they took their time. I looked up at the ceiling.

"Aw my little Gerard,.. all grown up." Frankie said dramatically against my chest.

"Me? Little?" I smiled deviously."Compared to little Fwankie?" I said humorously.

"Ouch!" I yelled. "Frankie, did you pinch my nipple?!" I asked loudly. I felt his adorable, but mischievous, giggle vibrate against my chest. They let me go.

They looked at me quizzically. I guess I dazed out. Smelling Frankie's scent through me off. What is it? Nice shampoo. Cigarettes, usual. And is that colog-

"Gee!" they yelled. Damn, what is with them chorusing?!

"Oh, hi guys," I smiled brightly."When did you guys get here?" I asked.

"Seriously, Gee?." Mikey asked. God, that kid is slow. Frankie slapped him in the back of the head.

"Thank you, Frankie" I nodded towards him, smiling. I looked over there heads. I could see over Frank's head just fine. Ha. Short ass.. sexy ass, at that!

"Where did they go?" I asked confused.

"Who?" Mikey asked. Frankie slapped him again.

"Bithc!" Mikey exclaimed at Frankie. I laughed my ass. Frank joined with me. Mikey gave us both death stares. I put my hand on Frank's shoulder as I wipe the tears from my eyes. I looked back at Frankie.

"Fuck, Frankie, I love you!" I walked up and hugged him. He seem shocked at first, but softened into the hug. He wrap his arms around me. I was analyzing his scent. Mmm, Frankie. We stood there for a while. This warm embrace seem to take me to heights it seemed. I felt safe. I felt warmth. His body heat, but the warmth in my heart growing inside my chest. Love and it's a ache I still feel.

"Ahem!", Mikey so rudely coughed! We broke apart slowly. Laughing nervously at each other. I put my hands in my pocket looking down. Frank looked down also, rubbing his hand behind his head. Blushing. I hope that's a good sign. My heart can't take this aching. This longing to hold him. To make him feel every happiness he deserves. Mikey shook his head. Then.. The lights went off. What the fuck? Then candle light's appeared in the doorway.

"Happy birthday to you!" my parents sang as the entered the kitchen." Happy birthday to you!" Then my mom placed the cake onto the table. She then pushed me to sit into the chair in front of the cake. Frank and Mikey joined in."Happy birthday dear Geraaaardddd." Faint murmur after that part,"Getaaaaaaard". I'ma get those little boys. "Happy bithday to you!" They all stared at me while they were singing. Hate this. I was probably dark shade of red. I looked down at the cake. I smiled nervously."And many more!!!!" They all chorused in. Fucking Frank. He's in corner with a cheeky smile doing jazz hands. Oh, that kid. How I love him. My smile fell as I looked away from Frank and to the cake.

"You okay honey?" my mom asked as she was slicing the cake. I looked up at her confused.

"Yeah." I said trying to put on the best fake smile. FAIL.

"You don't like the cake?" my mom asked worriedly.

"No, no, it's fine. I love chocolate." I smiled genuinely. I do love my chocolate. "I'm just a little tired." I told her. Yawning on cue.

"Oh honey, if your tired you can go to bed if you'd like?" she smiled faintly still trying to cut slices for everyone. I felt bad. I feel like she planned this and now I'm being selfish because my feelings got in the way. I could see Frankie. He's standing beside my mom anticipating for a piece of cake. I huffed a laugh. I looked down at my hands. I need to leave. NOW. I stood up from chair abruptly. Everyone looked up at me.

"Ummm, Imma go to bed. Kay?" looking at my mother's confused eyes.

"O-Okay, honey." she fake smiled. Focusing back to cutting the cake. I felt guilt stab from inside. Nonetheless, I walked into the hallway, straight to the steps that lead to my room. I opened the door about to plunge into the black abyss and-

"Gerard wait!" I heard someone call. I turned around. It's Frankie.

"Can I come into your fortress of darkness?" he beamed looking up at me. I felt a smile appearing on my face.

"Sure.", I answered him. I lifted the switch and the darkness all faded away. He sat on my bed. He patted the spot he wanted me to sit at. I obliged and sat down next to him...

Rates & Reviews Please!
Sign up to rate and review this story